Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JFK Assassination Autopsy Details Revealed After 55 Years

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

For anyone else needs a lesson in brain anatomy.

472522.png

Nal claims the doctors said there was a huge hole in the frontal lobe/bone.

Not true.
    The large and irregularly-shaped wound in the right side of the head (chiefly to the parietal bone, but also involving the temporal and occipital bone) is described as being about 13 centimetres (5.1 inches) wide at the largest diameter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_autopsy

The large wound that was 5 inches in diameter was at the back of the head.

Nal why did you lie.

Humes testimony
    The wound in the low neck of which I had previously begun to speak is now posteriorly--is now depicted in 385, in 386 and in 388.
    The second wound was found in the right posterior portion of the scalp. This wound was situated approximately 2.5 centimeters to the right, and slightly above the external occiptal protuberance which is a bony prominence situated in the posterior portion of everyone's skull. This wound was then 2 1/2 centimeters to the right and slightly above that point.
    The third obvious wound at the time of the examination was a huge defect over the right side of the skull. This defect involved both the scalp and the underlying skull, and from the brain substance was protruding.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/humes.htm

The second wound was the point of entry for the bullet.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,606 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Nal claims the doctors said there was a huge hole in the frontal lobe/bone.

No I did not.

You are a complete moron.

The Nal wrote: »
    No I did not.

You are a complete moron.

Yes, you did.

Quote you.
    So in short, there was a wound at the tip of the frontal lobe and the tip of the occipital area. And everywhere in between. Including the scalp and hair that was loose and hanging off his head. A huge wound.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Yes, you did.

Quote you.
    So in short, there was a wound at the tip of the frontal lobe and the tip of the occipital area. And everywhere in between. Including the scalp and hair that was loose and hanging off his head. A huge wound.

Cheerful, this isn't meant to sound a loaded question, but is English your 1st language?

• Advertisement

banie01 wrote: »
    Cheerful, this isn't meant to sound a loaded question, but is English your 1st language?

What difference does it make? I know you banie, there always a hidden agenda.

Banie

Maybe you asking this because Nal said it was a huge wound?

I said a huge hole?

If you read Nal thread comments accurately? He claiming there was a huge hole in the frontal lobe. Why do you think he posted the Zapruder frame picture with the yellow line and claimed there was a huge opening there?

Unlike you guys, I am actually reading his posts.

What difference does it make? I know you banie, there always a hidden agenda.

Because you seem to be conflating words that in common usage mean completely different things.
    And no Cheerful, no ulterior motive other than an idea struck me that perhaps that is one of the reasons why me and others so often question your comprehension.

Because you seem to be conflating words that in common usage mean completely different things.
    And no Cheerful, no ulterior motive other than an idea struck me that perhaps that is one of the reasons why me and others so often question your comprehension.

Nope because this is Nal post. Read post-1271. I can decipher his posts.

Nal wrote this below.
    A large portion of the top of his head is missing

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057932231&page=85

banie01 If you watch the Zapruder film. You will see no wound/or hole opening at the occipital lobe section of the brain.

What you see is a black mass where the wound/or hole should be.

The occipital bone is behind the right ear at the rear of the head. It not in front of the ear.

The Autopsy states clearly where you find the huge defect (wound/hole)

The large and irregularly-shaped wound in the right side of the head (chiefly to the parietal bone, but also involving the temporal and occipital bone) is described as being about 13 centimetres (5.1 inches) wide at the largest diameter.[11

5.1 inches is a massive wound opening in the skull, and clearly was the area of exit for the bullet.

Parietal bone and occipital bone are above the ear and behind the right ear.

• Advertisement

You don't even need to look at the Zapruder film.

There no doubt there a conspiracy when you see this Autopsy image of President Kennedy head.

472697.png

There no wound or hole behind the right ear. (occipital bone) You can clearly see the hairline is intact and undamaged.

JFK researchers have been wrong for sixty years claiming the head wound was changed before arriving at Bethesda.

The Medical staff at Bethesda also found this rear back head wound.

The problem is the Autopsy images and X rays are not of President Kennedy head.

Cheerful, I appreciate your belief and the energy you put into finding ridiculous foundations to perpetuate your shaky points.

But reposting the same material repeatedly and when it has no bearing on the question I asked you?
    Which given its semi personal nature, I'm fine with you choosing not to answer.
    Doesn't do you any favours in regards to making your point.
    It makes you look quite obsessive and again raises issues around actual comprehension.
    Look I don't want to drag this thread off topic as my own main interest on this particular forum lies on the 9/11 side and not Kennedy.

James C. Jenkins testimony now makes sense. He saw the real head wound, just like Humes and Bosley did when the body arrived.

Cheerful, I appreciate your belief and the energy you put into finding ridiculous foundations to perpetuate your shaky points.

But reposting the same material repeatedly and when it has no bearing on the question I asked you?
    Which given its semi personal nature, I'm fine with you choosing not to answer.
    Doesn't do you any favours in regards to making your point.
    It makes you look quite obsessive and again raises issues around actual comprehension.
    Look I don't want to drag this thread off topic as my own main interest on this particular forum lies on the 9/11 side and not Kennedy.

There not shaky points.

We know exactly where the large wound or hole was located on President Kennedy head.

It was a large wound located above and behind the right ear.

The JFK Autopsy image I posted does not show a wound in the correct spot on the head.

I already answered this. Nal is claiming the head blew apart in the front. The Doctors would be looking down into an opening split (hole) in the head, yes or no?

Nal is claiming the huge wound was seen at the Frontal lobe area of the Brain. When I asked him for evidence of this, he misquoted Humes autopsy findings.

Why are you only interested in 9/11? Don't you believe the official lines about 9/11 is correct?

With these images, we now have a clear picture of the cover-up. The Autopsy findings confirm also the location of the large wound. A head wound behind the right ear, above and back of the head.

472705.png

The large and irregularly-shaped wound in the right side of the head (chiefly to the parietal bone, but also involving the temporal and occipital bone) is described as being about 13 centimetres (5.1 inches) wide at the largest diameter.[11

There not shaky points.

We know exactly where the large wound or hole was located on President Kennedy head.

It was a large wound located above and behind the right ear.

The JFK Autopsy image I posted does not show a wound in the correct spot on the head.

I already answered this. Nal is claiming the head blew apart in the front. The Doctors would be looking down into an opening split (hole) in the head, yes or no?

Nal is claiming the huge wound was seen at the Frontal lobe area of the Brain. When I asked him for evidence of this, he misquoted Humes autopsy findings.

Why are you only interested in 9/11? Don't you believe the official lines about 9/11 is correct?

Your reply again raises issues with your comprehension skills.

You are attributing definitives to a statement that aren't there, implied or otherwise.
    If I wish to discuss 9/11, I'll do it (as I have done previously) in the appropriate forum.

You seem to think that by repeating questions and pointedly ignoring rebuttals, even those where your preferred researcher gives a different view to you, that you are some kind of Uber Debater!
    When what you are actually doing is irritating people to the point that engagement with you becomes a chore.

Take our interaction here as an example.
    It started with an albeit somewhat personal question regarding your 1st language that you are perfectly entitled to swerve.

But rather than just swerve it, you just repost stuff again.
    It's a bore, an annoyance and an exceptionally poor debating method.

Clint Hill let it slip he could see into the skull from behind. A hole at the back of the head!

The evidence has always been there the autopsy images and x-ray slides and Zapruder film were changed.

You only have to see where Clint places his hand to notice this. There no hole/or large wound is seen on the Zapruder film, and where Clint places his hand.

Yes, you did.

Quote you.

"A wound". Thats not claiming "the doctors said there was a huge hole in the frontal lobe/bone." I never said that. The "huge" wound is the entire wound.

You're now attributing quotes to people (me) when they haven't even said them, despite the real quotes being on the same page for all to see.

And as above, you're back to ignoring questions and now just posting the same thing over and over. By far the worst (and I use these descriptions humorously) researcher/poster/historian I've ever seen. By a mile. Across this entire thread you haven't made one comprehensive point or come up with any sort of theory. Literaly nothing. Just silly pictures and quotes and other peoples opinions. And now you're purposely misquoting other posters.

You're a liar with an agenda and a time waster.

For anyone interested in information, like properly researched information, these documentaries here area good place to start.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=108906391&postcount=768

• Advertisement

"A wound". Thats not claiming "the doctors said there was a huge hole in the frontal lobe/bone." I never said that. The "huge" wound is the entire wound.

You're now attributing quotes to people (me) when they haven't even said them, despite the real quotes being on the same page for all to see.

And as above, you're back to ignoring questions and now just posting the same thing over and over. By far the worst (and I use these descriptions humorously) researcher/poster/historian I've ever seen. By a mile. Across this entire thread you haven't made one comprehensive point or come up with any sort of theory. Literaly nothing. Just silly pictures and quotes and other peoples opinions. And now you're purposely misquoting other posters.

You're a liar with an agenda and a time waster.

You decided to ignore everything I posted to this thread. Stop playing games, you told me there was a curve wound in one of your posts in front of the head. You even said the front of his brain was missing.

End of the day we have Clint Hill showing on video where he saw a large wound in the head.

472760.png

Let's take a look at one of the Zapruder frames. You clearly see the back of the head where Clint put his hand is now covered up with a black mass (animation drawing)

472761.png

You don't seem to care or does not register with you, the Medical staff at Bethesda Medical centre and at Parkland hospital observed a large wound ( a hole) in the area that now covered with a black mass on the Zapruder movie.

You even said the front of his brain was missing.

When?

End of the day we have Clint Hill showing on video where he saw a large wound in the head.

Let's take a look at one of the Zapruder frames. You clearly see the back of the head where Clint put his hand is now covered up with a black mass (animation drawing)

472761.png

You don't seem to care or does not register with you, the Medical staff at Bethesda Medical centre and at Parkland hospital observed a large wound ( a hole) in the area that now covered with a black mass on the Zapruder movie.

Why not look at all of the Zapruder film as opposed to selectively choosing one still frame? Oh I know, because it makes your "theory" ridiculous.

Ill say it again...

You don't understand the difference between a laceration and a hole and a defect. You just go with "wound" or "hole".

You don't understand how there was a reconstruction of the scalp.

You don't understand that the skull is composed of two layers of bone.

You don't understand undermining of scalps.

You don't consider that they were trying to cover that large deficit in the head in for an open coffin funeral.

For example:

ARRB deposition by Dr. Humes “we were able to close it [the scalp] by undermining and stretching and so forth"

Why don't you read their testimonies? Try, just try to study one topic thoroughly as opposed to posting stupid and selective pictures.

Anyone can do that.

zap.gif

When?

Why not look at all of the Zapruder film as opposed to selectively choosing one still frame? Oh I know, because it makes your "theory" ridiculous.

Ill say it again...

You don't understand the difference between a laceration and a hole and a defect. You just go with "wound" or "hole".

You don't understand how there was a reconstruction of the scalp.

You don't understand that the skull is composed of two layers of bone.

You don't understand undermining of scalps.

You don't consider that they were trying to cover that large deficit in the head in for an open coffin funeral.

For example:

ARRB deposition by Dr. Humes “we were able to close it [the scalp] by undermining and stretching and so forth"

Why don't you read their testimonies? Try, just try to study one topic thoroughly as opposed to posting stupid and selective pictures.

Anyone can do that.

zap.gif

Read your posts. You uploaded a picture with a yellow line curving in front of the head and you stated the entire section of the brain there was missing.

All the Zapruder frames show the black spot at the back of the head. We even have an autopsy image of Kennedy's head and there no hole or wound behind the right ear.

What did Clint Hil say? I observed a large hole (his words) at the back of the head. What happened to the large wound or hole on the Zapruder film?

The JFK Autopsy findings, is when the Kennedy body was brought in.

The large and irregularly-shaped wound in the right side of the head (chiefly to the parietal bone, but also involving the temporal and occipital bone) is described as being about 13 centimetres (5.1 in) wide at the largest diameter.

That a large wound in the back of the head extending down the rear right side of the head ( where the black mass is on the Zapruder movie)

There no evidence reconstructive surgery took place at Bethesda. When did this happen?

Read your posts. You uploaded a picture with a yellow line curving in front of the head and you stated the entire section of the brain there was missing.

Nope, again, you're lying. I didn't say that. Its not missing, it spilled forward and out the right, which is clear in the Zapruder film.
    All the Zapruder frames show the black spot at the back of the head. We even have an autopsy image of Kennedy's head and there no hole or wound behind the right ear.

There is, its been covered over. The scalp has been reset to its natural position in the autopsy photos. You either don't understand or haven't bothered to read about it.
    What did Clint Hil say? I observed a large hole (his words) at the back of the head. What happened to the large wound or hole on the Zapruder film?

Its there, at Jackies chin below here. Scalp flapping about everywhere.

frontmenu_i000038.jpg
    The JFK Autopsy findings, is when the Kennedy body was brought in.

That makes no sense as a sentence.
    There no evidence reconstructive surgery took place at Bethesda. When did this happen?

Yes there is. Lots. I've just posted evidence by the doctor who did it.

Go read about it yourself.

Hint, you probably won't find info about it on a conspiracy forum. For obvious reasons.

Nope, again, you're lying. I didn't say that. Its not missing, it spilled forward and out the right, which is clear in the Zapruder film.

There is, its been covered over. The scalp has been reset to its natural position in the autopsy photos. You either don't understand or haven't bothered to read about it.

Its there, at Jackies chin below here. Scalp flapping about everywhere.

frontmenu_i000038.jpg

That makes no sense as a sentence.

Yes there is. Lots. I've just posted evidence by the doctor who did it.

Go read about it yourself.

Hint, you probably won't find info about it on a conspiracy forum. For obvious reasons.

The only person lying is you. You got caught out now you trying to change what you first thought.

You don't even know what you saying right now. Now you claiming the back of the head was fixed and reconstructed with new hair, is that right? When did this surgery take place? It did not happen at Bethesda.

Where did you post the evidence about the doctor doing it?

You waffling now. There no wound below Jackie's chin.

Let this sink in Nal and annoying you don't get this. You, not a stupid bloke you should be able to understand this.

The doctors are describing a wound that in the back half of the brain and extending down behind the right ear of Kennedy's head. The Zapruder film is showing an exit wound in front of the right ear. There should be a visible wound behind the right ear on the Zapruder film, but all you see is a black mass covering it up.

It not hard to follow. Occipital bone is behind the right ear all the way down to the base of the neckline ( back of the head)
    The large and irregularly-shaped wound in the right side of the head (chiefly to the parietal bone, but also involving the temporal and occipital bone) is described as being about 13 centimetres (5.1 inches) wide at the largest diameter.[11]

The only person lying is you. You got caught out now you trying to change what you first thought.

You don't even know what you saying right now. Now you claiming the back of the head was fixed and reconstructed with new hair, is that right? When did this surgery take place? It did not happen at Bethesda.

Where did you post the evidence about the doctor doing it?

You waffling now. There no wound below Jackie's chin.

Let this sink in Nal and annoying you don't get this. You, not a stupid bloke you should be able to understand this.

The doctors are describing a wound that in the back half of the brain and extending down behind the right ear of Kennedy's head. The Zapruder film is showing an exit wound in front of the right ear. There should be a visible wound behind the right ear on the Zapruder film, but all you see is a black mass covering it up.

It not hard to follow. Occipital bone is behind the right ear all the way down to the base of the neckline ( back of the head)
    The large and irregularly-shaped wound in the right side of the head (chiefly to the parietal bone, but also involving the temporal and occipital bone) is described as being about 13 centimetres (5.1 inches) wide at the largest diameter.[11]

Vague statements like "all the doctors" backed up by a low res collage of people - some heavily involved in the event, some not - selectively pointing at parts of their heads is whats stupid. I could easily knock one up myself showing people pointing elsewhere on their heads.

You're taking people at their word, only when it suits your agenda. But the truth runs much deeper. The autopsy was the biggest botch in history. Which is one of the main conclusions of the HSCA. Of the three pathologists, Dr Finck was the only one who was a forensic pathologist. The other two according to Dr. Michael Baden (lead expert on the HSCA panel) "didn’t know the difference between an entrance wound and an exit wound." Yet Finck wasnt there for the first 30 minutes so it was already botched by the time he got there.

The autopsy doctors have also changed their stories a few times, contradicted each other and engaged in public spats.

The ARRB filed a report (authored y Doug Horne) saying their experts couldn't find an entrance wound on the xray, then Larry Sturdivan said he found it on the xrays

Couple that with ambiguous statements from Dallas doctors who weren't pathologists nor doing an autopsy, eye witnesses who were close to JFK (Zapruder, Sitman etc) whos wound descriptions match the Zapruder film, the fact that the scalp is moveable and rarely used to determine a wound and the fact that they undermined and stretched the scalp and its not as simple as you're making it out to be.

You keep quoting that quote from the autopsy - "chiefly to the parietal bone."

Thats completely consistent with what we see on the Zapruder film.

VHoYlB3QMSUM6iOpOTjXw_os_parietale_atlas_05Xk3rPri0f9OsnsgJRCrg.png

As for the "blacking out", its called "the sun".

Same with everyone else in the car.

hqdefault.jpg

Vague statements like "all the doctors" backed up by a low res collage of people - some heavily involved in the event, some not - selectively pointing at parts of their heads is whats stupid. I could easily knock one up myself showing people pointing elsewhere on their heads.

You're taking people at their word, only when it suits your agenda. But the truth runs much deeper. The autopsy was the biggest botch in history. Which is one of the main conclusions of the HSCA. Of the three pathologists, Dr Finck was the only one who was a forensic pathologist. The other two according to Dr. Michael Baden (lead expert on the HSCA panel) "didn’t know the difference between an entrance wound and an exit wound." Yet Finck wasnt there for the first 30 minutes so it was already botched by the time he got there.

The autopsy doctors have also changed their stories a few times, contradicted each other and engaged in public spats.

The ARRB filed a report (authored y Doug Horne) saying their experts couldn't find an entrance wound on the xray, then Larry Sturdivan said he found it on the xrays

Couple that with ambiguous statements from Dallas doctors who weren't pathologists nor doing an autopsy, eye witnesses who were close to JFK (Zapruder, Sitman etc) whos wound descriptions match the Zapruder film, the fact that the scalp is moveable and rarely used to determine a wound and the fact that they undermined and stretched the scalp and its not as simple as you're making it out to be.

You keep quoting that quote from the autopsy - "chiefly to the parietal bone."

Thats completely consistent with what we see on the Zapruder film.

VHoYlB3QMSUM6iOpOTjXw_os_parietale_atlas_05Xk3rPri0f9OsnsgJRCrg.png

As for the "blacking out", its called "the sun".

Same with everyone else in the car.

hqdefault.jpg

Yep, your Skull photo is where the large wound was observed. You can see a large wound that looks identical to this on the Zapruder film? Show us then, I can not see it?

The autopsy was botched because they were not allowed to check the throat wound. They were told to not by someone in the room. Still, you will not miss a large wound a hole in the back of the head.

The Sun would have not have blocked us from seeing the head explosion at the back of the head?

Yep, your Skull photo is where the large wound was observed. You can see a large wound that looks identical to this on the Zapruder film? Show us then, I can not see it?

I can. The parietal bone looks like the where he was "chiefly" wounded - as per the quote you keep posting.

180px-Left_parietal_boen_-_animation.gif
    The autopsy was botched because they were not allowed to check the throat wound. They were told to not by someone in the room.

The did check the neck. They just didn't dissect or remove any organs. They stupidly thought an open coffin funeral was possible at this stage.
    Still, you will not miss a large wound a hole in the back of the head.

They did miss it though. As did the ARRB on the XRays.
    The Sun would have not have blocked us from seeing the head explosion at the back of the head?

And it didn't. There was no explosion at the back of the head. There was a wound there though.

Again, you seem to be confused with words. "wound", "hole", "blast", "explosion", "laceration" etc all seem to the same to you.

I can. The parietal bone looks like the where he was "chiefly" wounded - as per the quote you keep posting.

180px-Left_parietal_boen_-_animation.gif

The did check the neck. They just didn't dissect or remove any organs. They stupidly thought an open coffin funeral was possible at this stage.

They did miss it though. As did the ARRB on the XRays.

And it didn't. There was no explosion at the back of the head. There was a wound there though.

Again, you seem to be confused with words. "wound", "hole", "blast", "explosion", "laceration" etc all seem to the same to you.

Yes and the occipital bone also.

Autopsy photograph without the blood. Notice there no large wound or hole in the back of the head? You have seen the side profile I posted also again the back area- top of the head can't find a large wound. How can this be President Kennedy head? It's clear to me some of the photographs were not taken during the autopsy.

This Autopsy image (below) without the blood, is interesting. Far too graphic to post the colour photo. The scalp has been messed with at the back (to hide the rear head wound) but I believe it's a genuine photo of President Kennedy head.

472857.png

• Advertisement

Yes a main botch in the autopsy was the lack of photos. They did take some and then immediately destroyed them by exposing them to light. The photos that we see were taken after reconstruction for an open coffin funeral. So they're fairly useless proving anything either way.

Even the XRays aren't reliable. Boswell says he may have pushed some skull back into place before the XRays.

Advertisement