Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4k PARROT ANAFI drone 279 in Currys

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

and straight to london with it :-)

Great monkey business there OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Thats some discount, seems decent from the reviews

• Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭SteM

Thanks OP, was looking at this when it was discounted on Amazon a few weeks ago. 25 mins flight time but no obstacle avoidance sensors like the DJI but at this price I'll be happy pick one up I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Just picked one up.couldnt justify the price of the Xiaomi 4k.

• Advertisement

that is a big big discount.

seems pretty decent and has some unique features on the camera

no obstacle avoidance for beginners but good long flight time on it and pretty portable.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭epopnomis

so have never thought about getting one of these but seems like a sweet deal. would anyone recommend me not to get this..

In depth run though here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X57imzWXZ3A

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

It's a great drone, comparable to the Mavic Air. Definitely a price error. It's 460gbp in the UK..

tedpan wrote: »
    It's a great drone, comparable to the Mavic Air. Definitely a price error. It's 460gbp in the UK..

Yeah, can't see them sending it out at that price. Not sure if Curry's usually honour pricing errors.

• Advertisement

SteM wrote:
    Yeah, can't see them sending it out at that price. Not sure if Curry's usually honour pricing errors.

I know I thought the same, ordered one just in case though.. :)

ordered one too.. now the waiting game.. its still over 400 pounds on uk site

Seeing that most of the competition are selling it for 550e I'm guessing that it should say 490e, save 279e :D

Who knows?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Silent Running

Dammit... ordered. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

I'd say they'll honour the price. Plenty of times stuff was on sale on the Irish currys site and not the uk one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bromley52

Why did I have check this site today? My poor credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

I feel an impulse purchase coming on.

fomo kicking in for some lol

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭blarney_boy

Was supposed to spend the work xmas bonus on an indoor trainer but then I saw this post - - - damn you boards.ie, damn you all to hell!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Deagol

Dammit, I promised I wasn't going to make any pre-Xmas self present buys this year :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Ordered. Was thinking about getting one for a while , will need to practice on my sons cheap christmas version first ! , thanks OP.

Rooy wrote:
    Ordered. Was thinking about getting one for a while , will need to practice on my sons cheap christmas version first ! , thanks OP.

Don't do that, it'll put you off!

Cheap drones are so annoying to fly, this will almost fly itself :)

**** it i ordered one too! Been threatening to get one for a while now so too good a price to pass up

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Cristobaal

I got it as well. The price is too good to pass it. Thank you OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭jpfahy

Out of stock now

fingers crossed.. surely currys will have to show some xmas spirit on this one. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Took too long to deliberate and its sold out now ,ah well.
    It seems very small .

jpfahy wrote: »
    Out of stock now

Wonder did someone notice a mistake......?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,920 ✭✭✭dodzy

tedpan wrote: »
    Seeing that most of the competition are selling it for 550e I'm guessing that it should say 490e, save 279e :D

Who knows?!

You'd be spot on. Hope you guys get lucky. It'd be up there with the best BA's of 2018 for sure. I know that Currys have honoured before, but I fear the worst with this one. I'd say they are frantically typing up the emails as we speak :o

• Advertisement

dodzy wrote: »
    You'd be spot on. Hope you guys get lucky. It'd be up there with the best BA's of 2018 for sure. I know that Currys have honoured before, but I fear the worst with this one. I'd say they are frantically typing up the emails as we speak :o

I suppose it could depend on how many have been ordered? If a small amount they could well honor it bit if someone ordered 10 of them they probably fecked it up for the rest of us !

Advertisement