Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Jesus the Nightmare Family sucks and the new additions makes it even worse if that could be in anyway possible!

Brodie should of never of dropped the title back to Cody!

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭plibige

Id love to see Darby win but cant see Cody dropping the title

I think this is set up for Cody to lose.

Everything seems too perfect and set up for him to underestimate Darby

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

Jesus the Nightmare Family sucks and the new additions makes it even worse if that could be in anyway possible!

Brodie should of never of dropped the title back to Cody!

The Nightmare Family always feels to me like something that hasn't been explained on tv. Like he's part of the elite but if you follow him on twitter you're invested in this other, shi*ter stable. Am I way off?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,453 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Yes

Now please let Team Taz come out for the beat down.

cian68 wrote: »
    The Nightmare Family always feels to me like something that hasn't been explained on tv. Like he's part of the elite but if you follow him on twitter you're invested in this other, shi*ter stable. Am I way off?

Just feel no one really cares bout The Nightmare Family and no one knows what to do with them and certain wrestlers in The Nightmare Family.

Can't believe Brody lost the title to Cody for that to happen!

Bitterly disappointed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Happy for Darby he should be tnt champ

But thought match wasn’t very good I think Cody very badly needs a heel turn and I’d Actually think Darby should have beat Brodie

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yes

You got what you wanted.

Was actually waiting for the Cody heel turn but Taz coming out makes sense.

Tony not afraid to licence some great music.

sky88 wrote: »
    Happy for Darby he should be tnt champ

But thought match wasn’t very good I think Cody very badly needs a heel turn and I’d Actually think Darby should have beat Brodie

Yea they could have had Cody return to cost him the title to Darby then let Lee/Cody continue the feud without the title.

Yes

Great shout! Tbh i didn't see it coming until you said it

• Advertisement

They should have Britt Baker beat Shida for the title at some stage

• Registered Users Posts: 9,733 ✭✭✭hynesie08

80 minutes in and 6 matches left...... I may not make it through this tonight.......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,733 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Shidas music sounds like those lads who played my heart will go on on Peruvian pan pipes outside mcdonalds on grafton St 15 years ago.....

They should have Britt Baker beat Shida for the title at some stage

I think Britt was the original plan, but they seem to have made an arse of the division at this stage.

Definitely think there is something going on with the nwa women the fact they were on the pre show

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Yea they could have had Cody return to cost him the title to Darby then let Lee/Cody continue the feud without the title.

A big issue with aew I feel has been they’ve built up monsters 3 times now with archer for tnt tournament and then for mox but no real follow up then I feel they did the same with Brodie. Cody just came back beat him and that was really it

plibige wrote: »
    I think Britt was the original plan, but they seem to have made an arse of the division at this stage.

Definitely think there is something going on with the nwa women the fact they were on the pre show

Yea after Baker and Statlander got injured they have totally forgotten about the division. I really like Shida but sadly she cant cut a promo. They have a decent womens division too with Shida/Baker/Swole/Diamante/Thunder Rosa etc

Yea after Baker and Statlander got injured they have totally forgotten about the division. I really like Shida but sadly she cant cut a promo. They have a decent womens division too with Shida/Baker/Swole/Diamante/Thunder Rosa etc

I agree, there is potential there, it just hasn't been used well. I do think one strong run from a "top star" would build everyone else up and sort it out. The problem is who is the star

I know using the Hart Attack and 3D etc is a little indieriffic but f*ck it I enjoy it

I wonder will we get a draw/time limit finish?

Edit: Nevermind

Don't care if I am perceived as wrong, I don't think that was built up properly for the young bucks to win it there. It doesn't offend me that they did, but I also didn't care that they did it which isn't good

• Advertisement

FTR have been fairly dull for a few years but I really enjoyed that and it would have absolutely ripped in front of a real crowd

• Registered Users Posts: 23,135 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Matt Hardy still doing this shíte and acting like he's a creative genius is absurd. What's worse is companies still indulging him.

Yeah I never need to see this type of 'match' again

Class guest appearances

Using Jeff's move off the ladder.

Not a bad match and some good cameos but kinda wanted to see Sammy win

Archer has learned to give a great promo from Jake.

The Murderhawk looking every bit the future AEW World Champion!

I don't want to see that match for a while if they don't have a new idea. It was fine. But that's all. The others mostly left me wanting more, that didn't

• Advertisement

MJF to win and then slowly takeover the Inner Circle from the inside.

Advertisement