Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Bedside. Got nothing off my housemate but a filthy look as she stormed out the front door earlier.

Staying in my room and not coming out again until I have to a) use the bathroom or b) go to work. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,833 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

northgirl wrote: »
    Bedside. Got nothing off my housemate but a filthy look as she stormed out the front door earlier.

Staying in my room and not coming out again until I have to a) use the bathroom or b) go to work. :mad:

That's a horrible situation to be in NG , but tbh , if it was me , I'd refuse to hide away from her . You're paying rent too , not just for your room .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

People are indeed stupid.. I could tell work was going to annoy me before i entered the building.. How the eff do you not notice that the floodlights aren't on?? Dopes.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    That's a horrible situation to be in NG , but tbh , if it was me , I'd refuse to hide away from her . You're paying rent too , not just for your room .

I know. I'm actually very upset about it. I have stress coming at me from every corner and I need my home to be my sanctuary but she makes me feel so uncomfortable it just feels easier at the moment.. I still haven't signed a lease but everything else here is perfect..

I'm in Frank Ryans. You all need to come in to me and I will magic away all of your worries :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Be overly nice to her. It will annoy her even more that she is not getting a rise out of you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside trying to study, it ain't happening.

Tell her to turn that frown upside down because if the wind changes her face will stay like that! :pac:
    I'm in Frank Ryans. You all need to come in to me and I will magic away all of your worries :)

Great pints are on you so is it? :pac:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Be overly nice to her. It will annoy her even more that she is not getting a rise out of you.
    Deskside trying to study, it ain't happening.

Tell her to turn that frown upside down because if the wind changes her face will stay like that! :pac:

Great pints are on you so is it? :pac:

Cheers Perse! Have a few for me!!

I am killing her with kindness, she never smiles and must be dreadfully unhappy

I just struggle cause work and family issues are taking such toll at the moment but it's good to vent and get support on here so thank you all :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Perse, mine's a pint and a chaser, cheers ;)

Northgirl, i hope she untwists her knickers soon :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

In bed. Have been stuck here for the past 8 or so hours. Had not one but two people hit me today and it's put me in pain beyond belief. Parent teacher meetings didn't go as well as I'd hoped either so **** today :(

• Advertisement

Jeez, nightmare Shpud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Hit you?! Purposely??

I’m home, just in the door about 20 mins. Big dog is leaping around the place like a dog half his age. Little dog dived at me as I was bending down to hug them and wedged his nose in my eye. Thrilled with life the pair of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I'm bedside yet again after my shower. Absolutely wrecked without having a reason to be. Netflix and some food are the plans for the night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Hit you?! Purposely??

No it was by accident. Not nice though when it's the staff at the school and not the students who are another issue entirely.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch melting in front of a lovely fire. Watched bake off now waiting to watch the Harry quebert affair.. Tired after a busy day running around after 7 kids. I had a good laugh earlier though when I realised I forgot to pick up. The 3 year old from school.. :D I was only ten minutes late (thank christ its only up the road) could've been a lot worse cos my phone was on silent.. Aced my mammy job today... School run times

8:45, 12:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4, camóige drop off 6 and a camóige pick up at 7..
    I think they should walk..

^^ I'm withered just reading that!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

cbyrd wrote: »
    On the couch melting in front of a lovely fire. Watched bake off now waiting to watch the Harry quebert affair.. Tired after a busy day running around after 7 kids. I had a good laugh earlier though when I realised I forgot to pick up. The 3 year old from school.. :D I was only ten minutes late (thank christ its only up the road) could've been a lot worse cos my phone was on silent.. Aced my mammy job today... School run times

8:45, 12:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4, camóige drop off 6 and a camóige pick up at 7..
    I think they should walk..

How do you do it? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

In the cot. Awake..insomnia is kicking my butt.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,833 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

La.de.da wrote: »
    In the cot. Awake..insomnia is kicking my butt.

Likewise :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

Made a bed at work.sshhhhh

• Advertisement

Ditto here.

Ye come over and finish out my night for me so?.

Errrm, only if I can press ALL the buttons.

*hastily unplugs various leads under the desk*

Suuuuuuuuuuure thing Ted :D

Spoil sport..

Actually this site could be gone soon, have at it, do your worst :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from a stroll. Yet another fine morning.

No plans for today yet but plenty of options.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,044 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Watching the sunrise over the sea, probably the Celtic Sea or English Channel.

Loving this ship. Especially the bed 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Hump Day!!!

Beautiful morning here :)

• Advertisement

About to jump into shower. Anyone want to scrub my back.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement