Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

rapidly approaching the bottom of the hump here

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    rapidly approaching the bottom of the hump here

He's crashing... Shot of coffee ASAP...

Been awake since 6am here.

Too much adulting for Ted these days.

Been awake since 6am here.

Too much adulting for Ted these days.

Oomph, that's a tad on the early side.

been that way for the past week or so, need to try & reset it by an hour at least

• Advertisement

Damned circadian rhythm acting the maggot.....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey Fries Day Eire!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Happy Friday all!

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Swannie:D
    happy Friday, purple:)

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :)

Happy Friday!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Saturn Day... So be it!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh heck, got woken early.

Evening all

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Paws How's the day treating you?

Ah not too bad now, yourself?

Well missed bus because somehow driver didn't see me so in a temper now. Hopping actually but I'll calm in time.. What a prick.

Oh bloody hell. Is there another one you can get? That would piss me off too

Yes. It's just stunningly stupid.. Hopping I am.. Will be following up.. Was right on side of road flagging him.

fekker was probably rushing back to depot to finish his shift.

Want us to gather up our pitchforks.

The handles are at least 2m so we can adhere social distancing.

fekker was probably rushing back to depot to finish his shift.

Want us to gather up our pitchforks.

The handles are at least 2m so we can adhere social distancing.

I know the shifts, he was due to terminus and back before break, have partial vehicle id, will be following up.. Then pitchforks ;)

• Advertisement

Wahey, socially distant angry mob with pitchforks.

How accurate are you with a lighter and a spray can?

OOH ANARCHY :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

How's everyone keeping? Haven't posted here in a while.

How's everyone keeping? Haven't posted here in a while.

Heyo Jimmy, how are you getting on?.

Heyo Jimmy, how are you getting on?.

Happy that I can get out to work, I'd go mad otherwise. 5 days off coming up soon. Looking forward to them. How are you?

Also glad to be working. Any plans for days off bar rest and recovery?.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I made some home-made cocktails this evening. Reckon I made 2 too many. Might be late afternoon before I'm posting again. :D

I made some home-made cocktails this evening. Reckon I made 2 too many. Might be late afternoon before I'm posting again. :D

House measures, wha? :D

• Advertisement

Also glad to be working. Any plans for days off bar rest and recovery?.

A bit of online gaming with a close friend and a few beers. Anything to keep the boredom away at this stage.

Advertisement