Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda recruitment 2019

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 MrDave21

Well guys, hope everyone got what they wanted from stage 2. I placed 162. Do you reckon I'll be long waiting to be called for an interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭revenent

Those who conducted first batch interviews the results are out today! Good luck all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭MrMiata

I just got accepted into stage 2.
    I completed stage 1 an hour before it closed after completely forgetting about the application!

I was adamant I wasn't getting through, but obviously not.

I also just got word the college course I was starting won't me to choose the choices I put down.. so the there's no point in me even doing the degree!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭r1gskcn9p3y75o

MrMiata wrote: »
    I just got accepted into stage 2.
    I completed stage 1 an hour before it closed after completely forgetting about the application!

I was adamant I wasn't getting through, but obviously not.

I also just got word the college course I was starting won't me to choose the choices I put down.. so the there's no point in me even doing the degree!

If you do a four year degree you start on higher pay after probation I think its 4 points higher

Advertisement