Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greatest Movie Scene?

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭NCS

@1min10 .... Spot of gardening...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,680 ✭✭✭buried

The editing in 'Predator' is really brilliant. You could try to imagine yourself trying to shoot some sort of coherent scenes in a feicing jungle with all the plants and trees and just what a pain in the arse it could actually be and most likely probably was.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

Predator really was/is an unreal movie.

Anytime it’s on I’ll watch. All the ones after we’re ****e.

Yer man billy was a nightmare by all accounts on set.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

This is probably my favourite from Australia, the wacky Bad Boy Bubby, I saw it when it was first shown in Channel 4, dark black comedy with such a beautiful ending. A disturbing film, especially the cling wrap sequence but worthy of watching and enduring.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,680 ✭✭✭buried

'Killing Them Softly' is a great little film and these couple of scenes are really brilliant. You could imagine this is how most actual dodgy heists actually happen in real life. The news broadcast in the background talking about bailing out the banks is a great little touch

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

the misunderstanding scene from My Cousin Vinny........when young & innocent Stan on his first day in prison is getting paranoid thinking he's gonna get buggered....and in walks Joe Pesci and hilarity ensues....:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,755 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

did somebody say "more lengthy car chases!"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭dabbler2004

Not the greatest scene but one that caught me unawares

Any number of scenes I could have gone with but for me this is a standout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Is TV allowed? If so, this is my favorite shot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

This...

Advertisement