Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Post-post-post modernism is born!.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie sends Grem stamps to mail her posts.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Swannie sends Grem stamps to mail her posts.

Sending stamps, meta!.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie wakes up in a new world every day. How about Grem? Ohhhhh, Happy Taco Tuesday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Hello from the couch. Tea and netflix day here..

What ended up on Netflix for you Grem?

Swannie wakes up in a new world every day. How about Grem? Ohhhhh, Happy Taco Tuesday!

Maybe today I'll get actual taco pics!.

MrKingsley wrote: »
    What ended up on Netflix for you Grem?

The frankenstein chronicles, quite interesting I must say.

Maybe today I'll get actual taco pics!.
    If wishes were swannies...

If wishes were swannies...

... Gremmy gets piccies? :p

• Advertisement

Work calls. Aloha.

... Gremmy gets piccies? :p
    Swannie is so hungry she eats the pics of tacos.

2nd aloha.

• Moderators Posts: 51,726 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Friday Nocturnalites

• Moderators Posts: 51,726 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, superTed:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

Eire Saturn Day Happiness! Swannie 1st. Blows raspberries at Seph. :D

Happy Saturday Swanster

Super annoying pain flare up makes grem sad.

Hope it eases up Grem.

Kettle has boiled if you want a cuppa.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Happy Saturday Swanster
    Happy Sunny Day Eire and Ted.

• Advertisement

Super annoying pain flare up makes grem sad.
    Will a SwanBot massage help Grem?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Feck all, ahm lemme think, oh my job was restructured so my hours are down from tomorrow, looks like i'll be able to fill the gap in rent shortfall with something from welfare though.. We had a new poster over the weekend, great to see especially with similar tv show taste as me.. :P Also, if it's not cloudy there the moon is beautiful tonight

Apologies I'm only replying now. Sorry to hear about your hours.

I'm just watching Dublin Murders.

How's things Paws, been ages it feels like?.

Ah sure not too bad. Yeah I keep randomly popping in. I'm a busy woman.

Off since Friday evening. Been constantly listening to the new Alter Bridge album. Back to work Wednesday.

How's yourself?

You sure are, good to hear from you though..

I've mainly been listening to Nick Cave's new release, very quiet otherwise

Ah thanks. :)

Are you working tonight? I've just woken up to use the loo.

Yeah, the new schedule starts now. Comfort eating!

Happy Taco Tuesday Eire.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

sorry got carried away,, by the paramedics lol

I keep falling over but twice recently I needed medical help odd I think lol lol.

still no idea why though

• Advertisement

Take care Rubes.

Hope falls weren't too serious.

Do you want us to wrap you in bubblewrap?

Advertisement