Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JFK Assassination Autopsy Details Revealed After 55 Years

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

The Nal wrote: »
    Yes a main botch in the autopsy was the lack of photos. They did take some and then immediately destroyed them by exposing them to light. The photos that we see were taken after reconstruction for an open coffin funeral. So they're fairly useless proving anything either way.

Even the XRays aren't reliable. Boswell says he may have pushed some skull back into place before the XRays.

They are autopsy photos. I never heard anyone claim ( JFK researcher specifically claim they are photos taken later after the autopsy. Where did you read this?

Boswell and Humes, Finck were not qualified to do this kind of work.

That not true. Many of the photos are missing that well known. They took over 52 photos.

There was no public open coffin funeral. Only family members saw him before he was buried. So we have no idea what he looked like in rest. They certainly did work to hide the extent of the wounds. Likely at the morgue.

That Photo I posted was used by the Warren Commission to prove Oswald fired the shot. Notice the ruler and few cm wide hole?

So how can it be? What happened to the large round that was 5 inches wide that extended from occipital bone to the Parietal bone?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,505 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

They are autopsy photos. I never heard anyone claim ( JFK researcher specifically claim they are photos taken later after the autopsy. Where did you read this?

Reseacrher called John Canal. Good articles here and here. It makes sense to me. Regardless of what you believe, theres no way the rear autopsy photo was taken as Kennedy came in. Skull flap aside his whole head is undamaged.

It was an autopsy/restoration project. A total mess.
    Boswell and Humes, Finck were not qualified to do this kind of work.

Finck was, the other two weren't. But the other two started 30 minutes before Finck got there.
    That not true. Many of the photos are missing that well known. They took over 52 photos.

Yes but they're locked away.

There were a batch of photos that were purposely exposed to light just after they were taken. :confused:
    That Photo I posted was used by the Warren Commission to prove Oswald fired the shot. Notice the ruler and few cm wide hole?

So how can it be? What happened to the large round that was 5 inches wide that extended from occipital bone to the Parietal bone?

Covered over by the scalp.

Reseacrher called John Canal. Good articles here and here. It makes sense to me. Regardless of what you believe, theres no way the rear autopsy photo was taken as Kennedy came in. Skull flap aside his whole head is undamaged.

It was an autopsy/restoration project. A total mess.

Finck was, the other two weren't. But the other two started 30 minutes before Finck got there.

Yes but they're locked away.

There were a batch of photos that were purposely exposed to light just after they were taken. :confused:

Covered over by the scalp.

The autopsy photo is showing someone using a ruler to measure a small hole at the back of the head.

It is a fake autopsy photo that what I am telling you!

This photo was used by the Warren Commission to convict Oswald. According to them, the fatal shot entered through the back of the head, spot highlighted by the ruler a small wound and then exited out in front of the right ear.

Least you now seeing why conspiracy theorists don't agree with the Warren Commission findings.

The autopsy photo is showing someone using a ruler to measure a small hole at the back of the head.

It is a fake autopsy photo that what I am telling you!

This photo was used by the Warren Commission to convict Oswald. According to them, the fatal shot entered through the back of the head, spot highlighted by the ruler a small wound and then exited out in front of the right ear.

Least you now seeing why conspiracy theorists don't agree with the Warren Commission findings.

I've never relied on the autopsy photos. The doctors themselves aren't sure whats what. They're not fake. They're just not accurate. Its incompetence as opposed to a cover up. Although ironically the head is covered up.

Throw in the fact that his body was quickly and crudely transported from Dallas and the chance of more damage happening then etc and any pictures are very useless.

Theres plenty more evidence pointing to Oswalds guilt without them.

• Advertisement

I've never relied on the autopsy photos. The doctors themselves aren't sure whats what. They're not fake. They're just not accurate. Its incompetence as opposed to a cover up. Although ironically the head is covered up.

Throw in the fact that his body was quickly and crudely transported from Dallas and the chance of more damage happening then etc and any pictures are very useless.

Theres plenty more evidence pointing to Oswalds guilt without them.

That photo was used by the Warren Commission to claim the fatal shot came from TSBD, that can not be denied. That photo goes against everything we know happened that day

The Doctors, the Nurses, FBI agents, Secret service agents and many others saw the wound up close and was a very large wound at the back of the head. It obvious there was a cover-up to hide where the shots came from.

Oswald could be involved in a plot to Kill Kennedy or may have got framed. Oswald involvement in any case in no way rules out another shooter in the area firing at Kennedy. Oswald was no angel I don't believe that either.

The Doctors, the Nurses, FBI agents, Secret service agents and many others saw the wound up close and was a very large wound at the back of the head.

You say that as if its fact. "The doctors", "many other" etc. Vague and misleading stuff.

You say that as if its fact. "The doctors", "many other" etc. Vague and misleading stuff.

The reason I don't believe that is the eyewitnesses saw Kennedy body at two different locations Parkland hospital in Dallas and Bethesda in Washington DC. There no interactions between the witnesses.

Clint Hill was up close and personal and saw Kennedy in the car moments after he got shot. I saw a large hole in the back of the head.

The reason I don't believe that is the eyewitnesses saw Kennedy body at two different locations Parkland hospital in Dallas and Bethesda in Washington DC. There no interactions between the witnesses.

Clint Hill was up close and personal and saw Kennedy in the car moments after he got shot. I saw a large hole in the back of the head.

You only post that picture of Clint Hill because I posted a video and you grabbed the screenshot. It suits your agenda so you don't look too further. But if you did heres what hes said.

Inside the U.S. Secret Service documentary: "I could see the back of his head and there was a gaping hole above his right ear about the size of my palm."

Heres an interview from 2017. Describes it as right and above the ear.

https://youtu.be/vzYwCmDDSLA?t=27m33s

5x739c.png

And loads of other people saw a wound at the side of the head and the top of the head. As per this link.

Why do you only believe the people who suit your agenda?! You're completely ignoring established and documented fact. Thats the problem with confirmation bias. Gullibility. You just find something that confirms what you want to believe and don't look deeper. You want to believe that people who dont believe in a conspiracy are sheep but in reality you are the sheep.

You only post that picture of Clint Hill because I posted it. It suits your agenda so you don't look too further. But if you did heres what hes said.

Inside the U.S. Secret Service documentary: "I could see the back of his head and there was a gaping hole above his right ear about the size of my palm."

Heres an interview from 2017. Describes it as right and above the ear.
    https://youtu.be/vzYwCmDDSLA?t=27m33s

And loads of people saw a wound at the side and top of the head. As per this link.

Why do you only believe the people who suit your agenda?! You're completely ignoring established and documented fact.

I never said there was no wound to be found in the front. Obviously, the bullet came from the front it hitting him near the hairline, temple and near the side forehead.

I dispute there was no large wound at the back of the head. That large wound was caused by a rifle shot from the front

If two bullets hit him in the head from different directions, multiple injuries to the head back and front.

Your link has very little info it vague accounts of the head wound.

The back wound was also located above the right ear (temporal bone/lobe) and the occipital bone and Parietal bone.

• Advertisement

Your link has very little info it vague accounts of the head wound.

No more vague than that Clint Hill picture you've posted about 5 times in the last 5 pages claiming it to be absolute proof of a conspiracy.

Obviously, the bullet came from the front it hitting him near the hairline, temple and near the side forehead.

lol. Obviously yeah.

Clint Hill says there that the bullet hit him in the back of the head. He was holding onto the back of the car 3 feet away from JFK at the time. He not only heard the shot but was so close he "felt" the shot. You believed Clint Hill until about 4 minutes ago.

It might be possible you could be wrong about other things too if you dig a little deeper past your confirmation bias.

No more vague than that Clint Hill picture you've posted about 5 times in the last 5 pages claiming it to be absolute proof of a conspiracy.

lol. Obviously yeah.

Clint Hill says there that the bullet hit him in the back of the head. He was holding onto the back of the car 3 feet away from JFK at the time. He not only heard the shot but was so close he "felt" the shot. You believed Clint Hill until about 4 minutes ago.

It might be possible you could be wrong about other things too if you dig a little deeper past your confirmation bias.

Where Clint places his hand in your photo is where I believe the large head wound was mostly located:confused:

How many times do i have to post this?

"The large and irregularly-shaped wound in the right side of the head (chiefly to the parietal bone, but also involving the temporal and occipital bone) is described as being about 13 centimetres (5.1 in) wide at the largest diameter.[11]

What you disagreeing about?

Where Clint places his hand in your photo is where I believe the large head wound was mostly located:confused:

How many times do i have to post this?

"The large and irregularly-shaped wound in the right side of the head (chiefly to the parietal bone, but also involving the temporal and occipital bone) is described as being about 13 centimetres (5.1 in) wide at the largest diameter.[11]

What you disagreeing about?

That you use one description as absolute proof of a conspiracy but ignore a conflicting description by the same person.

As for the wound - "Chiefly to the parietal bone". So as you say, that means "mostly located". Where is the parietal bone?

Not the occipital bone at the back of the head is it? You're posting quotes that completely contradict your theory.

That you use one description as absolute proof of a conspiracy but ignore a conflicting description by the same person.

As for the wound - "Chiefly to the parietal bone". Where is the parietal bone?

It involved three areas right side above the ear and behind the right ear and at the back of the skull.

Clearly outlined here.
    (chiefly to the parietal bone, but also involving the temporal and occipital bone)

It, not conflicting opinion. You assumed from just a still photo there no occipital wound:confused: Even though he already placed his hand there in one video.

It involved three areas right side above the ear and behind the right ear and at the back of the skull.

Clearly outlined here.
    (chiefly to the parietal bone, but also involving the temporal and occipital bone)

It, not conflicting opinion. You assumed from just a still photo there no occipital wound:confused: Even though he already placed his hand there in one video.

There was an occipital wound. Clearly. But as per your quote, The wound was "chiefly" to the parietal bone.

Did you not read the quote you kept posting? What it means is that the main part of the wound was not in the occipital bone.

Do you understand what "chiefly" means? It means "mainly".

There was an occipital wound. Clearly. But as per your quote, The wound was "chiefly" to the parietal bone.

Did you not read the quote you kept posting? What it means is that the main part of the wound was not in the occipital bone.

Do you understand what "chiefly" means? It means "mainly".

Zapruder film - no occipital wound, just a black mass,
    Zapruder film- Difficult to see, blurry can't see a parietal bone wound on the film
    Zapruder film- temporal bone wound yes can see it.

Couple of the Autopsy photos- no occipital wound and parietal bone wound.

I don't even know what your disagreeing about. How can Oswald bullet have done the damage? Like to read your theory?

Zapruder film - no occipital wound, just a black mass,
    Zapruder film- Difficult to see, blurry can't see a parietal bone wound on the film
    Zapruder film- temporal bone wound yes can see it.

Couple of the Autopsy photos- no occipital wound and parietal bone wound.

I don't even know what your disagreeing about. How can Oswald bullet have done the damage? Like to read your theory?

Bullet went in the back of the head to the right (just above the occipital line) causing a wound (including below where the bullet struck), continued high and right in the head (parietal) and also caused damage to the front right (temporal). Just like the Zapruder film shows.

You're assuming that bullets travel straight and exit in a straight line when they hit a head. They don't. Some explode, some can go straight through and just leave two holes etc. There is no pattern.

Bullet went in the back of the head to the right (just above the occipital line) causing a wound (including below where the bullet struck), continued high and right in the head (parietal) and also caused damage to the front right (temporal). Just like the Zapruder film shows.

You're assuming that bullets travel straight and exit in a straight line when they hit a head. They don't. Some explode, some can go straight through and just leave two holes etc. There is no pattern.

False and blatant lie again. On the Zapruder film, the large wound is in front of the right ear and extends and covers the right side forehead of President Kennedy. The Zapruder film large wound is located in the temporal and frontal lobe of his brain.

Large Wound according to the eyewitnesses and JFK autopsy was above the right ear and was behind the right ear. There no large wound/ hole seen in Parietal and Occipital on the Zapruder film.

What we actually see it a tiny hole in the parietal. Image 1

472967.png

We know these fake autopsy images were added in to fool people and to cover up Kennedy back side of his head had been blown out.

Another fake autopsy photo. Image 2 Same culprits.

472968.png

We have this image, a side view of the right side of the head behind the ear. No large wound in the Parietal. Image 3 is another fake autopsy image.

472974.png

Nal.

Boswell, Finck and Humes also said the large wound was an exit wound, not an entry wound.

The bullet can only have come from the right front or straight ahead. A rifle shot from the TSBD could not have caused this large wound.

The large and irregularly-shaped wound in the right side of the head (chiefly to the parietal bone, but also involving the temporal and occipital bone) is described as being about 13 centimetres (5.1 inches) wide at the largest diameter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_autopsy

Yawn.

"We know these fake autopsy images were added in to fool people". :rolleyes:

The autopsy photos weren't faked. They're taken after the the scalp was moved back into place. You can even see his hand pinching the scalp into place!

The "wound" in the Zapruder film - again you're demonstrating that you don't distinguish between wounds, holes, lacerations, defects etc - that you're describing is the brain exiting the head. Do you understand force or gravity? Shot from behind, big hole at the side of the head, brain leaves hole exiting sideways and forward.

Do you also know that the parietal and temporal bones extend from the back of the head well past the ear towards the front of the head?

The quote mine you keep posting from Wikipedia (which seems the extent of your research abilities) proves this. "chiefly to the parietal bone".

So you're proving my point and completely contradicting yourself.

Boswell, Finck and Humes also said the large wound was an exit wound, not an entry wound.

Yes. "Chiefly to the parietal bone." Side of the head. Again, you're contradicting yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Do you understand force or gravity?
    Given his previous claims about WTC7, such as "gravity works differently in buildings" and his inability to do simple physics equations...
    No, he doesn't.

Yawn.

"We know these fake autopsy images were added in to fool people". :rolleyes:

The autopsy photos weren't faked. They're taken after the the scalp was moved back into place. You can even see his hand pinching the scalp into place!

The "wound" in the Zapruder film - again you're demonstrating that you don't distinguish between wounds, holes, lacerations, defects etc - that you're describing is the brain exiting the head. Do you understand force or gravity? Shot from behind, big hole at the side of the head, brain leaves hole exiting sideways and forward.

Do you also know that the parietal and temporal bones extend from the back of the head well past the ear towards the front of the head?

The quote mine you keep posting from Wikipedia (which seems the extent of your research abilities) proves this. "chiefly to the parietal bone".

So you're proving my point and completely contradicting yourself.

Yes. "Chiefly to the parietal bone." Side of the head. Again, you're contradicting yourself.

It pointless debating someone who can't see the large wound is in front of the right ear on the Zapruder film. The big red blob is in front of the ear and covers the right forehead

Me and everyone else says the large wound was above the right ear and behind the ear. You think you right despite the evidence.

Where the Parietal bone? Its above and behind the right ear

If they found a large exit wound in the frontal lobe, they would have mentioned it and said so in the Autopsy findings.

It pointless debating someone who can't see the large wound is in front of the right ear on the Zapruder film. The big red blob is in front of the ear and covers the right forehead

"The big red blob" is his brain which spills out from above the right ear to the front of the right forehead. Perfectly in keeping with the Zapruder film, autopsy photos and a load of witnesses.

"the big red blob" is not the hole in his head, it is what came out of the hole in his head.
    Me and everyone else says the large wound was above the right ear and behind the ear. You think you right despite the evidence.

Nope thats right. Above the right ear and behind the ear (and in front) is the parietal bone.
    If they found a large exit wound in the frontal lobe, they would have mentioned it and said so in the Autopsy findings.

And they didn't. Because there wasn't a large exit wound there. He has some eye socket fracturing though.

At Zapruder frames 316 and 317 the "big red blob" is on his face. Do you think he was shot in the face too? Or could that be gravity?

Notice his head moving forward. The bit I like best is all the fake blood and spray "they" managed to superimpose into the film.

Q24J.gif

"The big red blob" is his brain which spills out from above the right ear to the front of the right forehead. Perfectly in keeping with the Zapruder film, autopsy photos and a load of witnesses.

"the big red blob" is not the hole in his head, it is what came out of the hole in his head.

Nope thats right. Above the right ear and behind the ear (and in front) is the parietal bone.

And they didn't. Because there wasn't a large exit wound there. He has some eye socket fracturing though.

At Zapruder frames 316 and 317 the "big red blob" is on his face. Do you think he was shot in the face too? Or could that be gravity?

Notice his head moving forward. The bit I like best is all the fake blood and spray "they" managed to superimpose into the film.

Q24J.gif

Untrue and your spin will not change the facts.

The official theory is a bullet entered the back of Kennedy skull (left a small hole- entry point) and then the remaining bullet fragments exited out in front of the right ear. That what you looking at on the Zapruder film. That's the official account.

That not what the eyewitnesses said and autopsy findings are not hard to follow. There nothing in the autopsy report about a bullet exiting out in front of the right ear. You clearly see on the Zapruder, film, severe frontal damage that extends all the way to the right forehead.

What the Autopsy doctors said., the exit wound.
    "The large and irregularly-shaped wound in the right side of the head (chiefly to the parietal bone, but also involving the temporal and occipital bone)[

Nal using your image. There no large wound in the purple dot section ( mostly the parietal bone and occipital bone)

Blue is back end of Kennedy right ear.

472988.png

You clearly see on the Zapruder, film, severe frontal damage that extends all the way to the right forehead.
    [[/B]

Nope, you see the brain, movement, force, gravity.
    What the Autopsy doctors said., the exit wound.
    "The large and irregularly-shaped wound in the right side of the head (chiefly to the parietal bone, but also involving the temporal and occipital bone)[

And you contradict yourself again!

Only thing worse than being misinformed and not bothering reading about things is being boring. And you're both. Just the same stupid posts over and over.

King Mob wrote: »
    Given his previous claims about WTC7, such as "gravity works differently in buildings" and his inability to do simple physics equations...
    No, he doesn't.

gravity works differently in buildings?

You can't explain things to a child. I said buildings are not empty space their resistance. You make up things to suit yourself.

This is what NIST claimed and make perfect sense the fall would decrease if there resistance in the building.

They said this
    The analyses of the video (both the estimation of the instant the roofline began to descend and the calculated velocity and acceleration of a point on the roofline) revealed three distinct stages characterizing the 5.4 seconds of collapse:

Stage 1 (0 to 1.75 seconds): acceleration less than that of gravity (i.e., slower than free fall).
    Stage 2 (1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)
    Stage 3 (4.0 to 5.4 seconds): decreased acceleration, again less than that of gravity

gravity works differently in buildings?

You can't explain things to a child. I said buildings are not empty space their resistance. You make up things to suit yourself.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=108163415#post108163415
    Oh my god in a building gravity works differently.
    So no, you don't understand gravity.

King Mob wrote: »

Still a child. You don't understand freefall and don't understand how gravity works in a tall building.

This is NIST own calculation about the collapse.
    The analyses of the video (both the estimation of the instant the roofline began to descend and the calculated velocity and acceleration of a point on the roofline) revealed three distinct stages characterizing the 5.4 seconds of collapse:

Stage 1 (0 to 1.75 seconds): acceleration less than that of gravity (i.e., slower than free fall).
    Stage 2 (1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)
    Stage 3 (4.0 to 5.4 seconds): decreased acceleration, again less than that of gravity

What happened in stage 1 and 3 Kingmob?

• Advertisement

don't understand how gravity works in a tall building.
    Lol. No I do.
    I also know why your statement is silly.

So does everyone else reading.

Advertisement