Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Grumble grumble on the work front too.

Week 4 on work from home front.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

My university campus is a ghost town. Grand place to practice social distancing.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's lovely today. Back garden is now beer garden

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

It's lovely today. Back garden is now beer garden

I hear ya. Realised earlier that I have tomorrow off too. I can't express how happy I am.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Me too, so I'll have a few cans but nothing serious, maybe get shopping tomorrow..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Me too, so I'll have a few cans but nothing serious, maybe get shopping tomorrow..

Enjoy your well earned days off :D. I'm planning on doing the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I finished a book outside this afternoon and managed to get sunburned. Feckin Irish skin.

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy (zombie) Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Delirium wrote: »
    Happy (zombie) Friday, Nocts! :D
    Happy Mask Wearing Fries Day to ye Del and fellow lurkers. :pac:

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Black Swan wrote: »
    Happy Mask Wearing Fries Day to ye Del and fellow lurkers. :pac:

Tag! you're it! :P

giphy.gif

Happy Taco-day, Swannie :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

Delirium wrote: »

Happy Taco-day, Swannie :D
    Just love the attack turtle!

Oh... happy Hump Day Del.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Friday \o/

(I get to put the bin out.. what an adventure!!)

I have a bonus surprise for you.
    You also get to bring it back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy Friday :D

Hard to know what day we have these times! Hope everyone in here is keeping well :)

Piss off friday :mad: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening :)

Almost weekend.

There is no end... *plays ominous organ music and cackles*

Waits until sunset before emerging from coffin.

It's well set here thankfully ;)

• Advertisement

President Flip Flop is driving many of us crazy across the pond. It's grand that I left modding Politics. I would probably have to ban myself.

I have filtered my news feeds so i just get the facts and details i want.. Hot aired bluster is the last thing needed, i don't know how you are so even tempered Swannie

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Black Swan wrote: »
    President Flip Flop is driving many of us crazy across the pond. It's grand that I left modding Politics. I would probably have to ban myself.

Meanwhile the rest of the world is collectively laughing at the continuing crap fest that Trump's administration has made of dealing with this crisis
    I have filtered my news feeds so i just get the facts and details i want.. Hot aired bluster is the last thing needed, i don't know how you are so even tempered Swannie

I'd imagine it's a combination of coffee and taco's on Tuesday, with a dash of that SoCal air whenever Swan's out and about, within whatever limit has been set.

He's mad as a box of sugar fueled ADHD frogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    He's mad as a box of sugar fueled ADHD frogs.

Now now, let's not go lumping sugar fuelled ADHD frogs in with Trumpy, it's insulting to the frogs.

I got a bit drunk last night :p

How's everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I got a bit drunk last night :p

How's everyone?

With who? ;)

Lovey weather in So Cal, but for the lockdown of beaches.

Autosport wrote: »
    With who? ;)

On my own unfortunately! Fun though!

• Advertisement

Happy Hump Day Eire (what's left of it).

Advertisement