Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Syrian boy bullied in Huddersfield

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭gw80

batgoat wrote: »
    Who are "they"?

Not you, your sound.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

declan2693 wrote: »
    Do you even take toliet breaks cause you been posting all day?

You should cause your ass must be getting jealous of all the ****e coming out your mouth.

Solid contribution. You win a rosette for taking part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Faugheen wrote: »
    Solid contribution. You win a rosette for taking part.

Oh the irony!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

So the attacker was charged with common assault ,no mention of race crime or hate crime and zero mention of the juice squirt ,

So no racial or waterboarding and yet people are still ranting and raving about both

Might be time for some to put the keyboards down and leave the interweb for a few days of r&r

Oh the irony!

Getting very touchy today, aren’t we?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Hang on, this coming from someone who brought up the Bangor incident?

That had nothing to do with this thread but you brought it up anyway. Why can you do that and I can’t?

Besides, I’m asking you for you opinion about what Stephen Yaxley-Lennon said in relation to this case, so it is very relevant. Why are you refusing to answer it?

I used it as a comparison to this case. You seem to be using Robinson to wind posters up in here. For example has any newspaper reported anyone named Yaxley-Lennon as lying??

My opinion is that he was should not have made any public statement without verifying it.

Gatling wrote: »
    So the attacker was charged with common assault ,no mention of race crime or hate crime and zero mention of the juice squirt ,

So no racial or waterboarding and yet people are still ranting and raving about both

Might be time for some to put the keyboards down and leave the interweb for a few days of r&r

So him saying ”I’ll drown you,” as he’s pouring water towards his mouth means nothing, no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Getting very touchy today, aren’t we?

Haha go outside and get some fresh air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

So him saying ”I’ll drown you,” as he’s pouring water towards his mouth means nothing, no?

So if the next viral video shows a kid saying “I’ll kill ya” before a fight, it’ll be attempted murder if he wins the fight??

So him

Squirting water in another boys face means nothing to me no ,

So what are you claiming now attempted murder??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

I used it as a comparison to this case. You seem to be using Robinson to wind posters up in here. For example has any newspaper reported anyone named Yaxley-Lennon as lying??

My opinion is that he was should not have made any public statement without verifying it.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/syrian-refugee-school-attack-huddersfield-tommy-robinson-family-sue-victim-police-a8659921.html?amp
    The family are intending to sue him for defamation, the images he used to show violence in school was also from an entirely unconnected event in Surrey. So ya, he categorically was lying for the sake of propaganda.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/syrian-refugee-school-attack-huddersfield-tommy-robinson-family-sue-victim-police-a8659921.html?amp
    The family are intending to sue him for defamation, the images he used to show violence in school was also from an entirely unconnected event in Surrey. So ya, he categorically was lying for the sake of propaganda.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tommy-robinson-defends-boy-16-13663113

This claims the mother of the girl denied that the boy was involved too.

Here’s more if you don’t want to go through the hassle of googling it.

http://lmgtfy.com/?t=n&q=Stephen+Yaxley+Lennon+Huddersfield

Haha go outside and get some fresh air.

I was doing the garden all morning, kid.

You finish that colouring book yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

You've not watched the video, have you?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,353 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

This is a thread about an incident in a school in Huddersfield. As far as I am aware Tommy Robinson was not involved in the incident that this thread is about. I believe that Mr Yaxley-Lennon also has his own thread on Boards. Perhaps post in that thread if you wish to discuss him, rather than trying to derail this one??

He wasn't involved in the incident but he used it as an opportunity to push his agenda by posting lies about the kid that was attacked. Funnily enough the attacker is a fan of tommy. how curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,353 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

So what are you claiming now attempted murder??

he held him down by the throat and poured the water over his face. Probably a stretch to call it waterboarding but he is still a violent little thug who will hopefully get a 12 month DTO.

Billy86 wrote: »
    You've not watched the video, have you?

Yes I did ,

And no there was no waterboarding or attempted murders ,or race crime

Yes I did ,

And no there was no waterboarding or attempted murders ,or race crime

Who said anything about attempted murders?

That's a little over-dramatic isn't it?

That's a little over-dramatic isn't it?

Considering you seen an actual waterboarding taking place I cant explain why others are seeing and saying something completely different .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Wonder will the lads on here be chipping in to the gofundme to pay his ̶L̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶s̶ mortgage

• Advertisement

Considering you seen an actual waterboarding taking place I cant explain why others are seeing and saying something completely different .

Who actually said attempted murder, though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

I wouldn't classify it as waterboarding but it was very much so a violent attack.

Faugheen wrote:
    So him saying â€I’ll drown you,†as he’s pouring water towards his mouth means nothing, no?

No. As he said that afterwards.

I wouldn't classify it as waterboarding but it was very much so a violent attack.

I've 6 years olds fighting being more violent and 2 minutes later being best friends again,
    I've also suffered a hell of a lot worse at the hands of school bullies ,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Considering you seen an actual waterboarding taking place.

Where's the waterboarding video? I only saw the video on the first page of the thread.

I've 6 years olds fighting being more violent and 2 minutes later being best friends again,
    I've also suffered a hell of a lot worse at the hands of school bullies ,

Still waiting for you to point out who said it was attempted murder.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

You're certainly a demanding little thing aren't you?

I asked the question what next attempted murder ??

It's there in black and white .

But hey you can't wiggle out of this so easy to try turn it around on to me ,got to try a lot harder than that ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Yes I did

So why did you pretend there was nothing more than a kid getting water splashed in the video?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

If somebody inflicted this kind of physical violence on another person in public outside a school setting, they'd be charged with criminal assault, teenager or not. Why are schools allowed to turn a blind eye to bullying when in any other context, such behaviour would constitute a criminal offence?

Advertisement