Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Almost every position the left has, is actually just an attack on Christian beliefs?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

GarIT wrote: »
    Who is behind the current indoctrination? I haven't heard anything like it ever.

Never in my life have I heard anything promoting race mixing. I've heard people argue that mixing races isn't wrong and we should harass people in mixed marriages but that is very different from promoting it as something we should all do.

Im guessing you haven't watched a movie or a television series, or even a TV adverts since the 1950's.

Just type "white man,white woman" into google and click search images.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

mzungu wrote: »
    No, no, no no. That was Bruce Wayne.

Who's got the biggest, who's got the biggest, who's got the biggest brain?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

tomofson wrote: »
    Even if thats true which I doubt very much it is, that was on a very low scale, the current indoctrination is promoting mass scale race mixing, it will be impossible for the European peoples with their diverse beauty to exist with the level expected.

How many redheads,or blondes or blue eyes or green eyes do you see walking around brazil?

European people are the most diverse on the planet.

It absolutely is true. Largely Northern European, Scandinavian, Norman, Saxon, Celtic, Frankian (French) and spatters of Spanish across the more coastal regions, especially around Munster. If you can't figure out why Spanish shows up, read up on the infamous failed Armada.

Also, European people are the most diverse people on the planet quite simply because of other cultures coming to Europe over the centuries.

Lastly, what exactly are you referring to when you speak of race-mixing? Mixed races in schools? Different races having children?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Grayson wrote: »
    And weirdly, despite your rant about islam, you do realise the last attempted genocide/ ethnic cleansing in Europe was performed by groups that were christian and was against muslims. .
    1) you forgot the Holocaust(and there have been a few others since the crusades. 2) The expanding Islamic empire unilaterlally kicked off said crusades, not the Christian empire. In the parlance of the schoolyard, they started it.
    Sonics2k wrote: »
    You do realise that your very own bloodline is a mish-mash of dozens of different cultures and races?
    Not even close to dozens I'm afraid. Ireland was an isolate for quite a long time with little enough large scale movement in or out of it. Even our neighbour Britain who had the Romans and Saxons rocking up in some numbers their genetics are more "British" than "Italian" or "Dutch". Going to mainland Europe which has had back and forth flow going on for millennia, the genetics of the average European man and woman(particular men, as women's genes tend to travel more) is remarkably pretty closely linked to their geographic location. So Spaniards tend to look like spaniards more than they look like Swedes. A few years back they extracted the DNA of a 9000 year old skeleton found in England, "Cheddar Man" and they found a direct descendant on his mitochondrial(mother's) line to a local schoolteacher.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

It absolutely is true. Largely Northern European, Scandinavian, Norman, Saxon, Celtic, Frankian (French) and spatters of Spanish across the more coastal regions, especially around Munster. If you can't figure out why Spanish shows up, read up on the infamous failed Armada.

Also, European people are the most diverse people on the planet quite simply because of other cultures coming to Europe over the centuries.

Lastly, what exactly are you referring to when you speak of race-mixing? Mixed races in schools? Different races having children?

Most of those people you mentioned are of the same ethnic family, Europeans.

Oh yeah all that red hair and blonde hair moving in from africa and asia, we must have took all their gingers and blondes because you will be hard pressed to find many there now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Im guessing you haven't watched a movie or a television series, or even a TV adverts since the 1950's.

Just type "white man,white woman" into google and click search images.

I watch lots of movies and TV, I can't say I've noticed a higher number or mixed relationships than in the real world.

Do you know how internet searches work? They match words. If you search that Google will look for something containing the words white (with added weight because either appeared twice), man and woman. I've never really seen a couple discribed as a white man and a white woman, they just say man and woman. When someone's colour is brought up it's usually because it's non typical, so you will find results that contain other races as long as it includes the words white, man and woman.

Most of those people you mentioned are of the same ethnic family, Europeans.

Oh yeah all that red hair and blonde hair moving in from africa and asia, we must have took all their gingers and blondes because you will be hard pressed to find many there now.

You've heard of tanning right? People change colour depending on how much sun they are exposed to.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

The Spanish Armada link has zero evidence. The old idea that we are related to northern Spanish was due to a lack of resolution with genetics at the time, so one particular marker looked the same, but has since shown to be different.
    Eh... no. This is a complete and utter nonsense. Of the main broadly defined human populations Europeans are the narrowest when compared to Asians and especially Africans. Africa has - and by a long way - the most genetic diversity on the planet. You can have two African lads living in towns twenty miles apart that are less related than a Romanian and an Irishman. It's one reason why we know modern humans came out of Africa and colonised the rest of the world, they were there for longer and their diversity is the result of that.

One theory why Europeans do indeed look more diverse with far more eye, skin and hair variations than anywhere else is because our populations were so small and to avoid inbreeding we positively selected for the unusual, the different and mutations like blond hair and blue eyes were propagated on the back of that process.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

I watch lots of movies and TV, I can't say I've noticed a higher number or mixed relationships than in the real world.

Do you know how internet searches work? They match words. If you search that Google will look for something containing the words white (with added weight because either appeared twice), man and woman. I've never really seen a couple discribed as a white man and a white woman, they just say man and woman. When someone's colour is brought up it's usually because it's non typical, so you will find results that contain other races as long as it includes the words white, man and woman.

The walking dead, one of if not the most watched television series of all time doesn't have a lot of interracial relationships?

Still though, every single picture on there is of a mixed race couple, cant tell me something hasn't been tampered with.

The walking dead, one of if not the most watched television series of all time doesn't have a lot of interracial relationships?

Still though, every single picture on there is of a mixed race couple, cant tell me something hasn't been tampered with.

One show makes an international agenda?

• Advertisement

You've heard of tanning right? People change colour depending on how much sun they are exposed to.

Oh yeahI know, all those really light skinned blonde haired eskimos.

One show makes an international agenda?

You know full well its more than just one show.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

LOL. Yes im sure the jews and globalists are why Saoirse and Blathnaid are dating brown guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭xckjoo

What's the issue with interracial couples? It results in better genetic diversity for offspring so surely that's a good thing?

xckjoo wrote: »
    What's the issue with interracial couples? It results in better genetic diversity for offspring so surely that's a good thing?

No it doesn't, the actual facts say otherwise, not the facts you emotionally agree with but the real ones.

the issue is that a wider selection means he's left out. Theres mental gymnastics about protecting your tribe or some crap that nobody who has friends really cares about.

No it doesn't, the actual facts say otherwise, not the facts you emotionally agree with but the real ones.

Lol. Don't think I'm the emotional one here buddy. Can you share those facts or are they a secret?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Wibbs wrote: »
    The Spanish Armada link has zero evidence. The old idea that we are related to northern Spanish was due to a lack of resolution with genetics at the time, so one particular marker looked the same, but has since shown to be different.

Then I will happily stand corrected on this.
    Eh... no. This is a complete and utter nonsense. Of the main broadly defined human populations Europeans are the narrowest when compared to Asians and especially Africans. Africa has - and by a long way - the most genetic diversity on the planet. You can have two African lads living in towns twenty miles apart that are less related than a Romanian and an Irishman. It's one reason why we know modern humans came out of Africa and colonised the rest of the world, they were there for longer and their diversity is the result of that.

One theory why Europeans do indeed look more diverse with far more eye, skin and hair variations than anywhere else is because our populations were so small and to avoid inbreeding we positively selected for the unusual, the different and mutations like blond hair and blue eyes were propagated on the back of that process.

I believe this was the point I was making. The common gene between the various European cultures is entirely due to mixed breeding. Go back far enough and people would have been horrified at the idea of an Saxon having a child with a Frankian as abhorrent.

My point here is that European culture itself is a mix of various cultures come together with time. This would appear to be the issue tomofson except he dislikes the idea of dark people getting mixed in there too.

sk8erboii wrote: »
    the issue is that a wider selection means he's left out. Theres mental gymnastics about protecting your tribe or some crap that nobody who has friends really cares about.

No, its not all about me, I am not that selfish.
    I care more about other people than I do myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭IAmTheReign

Islam was invading Europe and european christians defended their territories, pushed back the ottomon empire and began the crusades.

That is why the crusades happened it was far from a genocide.

There's so much wrong with this statement I don't even know where to begin!

The Crusades started as an effort by Christians to retake the Holy Land, they took place in the Middle East, not Europe.

The first Crusade was authorised by Rome in 1095. The Ottoman Empire didn't even exist until the end of the 13th century, and they didn't hold any territory in Europe until 1354 when they entered the Balkans.

And the genocide he's referring to is not the bloody Crusades! He's talking about the Bosnian Genocide, which took place in 90s and involved Christians killing Muslims.

• Advertisement

'im not that selfish'
    'but i only care about whites'

I believe this was the point I was making. The common gene between the various European cultures is entirely due to mixed breeding. Go back far enough and people would have been horrified at the idea of an Saxon having a child with a Frankian as abhorrent.

Saxon and frankish are both sub ethnicities of the same wider racial family.

In fact frankish are simply just a mixture of celtic and saxon.

I dunno if it makes much of a difference X. Humans are so closely related as a species that it likely means feck all either way. There'd certainly be no hybrid vigour going on anyway.

Those kind of statements are usually just shorthand for "I like to stick my oar in everyone elses business because I can't keep my own sh1t together"

There's so much wrong with this statement I don't even know where to begin!

The Crusades started as an effort by Christians to retake the Holy Land, they took place in the Middle East, not Europe.

The first Crusade was authorised by Rome in 1095. The Ottoman Empire didn't even exist until the end of the 13th century, and they didn't hold any territory in Europe until 1354 when they entered the Balkans.

And the genocide he's referring to is not the bloody Crusades! He's talking about the Bosnian Genocide, which took place in 90s and involved Christians killing Muslims.

Oh yeah on the first crusade they were pushing back the moors and arab invaders.

The Bosnian genocide was more an act of retaliation than aggression, muslim bosniaks were slaughtering orthodox serbs and croatian catholics for a couple of years before that action was authorized

Those kind of statements are usually just shorthand for "I like to stick my oar in everyone elses business because I can't keep my own sh1t together"

is that directed towards me?

I believe this was the point I was making. The common gene between the various European cultures is entirely due to mixed breeding.
    No, that's my point, this is a scientific nonsense. Any "common genes" within the European population is not down to mixing, it's far more down to being genetically narrow(compared to other populations) in the first place.

I dunno if it makes much of a difference X. Humans are so closely related as a species that it likely means feck all either way. There'd certainly be no hybrid vigour going on anyway.

I heard years ago that it reduces the likelihood of inheriting undesirable genetic mutations but that could be wrong or outdated. Apparently I'm too emotional to see the truth though. Excuse me while I go for a cry :pac:

sk8erboii wrote: »
    is that directed towards me?

No! Sorry I was agreeing with you. Was in response to the original comment. Fixed my own post for clarity

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭DS86DS

Then I will happily stand corrected on this.

My point here is that European culture itself is a mix of various cultures come together with time. This would appear to be the issue tomofson except he dislikes the idea of dark people getting mixed in there too.

Rubbish. Europeans have evolved over thousands of years in order to adopt to their environment. Hence, look at modern day Europe where non-European migrants are having problems adjusting to the environment, both physically and culturally.

Not to mention that there are clear IQ differences between European populations and non-European migrants, particularly from sub-Saharan Africa. In fact you are looking at a massive differential of 20 - 30 IQ points.

And it is for a very understandable reason, over thousands of years...... Europeans adopted physically and genetically to the challenging environment of Europe, most particularly during the Ice Ages. There are clear genetic differences at play here, the result of thousands of years of evolution and adaptation.

But then agsin, when did the Left ever accept science when it challenged their One World fairytale.

Advertisement