Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Syrian boy bullied in Huddersfield

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Grayson wrote: »
    Back in that post I edited.

There is nothing in that Guardian piece that tells of any other incidents regarding this boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

Faugheen wrote: »
    Anything to say about that or are you just going to continue your mouth-foaming tirade against me.
    Mouth foaming tirade? I believe I've been quite cordial, again, you seem to have a rather vivid imagination.
    I'll defend my views against anyone who wants to call me a bully with no foundation

But you are a bully, and there is a damning foundation on which I base my opinion.

Not once has this poster made any racist claims and yet you have continuously attacked them with some of the vilest accusations I have seen on this forum, your behavior is simply disgusting;
    Fact is you're using this as a mask for your racist views.
    You have a problem with it because it involves someone whose skin colour is a little bit brown, don't you?
    Vile creature.
    Why don't you prove me wrong, racist?
    Still waiting for you to condemn the bullying that is being spoken about in this thread, racist.
    Just know one of them is a racist so you're in good company.
    Stop looking for whataboutery straight away then, racist.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

You spread lies in this thread yesterday. You claimed the child was waterboarded, then claimed that the bully had also broken his arm in a previous incident. Are you're lies less valid than Tommy Robinsons??

The water boarding clearly isn’t a lie, it’s what all the papers are running with. Why can’t I?

And who said he didn’t break his arm, the bully? Again, I go back to the post about bully’s lying through their teeth to save their arses.

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon literally pulled his one out of his arse with no foundations.

Now that I’ve answered your whataboutery, why don’t you answer mine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

We know he liked a facebook page and he had a go at a fellow schoolchild.
    He liked Stephen Yaxley Lennon/Tommy Robinson's fb page which would mean he supported his toxic views about migrants and Muslims,and he then went and attacked a migrant Muslim kid from Syria.

We both know that if a terrorist attack occurred tomorrow and it turned out the perpetrator had read a lot of Islamic extremist content, that you would never attempt to write it off as "he clicked a link and shot some people" and would likely mock anyone who tried to. Yet here you are doing just that when it's a Tommy supporter who reads his crap, attacking immigrant children.

Faugheen wrote:
    Stephen Yaxley-Lennon literally pulled his one out of his arse with no foundations.

Do you call Bono Paul Hewson when you speak about him?

And I see you pay the same heed to the actually meaning of the word "literally" as you do the word "racist".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

I thought "Tommy" considers himself a journalist these days. Surely a responsible journalist would try and get the facts straight before wading in like he did?

Or maybe he's just trying to rile up the mouth breathers who hang on his every word?

Do you call Bono Paul Hewson when you speak about him?

And I see you pay the same heed to the actually meaning of the word "literally" as you do the word "racist".

So your concern isn't that he made up a bare-faced lie but why I refer to him by his real name? Nice priorities there, pal.

He calls himself Tommy Robinson after a member of a football hooligan gang in Luton, the sad bastard.

To answer your question? No I don't call Bono by his real name.

And before you ask why I call Stephen Yaxley-Lennon by his real name - it's because I want to.

Mouth foaming tirade? I believe I've been quite cordial, again, you seem to have a rather vivid imagination.

But you are a bully, and there is a damning foundation on which I base my opinion.

Not once has this poster made any racist claims and yet you have continuously attacked them with some of the vilest accusations I have seen on this forum, your behavior is simply disgusting;

So, let me get this straight.

This poster hasn't made any racist claims. Fine. However I've based my claims on his behaviour and mannerisms and come to the conclusion that he is a racist. That's unacceptable in your view.

On the flip side, I haven't made any claims that I'm a bully, but it's acceptable for you to make your judgement based on how you perceive my behaviour to be?

Why are you allowed to do that but I can't?

he made up a bare-faced lie

Sounds like exactly the type of guy you could relate to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

The "Tommy" fan club get very precious when you call him by his real name for some reason

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Hes a great man.

He just tried to justify bullying a Syrian fifteen year old so your idols are lacking.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭John Sacrimoni

batgoat wrote: »
    He just tried to justify bullying a Syrian fifteen year old so your idols are lacking.

LOL i was joking mate, i dont pay much attention to Lennon at all and dont really care about what hes doing.

batgoat wrote: »

And people cried that I called the above poster a racist.

And people cried that I called the above poster a racist.

No ones crying stfu mate, acting like a hysterical bìtch on here so you are.

So, let me get this straight.

This poster hasn't made any racist claims. Fine. However I've based my claims on his behaviour and mannerisms and come to the conclusion that he is a racist. That's unacceptable in your view.

On the flip side, I haven't made any claims that I'm a bully, but it's acceptable for you to make your judgement based on how you perceive my behaviour to be?

Why are you allowed to do that but I can't?

The poster in question made not one racist remark and yet you have openly labelled him as such repeatedly, this I consider groundless.

Conversely, you have continuously directed abuse at one particular poster with terms such as
    Vile creature.
    , which is why I consider you a bully. This is not about my perception of you, you've attacked a poster over the past 24 hours for no reason other than they disagree with you. If you're going to bully so overtly expect to be called out on it.

The poster in question made not one racist remark and yet you have openly labelled him as such repeatedly, this I consider groundless.

Conversely, you have continuously directed abuse at one particular poster with terms such as , which is why I consider you a bully. This is not about my perception of you, you've attacked a poster over the past 24 hours for no reason other than they disagree with you. If you're going to bully so overtly expect to be called out on it.

Ah sure hes been abusing me on here since the start of the thread not that it bothers me i get a giggle out of it. I try not to stoop to his level because no doubt if i do ill be thread banned.

Exactly. You 'consider' it groundless. In your opinion it's groundless.

In my opinion, I think his constant whataboutery and reluctance to call this out for what it was is as a result of racial undertones which is evident in his posts.
    Conversely, you have continuously directed abuse at one particular poster with terms such as , which is why I consider you a bully. This is not about my perception of you, you've attacked a poster over the past 24 hours for no reason other than they disagree with you. If you're going to bully so overtly expect to be called out on it.

So your basis for calling me a bully is me calling someone who had a racial undertone to their posts a racist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭evolving tipperary

You're all bullying each other. Crazy posts flying here from all sides

No ones crying stfu mate, acting like a hysterical bìtch on here so you are.

Oh meow. The claws are out.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,937 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

If he that was an english lad getting bullied you wouldnt hear anything about this. Just saying.

Typical dickhead response

• Advertisement

Typical dickhead response

Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭gw80

They are trying to get the thread closed down.

gw80 wrote: »
    They are trying to get the thread closed down.

Who are "they"?

The water boarding clearly isn’t a lie, it’s what all the papers are running with. Why can’t I?

And who said he didn’t break his arm, the bully? Again, I go back to the post about bully’s lying through their teeth to save their arses.

Now that I’ve answered your whataboutery, why don’t you answer mine?

My whataboutery?? The above is all whataboutery. The only paper that “ran with” waterboarding that I saw was the tabloid Sun, which isn’t exactly an august journal.

I stand corrected, the daily mail also goes the sensationalist route. Whoda thunk it.

My whataboutery?? The above is all whataboutery. The only paper that “ran with” waterboarding that I saw was the tabloid Sun, which isn’t exactly an august journal.

The Sun also ran the bully’s claims yet you were very quick to believe that.

Btw, the Sun, Mirror, Daily Mail and Evening Standard are all running the water boarded line.

It comes down to perceptions really. I think he’s trying to waterboard him, you think not. I think you’re chatting ****e, you think likewise of me.

Truth be told told the real ****e talker is Mr Yaxley-Lennon, which I haven’t seen you get annoyed about as much as what I’ve said.

Btw, the Sun, Mirror, Daily Mail and Evening Standard are all running the water boarded line.

I didn’t believe anything, I put forward an argument based on the 16yos hand written letter. Reading comprehension is on the wane, it seems. 4 sterling papers, bastions of integrity, known for not sensationalising stories. Oh wait, wasn’t the Hillsborough lies the Sun? Didn’t the Mirror hack the phones of a dead child? Daily mail, too many to mention!

Truth be told told the real ****e talker is Mr Yaxley-Lennon, which I haven’t seen you get annoyed about as much as what I’ve said.

This is a thread about an incident in a school in Huddersfield. As far as I am aware Tommy Robinson was not involved in the incident that this thread is about. I believe that Mr Yaxley-Lennon also has his own thread on Boards. Perhaps post in that thread if you wish to discuss him, rather than trying to derail this one??

This is a thread about an incident in a school in Huddersfield. As far as I am aware Tommy Robinson was not involved in the incident that this thread is about. I believe that Mr Yaxley-Lennon also has his own thread on Boards. Perhaps post in that thread if you wish to discuss him, rather than trying to derail this one??

Erm, he's entirely relevant to the discussion since he claimed that the fifteen year old was involved in a violent attack which he was not... So not derailing at all. You do seem intent on minimising what occurred though.

Hang on, this coming from someone who brought up the Bangor incident?

That had nothing to do with this thread but you brought it up anyway. Why can you do that and I can’t?

Besides, I’m asking you for you opinion about what Stephen Yaxley-Lennon said in relation to this case, so it is very relevant. Why are you refusing to answer it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

It comes down to perceptions really. I think he’s trying to waterboard him, you think not. I think you’re chatting ****e, you think likewise of me.

Do you even take toliet breaks cause you been posting all day?

You should cause your ass must be getting jealous of all the ****e coming out your mouth.

Advertisement