Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    teat would be grammatically correct.

You mean THE BAG? as they call it in farming circles... "Let the lamb have a suck of the bag!"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Sick as a parrot here. Some sort of stomach flu. Food won’t stay down and have the chills. This is day 3.
    And me after telling people how I never get sick.

Graces7 wrote: »
    You mean THE BAG? as they call it in farming circles... "Let the lamb have a suck of the bag!"

I'd describe Mookie as a lot of things but a lamb definitely wouldn't be one of them.. 😂

I'm in the kitchen.,4fm blasting, the music is fantastic this evening and I'm getting loads done listening to it.. Its my favourite station..Tom Petty Fleetwood mac,Aha and even Christy Moore.. My kitchen will be gleaming if this continues..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

I'd describe Mookie as a lot of things but a lamb definitely wouldn't be one of them.. 😂

I'm in the kitchen.,4fm blasting, the music is fantastic this evening and I'm getting loads done listening to it.. Its my favourite station..Tom Petty Fleetwood mac,Aha and even Christy Moore.. My kitchen will be gleaming if this continues..

I'm like a lamb to the slaughter surrounded by all these brazen hussies....not complaining mind :D

I'm like a lamb to the slaughter surrounded by all these brazen hussies....not complaining mind :D

Mookie the lamb and his harem of oul bags.. Youre the envy of every man in Ireland. 😜

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

Just got in around over an hour ago and about to settle down but outside there's a chill about. Thankfully i've a cat to keep me warm. :)

https://imgur.com/a/DGHKnW4

https://imgur.com/a/OydSRe3
    DGHKnW4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Are you trying to say I'm a cow? :p

Lots of hugs for you Northgirl, it sounds like you're getting hassle from every angle at the moment.

Full of scone and tea. Pity I'm not full up with anything else :p

Thanks so much! I know you're going through your own difficulties right now and thinking of you too.

Scones sound yum :)

Waiting for my clothes to finish washing so I can hang them up and chill the F out for an hour or 2. Phone is OFF!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Must not....say......anything :p

Hahaha I bet you're dying to say something :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside time for a cupan tae!
    Sciprio wrote: »
    Just got in around over an hour ago and about to settle down but outside there's a chill about. Thankfully i've a cat to keep me warm. :)

https://imgur.com/a/DGHKnW4

https://imgur.com/a/OydSRe3
    DGHKnW4

Just beautiful! :3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hahaha I bet you're dying to say something :pac:

I know I am :D

Couchside watching Mookie I mean Ted :D

Autosport wrote: »

Out with it then! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

Deskside time for a cupan tae!

Just beautiful! :3
    He's very kind and stays with me all the time and follows me everywhere and comes when called. Only downside is that during winter his coat gets extra longer then now and when that begins to shed it can be a nuisance to clean up all over the place but other then that, I'd say its well worth it.

Sciprio wrote: »
    He's very kind and stays with my all the time and follows me everyone and comes when called. Only downside is that during winter his coat gets extra longer then now and when that begins to shed it can be a nuisance to clean up all over the place but other then that, I'd say its welll worth it.

I bet it is, You're one lucky guy :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

London SW1.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

watching Sabrina on Netflix.

watching Sabrina on Netflix.

I only watched 1, do you reckon it's any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Yep, it is good.

A lot darker that the Melissa Joan Hart version.

Yep, it is good.

A lot darker that the Melissa Joan Hart version.

Cool. Might give it another go so.

I'm in bed in a hape. That feckin haunted house on the hill yoke :( I only managed one episode, in the day time while my boyfriend was in the same room as me, and I'm still jittery. Usually I'm grand and love a good scare but Jaysus.

• Advertisement

I'm in bed in a hape. That feckin haunted house on the hill yoke :( I only managed one episode, in the day time while my boyfriend was in the same room as me, and I'm still jittery. Usually I'm grand and love a good scare but Jaysus.

Oh don't not watch the rest!!! It's so good!!! Not really that scary and a great story!!!

northgirl wrote: »
    Oh don't not watch the rest!!! It's so good!!! Not really that scary and a great story!!!

I kinda screamed a bit at the end of the first episode. I would like to know what happens though but not through the medium of moving pictures :p

Hmmm I think NG is trying to lead us into a false sense of security and then we watch it and will have the holy bejaysus scared out of us while NG sniggers in the corner :pac:

Autosport wrote: »

I actually don't mind being watched :D

Hmmm I think NG is trying to lead us into a false sense of security and then we watch it and will have the holy bejaysus scared out of us while NG sniggers in the corner :pac:

Hey! No-one puts NG in the corner! :pac:

Man Utd winning tonight, Ted is going to be soooo happy tomorrow at work :);)

Hey! No-one puts NG in the corner! :pac:

If you've been bold you'll be sent to the corner :3

If you've been bold you'll be sent to the corner :3

Oooh Sephy.

I'm on the couch.. Waiting 😂

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Such a lovely cat Sciprio!

I'm too scared to watch the haunting hill show on my own! I might give the Sabrina one a go.

I'm watching "Carol", a film about a lesbian affair. Right up my alley :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, getting back into Hill House

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement