Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Where would a hedgehog's waist be?. Why do i torture myself with these weird questions?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Where would a hedgehog's waist be?. Why do i torture myself with these weird questions?
    Science mod. :pac: :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Black Swan wrote: »
    Science mod. :pac: :cool:

Smart arse!! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Smart arse!! :D
    **Swannie bows**

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie bows**

*tips Swannie over*

• Advertisement

*tips Swannie over*
    Swannie quickly covers fantail with wings!

Such modesty!

Off I go. Aloha Grem and Ted.

Toodles Swannie-san, fly safe..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I see you brought sanity & logic to a Noc debate.

Rookie mishtake

• Advertisement

Pondering how a hedgehog would wear a kilt, or a pair of jeans even, is sane?. I really need to do a major re-evaluation and speak to my doctors :eek:

As you can see MrK, the topics are wide and varied here.

Often go off on tangents as well.

No two hours are the same

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

I see that guys.

Thanks for the welcome.

The three of you are all certainly on the same wave length. Hope to find it

Are you all living abroad?

Irish, but on hols at the moment.

Always on a different wavelength, different timezone.

Nah I'm in the wild west of Ireland, how about you?

Living and working in Dublin. Found myself back in the bar game but hopefully not for long. Trying to stay off the drink though so that certainly helps with the sleep

Ah right, so we'll be chatting after closing, cool I'll be here :)

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Thanks for the welcome.
    Be careful what you ask for MrK. :pac:
    The three of you are all certainly on the same wave length. Hope to find it
    You could wave a wing, especially if it was a looooooooog one.
    Are you all living abroad?
    Nope. Just a few. Most Eire.

Waiting for some proper tools to let me get home now. Any ideas?

• Advertisement

Providing them with sh1t service over the course of the evening clearly hasn’t worked

Waiting for some proper tools to let me get home now. Any ideas?

Crop dusting?
    Bleaching around their feet??

Crop dusting?
    Bleaching around their feet??

Hahahahaha. I’ve never heard of crop dusting. That’s brilliant. They were dusting enough crops for themselves to be honest but it didn’t seem to put them off.

I like the sound of bleach

I might have a little experience working bars, both pulling pints and security.. Strong smelling cleaning products are surprisingly effective

I might have a little experience working bars, both pulling pints and security.. Strong smelling cleaning products are surprisingly effective

Yeah mopping is usually great but don’t have to do that here thank god.

In the end telling them to fcuk off in the nicest possible way worked

Killing them with kindness :) Good stuff, hope clean up is quick there

Killing them with kindness :) Good stuff, hope clean up is quick there

Almost done now. Then a nice pint of non alcoholic will go down a treat.

How’s was your day/night?

I got up somewhere between four and five, i work 20.00 - 08.00 shifts

What kind of work do you do?

• Advertisement

Site security, well currently :pac:

Advertisement