Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

bubblypop wrote: »
    Transported back to my young days! Bonfire night roundhay park...
    Many family members, some gone now...
    Great memories

It was really cool, the bonfire was absolutely massive!

Uni-side now, practically falling asleep. Soon enough I can go home though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Train. Going home, plus ca change...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

bed, snug and cosy, listening to the rain battering the window and loving the peace of the sound...Sheer bliss....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

In work having lunch, northgirl have the rest of your housemates spoken to ll too? Would that help?

It's only 2 of us here. The 2 previous tenants did not get on with her either which I only found out since meeting the landlord today. Bit fuppin late Ted!

Hopefully something will turn up.

Waiting for her to come home so I can tell her and tell her to f*ck off with her texts. One more and her number will be blocked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Curtains drawn, fire blazing, dinner eaten and settling down to read the paper, watch some TV and a quiet chat time with Mrs S.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

northgirl wrote: »
    It's only 2 of us here. The 2 previous tenants did not get on with her either which I only found out since meeting the landlord today. Bit fuppin late Ted!

Hopefully something will turn up.

Waiting for her to come home so I can tell her and tell her to f*ck off with her texts. One more and her number will be blocked.

Hey now !!!!

Don't be dragging me into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Graces7 wrote: »
    bed, snug and cosy, listening to the rain battering the window and loving the peace of the sound...Sheer bliss....
    Welcome back!

Northgirl, I'd be letting her know any more texts and you'll report her to the guards for harassment and/or intimidation. Make sure you keep them.

Back on the couch waiting for supper to finish so I can start bedtime. Tick tock, another day done. Physio went well, I'm a bit looser :D in the neck area, exercises and rolling should do it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside watching wanderlust, blast from the past in early 00's! no mood for study :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,041 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting on a lovely balcony overlooking a beach enjoying a nice cold beer...... somedays this job is fun:)
    Have a massive suite if anyone wants to join me :)
    Welcome back Grace7.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Sitting on a lovely balcony overlooking a beach enjoying a nice cold beer...... somedays this job is fun:)
    Welcome back Grace7.

I have to thank you for taking on these chores and sparing the rest of us from them. Life can be tough and there are some rough jobs out there but someone has to do it.;)

Watching Only Connect, recorded from last night.

• Advertisement

Watching Spuds getting beaten after watching Liverpool lose lol

I have to thank you for taking on these chores and sparing the rest of us from them. Life can be tough and there are some rough jobs out there but someone has to do it.;)

Watching Just Connect, recorded from last night.

Only Connect?

Try_harder wrote: »
    Watching Spuds getting beaten after watching Liverpool lose lol

Just when I had you crossed off the list.

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

On the way home from the hospital after visiting my grandad. He's in much better form that yesterday and seems to be improved. No idea when he'll be home but I'm relieved that it's not as bad as I worried. :)

Only Connect?
    Yes, indeed.

For some reason we both keep calling it Just Connect - which is an improvement from us calling it Just Connects for ages.

We love it.

Yes, indeed.

For some reason we both keep calling it Just Connect - which is an improvement from us calling it Just Connects for ages.

We love it.

It's a tough quiz, has seen it a couple of times. If I get one right, I am thrilled.

Yes please and thanks.

WWIII there with the Housemate when I told her I was off. Jesus wept.

cbyrd wrote: »
    Welcome back!

Northgirl, I'd be letting her know any more texts and you'll report her to the guards for harassment and/or intimidation. Make sure you keep them.

Back on the couch waiting for supper to finish so I can start bedtime. Tick tock, another day done. Physio went well, I'm a bit looser :D in the neck area, exercises and rolling should do it.

Sounds like you're on the road to recovery. Slow as you can though. A set back could be easy to do. MIND yourself!

I've told her no more texts. Will keep them though, good advice - thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, trying to sleep off a headcold.

Seriously, where do I get a new immune system??

TG1 wrote: »
    Bed, trying to sleep off a headcold.

Seriously, where do I get a new immune system??

I live off junk food and rarely get sick :pac:?!

Hope you feel better :)

• Advertisement

On the couch, troops fed, washing on , kitchen cleaned lunches made.. Now I did have a glass of red with dinner and someone keeps topping up my glass.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Some chocolate consumed, feel a little more awake. Don't know what this recent fatigue is about. Nearly impossible to move..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,041 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Yes please and thanks.

Bring mosquito repellant :)

Bring mosquito repellant :)

I'll bring a suitcase of it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside not studying :rollseyes: instead reading where's david, its getting fecking spooky now 😮😮😫😨😩

Deskside not studying :rollseyes: instead reading where's david, its getting fecking spooky now

I was reading it at work today. It's very long.. I kind of got a bit worn out from it tbh :rolleyes:

northgirl wrote: »
    I was reading it at work today. It's very long.. I kind of got a bit worn out from it tbh :rolleyes:

I'm up to November , how far did you get?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    It's a tough quiz, has seen it a couple of times. If I get one right, I am thrilled.

Got a few right last night was thrilled with myself

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Just when I had you crossed off the list.

:mad:

Lol the banter will be good in work tomorrow- they ALL support Liverpool!

So does all my bleeding family

• Advertisement

Lol the banter will be good in work tomorrow- they ALL support Liverpool!

So does all my bleeding family

Every family has that black sheep that HAS to be different.

:P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement