Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,239 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Gorgeous! Best of luck with him Edward

Having cup of tea and mince pie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Sorry, been advised to take down link, will post pic again.

IMG_20190103_122648.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Shpud2 wrote: »
    When I saw get out it may only be a 2 hour pass out of the ward, but it would be something at least.

I'm here in bed anyway, after a two hour battle for painkillers I'm finally calmed enough to get some sleep. Gonna be pissy in the morning though.

Two minutes , two hours , you're still getting out of the ward for a while , that's the main thing , and it's all progress :)
    Hope you managed to get some sleep , and fingers crossed that each day may be a little bit better than the day before .

He's gorgeous Edward! :D

I'm down in the homeland. All boyfriended out so will prob stay here for a bit.

I read something funny last night, "soft lifers". I think I know a few of those :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Desk side annoyed for waking late.
    He's gorgeous Edward! :D

I'm down in the homeland. All boyfriended out so will prob stay here for a bit.

I read something funny last night, "soft lifers". I think I know a few of those :p

What the fudge is a soft lifers? is that hipster for snowflake :pac:?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

She probably meant shirt lifter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Two minutes , two hours , you're still getting out of the ward for a while , that's the main thing , and it's all progress :)
    Hope you managed to get some sleep , and fingers crossed that each day may be a little bit better than the day before .

Got about 2 hours sleep in the end but felt pretty good this morning. Had a shower, went to the gym and group therapy. Talked out some worries with a nurse, may have to do so again later. Might go to the gym again later too. For now it is distraction time.

Yeah kind of. Never had a days hardship in their lives so complain about stuff like 'the milk is gone off' or 'there's a hole in me sock'.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Doggy is gorgeous :) I'm getting all broody now. Would love a dog as I miss my man too much :(

On a brighter note Happy Thursday :D

Workside

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

abed, listening to the cat snoring gently..

Wish I had desisted from looking back at a cottage I owned way back... for sale again and has been tarted up and gutted tastelessly beyond recognition. Horrible now.. Never look back folks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

At the hotel...I'm on the single bed...the child is spread out on the double....I think I've been had!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside watching the cork classic war of the buttons, my dad is a west cork man and every summer we'd stay down there for two weeks and were regular visitors to castle freke where some of it was filmed and we part of it being filmed and at that time you could walk around the castle ruins but you can't anymore because its under private ownership.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Ah Edward he's such a lovely little thing! I get the feeling he will be a handful :D

I got about four hours sleep last night so I just woke from a nap on the couch. Or rather my dad must have decided I'd had enough sleep because he decided to wake me :p

Will have a wander into the kitchen now for some lunch. Day one of normal eating, it's terrible :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pub. Oops.. Sod it my Christmas :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Got about 2 hours sleep in the end but felt pretty good this morning. Had a shower, went to the gym and group therapy. Talked out some worries with a nurse, may have to do so again later. Might go to the gym again later too. For now it is distraction time.

Update to my exciting hospital life: I went to relaxation therapy.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Time has passed and I can now reasonably turn off the world, feed the cats and ..... The day has been endured... please excuse unanswered posts and queries... ta muchly!

Just relaxing now. Nothing much on tonight, just the biggest match of the Xmas period as Liverpool travel to Man City.
    Staying in to watch and no distraction will ger me away from that match.
    How soon can we take down these infernal decorations, fed up looking at them now?

Heading downstairs for a cuppa tae

Edward M wrote: »
    Staying in to watch and no distraction will ger me away from that match.
    How soon can we take down these infernal decorations, fed up looking at them now?

What if the missus needs help moisturizing again 😜?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Yeah kind of. Never had a days hardship in their lives so complain about stuff like 'the milk is gone off' or 'there's a hole in me sock'.

:D

Of course there is a hole, how else would they get their foot into it.

Left the office & logging in from home for a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heading home from the pub now. Needed that, quiet night in ahead. I'll try finish my book..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,097 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Kinda happy that we encountered this after my days work.

Lovely looking dog Ed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen table.....fear of going back to work tomorrow is kicking in....hate that bloody place....feels like a prison sentence every time I park up in there.....apologies folks, there's bigger problems out there.....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

gifted wrote: »
    Kitchen table.....fear of going back to work tomorrow is kicking in....hate that bloody place....feels like a prison sentence every time I park up in there.....apologies folks, there's bigger problems out there.....

Don't apologise Gifted , your feelings are valid , and nothing as bad as working somewhere that you don't want to be .

Hopefully your search for a new job turns up trumps for you soon .

In the kitchen too (not gifteds kitchen though as there's no sausage rolls there:( )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Having a jar in quinns, recovering from the blizzard. Getting a bit too cosy, I intended dropping in 'just for the one' and I'm just about to polish off my third.

Deskside listening to coast to coast am "Murders in the grand canyon"
    Having a jar in quinns, recovering from the blizzard. Getting a bit too cosy, I intended dropping in 'just for the one' and I'm just about to polish off my third.

That's always the way "Ahh sure just the one"

3 hours later you're on number 4!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Heading back Leeds side after spending the day in Manchester shopping

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Homeward bound :)

I wonder what I'll get up to tonight ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,800 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Just finished dinner. Not sure what I want to do for dessert yet. Liverpool/City game tonight though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Pumping that sh!t

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement