Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment April Intake (2019)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Blads

are any of ye from 2018 campaign that got offers today?

Me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭fmp3d26og54yi9

Blads wrote: »
    Me!

Well I know you are! lol xx

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭OscarKilo

Me!

Fair play man! Congrats!! What was your OOM?

OscarKilo wrote: »

She actually! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Blads

OscarKilo wrote: »

Haha yep I’m a she. Oom 149

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Irishman87545

Fair play every one ,great news :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭5i6blrtngojxwf

Me!

Ah well done, that’s good news for the rest of the 2018’s ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Dumbo123

Nothing yet.Hopefully soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jenoshea

Can I ask when did you do your medical?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Dumbo123

Everything passed since last September.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭OscarKilo

Haha yep I’m a she. Oom 149

Oh apologies haha! Never the less congrats

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Joda96

paddyCPW wrote: »
    OFFERS OUT

Delighted for you man glad to see you got sorted, see you down there! Same to the the rest of yous, roll on!

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭FIVE.0

Called yesterday. They said alll my vetting etc is back. Just awaiting a sign off from higher authority. To keep an eye on my emails in for the next while.
    I hope they’d prioritise 2016 applicants when signing off. Praying to god.

Well, any luck today?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 NYB

Glad for all who got offers. Hope mine comes soon. 2017 campaign.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭stripmymind

FIVE.0 wrote: »
    Well, any luck today?

Nothing pal you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jennifer1984

I’m place 32 on OOM from 2018 campaign.. does anyone know if this means I’ll be called for April intake? My medical is on March 14th, physical is passed

I’m place 32 on OOM from 2018 campaign.. does anyone know if this means I’ll be called for April intake? My medical is on March 14th, physical is passed

I’m OOM 100 odd from 2016 .. my medical was 24 months ago. I thought I’d be a superintendent at this stage. And I haven’t even got an offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Redfox21

I’m OOM 100 odd from 2016 .. my medical was 24 months ago. I thought I’d be a superintendent at this stage. And I haven’t even got an offer.

If i were u i would ring them and start giving out !!! Im june 2017 and haven't got an offer too

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭FIVE.0

Nothing pal you?

Nope, not a peep!

Redfox21 wrote: »
    If i were u i would ring them and start giving out !!! Im june 2017 and haven't got an offer too

Ah I’ll wait for the next week of offers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Lets hope

Congrats to everyone who got offers

Anyone any idea when more offers will be out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 123see41

Lets hope wrote: »
    Congrats to everyone who got offers

Anyone any idea when more offers will be out.

One of my friends are waiting on an offer aswell and rang yesterday and they told her they are going out in batches and there will be more out today.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Lets hope

123see41 wrote: »
    One of my friends are waiting on an offer aswell and rang yesterday and they told her they are going out in batches and there will be more out today.

Cheers thanks for that.I will be keeping eye on the emails so

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭paddyCPW

Definitely more offers, still sending out offers for the 8th.

Hey Jennifer I am OOM 56 from 2018 campaign. Passed my PCT 22nd Feb and have my medical next thurs...only meeting the inspector tomorrow..not sure where my vetting lies at this stage but if it all is done im hoping for April intake as a girl i know got an offer for April yesterday and she is in the mid 100's oom and from 2018 campaign.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Henry2006

Hey Jennifer I am OOM 56 from 2018 campaign. Passed my PCT 22nd Feb and have my medical next thurs...only meeting the inspector tomorrow..not sure where my vetting lies at this stage but if it all is done im hoping for April intake as a girl i know got an offer for April yesterday and she is in the mid 100's oom and from 2018 campaign.

It’s strange how the OOM doesn’t seem to make a difference in this campaign, there’s no rhyme or reason to it at all. Hope you both get through to April

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Redfox21

Henry2006 wrote: »
    It’s strange how the OOM doesn’t seem to make a difference in this campaign, there’s no rhyme or reason to it at all. Hope you both get through to April

OOM? Year when u applied should matter in first place! Its disgrace they taking people from 2018 where 2016 are still waiting

Redfox21 wrote: »
    OOM? Year when u applied should matter in first place! Its disgrace they taking people from 2018 where 2016 are still waiting
    Here here, I’m moaning every day about this and Big red actually applied 9 months before me in January 2016. Absolute joke and no regard for anyone. How someone from 2018 can be squared away when our files were idle for the full calendar year just amuses me.
    When or if I get an offer will be the only time I’ll lighten up. It’s after taking over my life at this stage

No offers today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 healyck80

Does not look like it..Hopefully tomorrow .

Advertisement