Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jamal Khashoggi killed in Saudi embassy.

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Irish_peppa

He was dismembered with a bone saw in the embassy. Audio of the whole thing was recorded by the Turks who had the place bugged.

So did the Turks admit they had the building bugged ? I thought they never admitted to any bug in the embassy. I heard a story he had some sort of recording device on him that relayed the recording online in real time.

"The original transcript of the audio was prepared by Turkish intelligence services. Turkish officials have never said how they obtained the audio. The transcript would have been translated before it was shared with other intelligence services; CNN's source read a translated version and has been briefed on the investigation."

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/09/middleeast/jamal-khashoggi-last-words-intl/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

So did the Turks admit they had the building bugged ? I thought they never admitted to any bug in the embassy. I heard a story he had some sort of recording device on him that relayed the recording online in real time.

"The original transcript of the audio was prepared by Turkish intelligence services. Turkish officials have never said how they obtained the audio. The transcript would have been translated before it was shared with other intelligence services; CNN's source read a translated version and has been briefed on the investigation."

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/09/middleeast/jamal-khashoggi-last-words-intl/index.html
    I think that he had some kind of smartwatch on him, which he had synched with his phone to record what went on, he had handed his phone to his partner before he entered the embassy, and told her that if he did not come out , she should ring a certain someone that he knew to let him know, and she did this, and the phone held the details of what went on during this mans last minuets of life, this is the information I gathered during those first days of reporting on this

Advertisement