Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Casey's beliefs of Travellers' ethnicity Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Floppybits wrote: »
    I can't understand why so many people have the wrong or same impression on the Travelling community but the media have a totally other impression?

Media full of left wing ideologues, the left will defend any bad behaviour if you are a minority

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Ray Donovan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Will be interesting when Center Parcs opens in Longford next May.
    Our ethnic friends could have a field day.!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

washman3 wrote:
    Will be interesting when Center Parcs opens in Longford next May. Our ethnic friends could have a field day.!!!

Considering the prices they maybe the only ones able to afford it since they pay for F.A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Spanish police will soon deal with that in a way out force are afraid too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,298 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

statesaver wrote: »
    Wonder will Casey stand in the EU elections next May.

Hope he does. It will annoy the Dublin based media and that’s always fun to watch.

His failure for president was great fun to watch!
    Peter Casey for taoiseach.

:pac:
    Thats it boys. Start the new campaign to revive this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭mikemac2

23% and a 200,000 euro deposit isn’t failure in a race that was over before it began

I’d call that success

mikemac2 wrote: »
    23% and a 200,000 euro deposit isn’t failure in a race that was over before it began

I’d call that success

Considering the entire media was behind Michael D and attacked casey morning, noon and night, it was a spectacular result

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

pjohnson wrote: »

That you Francie?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

The 'special ones' are doing enough damage already to ensure this thread is revived, and we're only one week into the new year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

That you Francie?
    Please don’t quote that boring, clueless idiot. It ruins it for those of us who have him on ignore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Spanish police will soon deal with that in a way out force are afraid too.

I really hope so. I also hope their next well deserved holiday from working so hard all the time is to Russia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Vermin, the lot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭manonboard

"A major policing plan was put into place in the town for the Christmas period involving armed garda patrols, the garda divisional drug unit, and divisional traffic unit.

The HSE provided a "triage clinic" in the town from December 20 to January 4."

The sheer resources that this is now consuming...

These were planned in advanced which speaks volumes of the repeated patterns of behavior here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭questionmark?

manonboard wrote: »
    "A major policing plan was put into place in the town for the Christmas period involving armed garda patrols, the garda divisional drug unit, and divisional traffic unit.

These were planned in advanced which speaks volumes of the repeated patterns of behavior here.

Its crazy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,178 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

But dare say this in public and you're a racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

Its crazy!!

Racist

:P

Racist

:P

Did you just assume my ethnicity!!!!?

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

The likes of Joe Duffy would blame the settled people of Rathkeale.
    I often wonder what goes through the heads of liberals when they read details like this. Generally they would claim that we are making it up. And then when presented with irrefutable evidence, they somehow try to warp it in such a way to blame the rest of society for this situation.
    And yet all of the Presidential candidates, except one, would have no problem living next to this?

It's a strange world we live in. It really is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Are the problems always that bad in past years , I had not heard any past news events to show that this was the case going back the years,
    But it must have been the case if they had to police the place so strongly,

What a lot of money had to be spent on it, and Gardaí having to be out all ours instead of enjoying their Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 27,280 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Kivaro wrote: »
    I often wonder what goes through the heads of liberals when they read details like this. Generally they would claim that we are making it up. And then when presented with irrefutable evidence, they somehow try to warp it in such a way to blame the rest of society for this situation.
    And yet all of the Presidential candidates, except one, would have no problem living next to this?

Joe would say that everyone knows that the travelling community goes to Lanzarote for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

DS86DS wrote: »
    Anybody seen those hillarious traveller fight call out videos?

https://youtu.be/7eaLsvusF7s

Watched it now,
    They are teaching children nothing but bad, bad examples

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

https://www.reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/aeh0yt/posted_yesterday_but_was_deleted_i_will_try_with/

Passing down the wonderful culture we hear so much about (yet nobody can actually describe).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Nothing new there

I loved the story recently where two lads brazenly having a fight just outside a major Garda Station

A mother gets her son to video it whilst she goes and threatens the other mother

The son is delighted with his Dad fighting and that he won't back down to no one.

whilst some other kids in the car are obviously distraught at the scene

https://www.thesun.ie/news/3341371/t...g-galway-road/

"Gwan my daddy"

"My father will never give in for nobody. Never in his life will he give in."

"Yes, daddy. Go on, dad. Come on, my father.”

" Leave him for dead".

fantastic culture that has been passed onto that boy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

They're such a religious group.

Kivaro wrote: »

As another poster so insightfully pointed out not long ago

When something is holy to the left, they find it hard to question any aspects of the faith, many sacred cows of the PC left including travellers illicit the same feelings as your standard devout Catholic of yesteryear, progresivism is their form of devotion and worship of minorities is a sacred creed

Any sort of fact based reality assessment is heresy, hence the extraordinary reaction to Peter casey, people just swap one form of fundamentalism for another

Political correctness is the official religion in this country today even we don't know it yet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    As another poster so insightfully pointed out not long ago

When something is holy to the left, they find it hard to question any aspects of the faith, many sacred cows of the PC left including travellers illicit the same feelings as your standard devout Catholic of yesteryear, progresivism is their form of devotion and worship of minorities is a sacred creed

Any sort of fact based reality assessment is heresy, hence the extraordinary reaction to Peter casey, people just swap one form of fundamentalism for another

Political correctness is the official religion in this country today even we don't know it yet

Nail on the head. Progressives are the mirror image of 1950’s Irish catholics - supporting any cause, no matter how obnoxious, when they are told to do so, turning a blind eye to anything that doesn’t fit the dogma, and viciously attaching non-believers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

Are yis all still racists here?

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement