Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Getting ready to head out for breakfast - and cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Dogs walked. Cats fed. Happy out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Out in my maw's garden, with two of the local cats trying to guilt me into giving them chicken (its working). Such a nice morning! Loving the trip home. :)

Happy Saturday to you all!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Gps: Behind Closed Doors on RTE 1

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!

Roadtrip time :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Desk side with black coffee

Out in my maw's garden, with two of the local cats trying to guilt me into giving them chicken (its working).

They love too melt our hearts the rascals :3!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Out in my maw's garden, with two of the local cats trying to guilt me into giving them chicken (its working). Such a nice morning! Loving the trip home. :)

Happy Saturday to you all!

Tell me about it! I’m running a “Cat Hotel” where my 3 are joined daily by neighbours wild cats. They’re costing me a fortune but I can’t refuse them. If I was on that RTE financial programme on Thursday nights Eoin would kill me!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,809 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Desk side with black coffee

The only way to have it.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Hiding in bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Work had a horrible dream last night that a friend killed himself it was so real I woke up feeling sick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

^jeez that's horrible

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am bouncing off the walls waiting to get out and up the mountain to play in the snow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Heuston going home after great night last night. Back later to fly to MAN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Autosport wrote: »
    ^jeez that's horrible
    I know :( grim. He is also absolutely brutal at texting back. I text him when I woke up but I’ll be lucky to hear back before tomorrow. Lord. I think I’d feel a bit better if he text me back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭gifted

Maldron hotel in Oranmore, having a lovely americano while the youngest chicken is being flogged in swimming lessons.....it's the little moments folks...the little moments lol.lol

Waiting for the coal man, I have a couple of errands to run but if I disappear for 20 mins I probably miss him.

gifted wrote: »
    Maldron hotel in Oranmore, having a lovely americano while the youngest chicken is being flogged in swimming lessons.....it's the little moments folks...the little moments lol.lol

Practically next door......:eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

gifted wrote: »
    Practically next door......:eek:

Ye should totally go for a pint :cool:

honeybear wrote: »
    Tell me about it! I’m running a “Cat Hotel” where my 3 are joined daily by neighbours wild cats. They’re costing me a fortune but I can’t refuse them. If I was on that RTE financial programme on Thursday nights Eoin would kill me!

Kind human you are :3

Work had a horrible dream last night that a friend killed himself it was so real I woke up feeling sick

*hugs*

That's awful!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

gifted wrote:

Practically next door......

He's really perving on you CH.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

lol lol :pac:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Train station last week, Maldron today - I have two wicked Lhasa Apsos though :pac:

471010.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Train station last week, Maldron today - I have two wicked Lhasa Apsos though

They would attract people rather than scare them aware.

And there's times they'd be welcome to them (including pedigree papers, vet certs and all!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Work day here, just having lunch. Sausage sandwich and managed to drop a dollop of ketchup down my top. Will spend the afternoon like a two year old covered in food stains.

Doing one of my favorite things...booking holidays.

Settling down to watch the World Cyclocross Championship (elite women) I'm shouting for Marianne Vos :)

Doing one of my favorite things...booking holidays.

My friend booked our next short trip this morning, not until September but the calendar is filling up nicely.. I'll be perving gifted next weekend hopefully, will pm ye the photos at a price lol.

My friend booked our next short trip this morning, not until September but the calendar is filling up nicely.. I'll be perving gifted next weekend hopefully, will pm ye the photos at a price lol.

It’s a great feeling seeing the calendar filling up like that. Still a bit of work to do to pad our one out though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen...my happy place....making millionaires shortbread for the chicks...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement