Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hello Kitty

That just does not get old :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sloooooooooooow tired Grem is tired. Get home ok?.

You working?

Yep, finally. It's nice to have a break :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yup at work, was nearly late which is super unlike me.. I'll be home at the end of the month, first time in three years, christ

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

How’s things with all the nocs?

All ok here, usual aches and pain stuff but managing, how about you?

• Advertisement

Yup at work, was nearly late which is super unlike me.. I'll be home at the end of the month, first time in three years, christ
    Ooh funnily enough I did something similar a couple of days ago. I felt a bit odd all day.

Wow, three years :eek:

All ok here, usual aches and pain stuff but managing, how about you?

Not bad, a bit tired, but otherwise nothing to complain about :)

When i said you got home more often than me Paws i wasn't joking :pac:

Kitty, is your week busy?.

Lol you haven't been home since moved to England :p

Yeah :( I wouldn't be home evry month or anything but it's gotten way out of hand..

• Advertisement

Well you'll be there in no time :) x

Still haven't figured out how yet but i'll hike if i have to

I'm sure you'll figure it all out :)

I feel a bit like I haven't been posting a lot lately

I think the new year does that to loads of us..

Yeah maybe that's it actually.

This year i'll spend less time online.... Yeah i didn't bother saying that to myself but i think i posted less too!

Busy enough Grem, college 4 days and work on Fridays and Saturdays so I’m kept going.

I didn’t realise till Paws said it there that you’re in England, I always assumed you were in Ireland :o

Me?? I am in Ireland, Galway

Me?? I am in Ireland, Galway

Oh, so I was right! Perhaps she meant since she was away then, this is embarrassing :o

Haha not a bit.

• Advertisement

Must get to Galway at some point, I’ve actually never been

It's a grand spot, if you ever are let me know and i'll suggest placves and stuff.

Lol, yeah it's me that's in England :)

It's a grand spot, if you ever are let me know and i'll suggest placves and stuff.

I sure will! :)
    Lol, yeah it's me that's in England :)

Oops :o

No oops, it's feckin hard keep track

I am in Galway!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ehhhhh nothing too see here hahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Seph is in Leitrim btw :p

Haaaaaaaaaaa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

If you can't beat them, join them

Advertisement