Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Sitting at home, need to give my liver some respite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Going to bed really sad. Thought my dog was better, and he is in better form. He started running after me tonight with his ball wanting to play, and when I spoke to the out of hours vet he barked at me because I wasn’t talking to him. But I washed his coat and so much blood came out of him. I’m traumatized. It’s not the arthritis at all, he was obviously injured. Feeling like the worst dog mama in the whole entire world I don’t even deserve them

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    Seph will give you a twirl :D

I'll do what now :eek: :eek:

*faints*

:pac:
    Going to bed really sad. Thought my dog was better, and he is in better form. He started running after me tonight with his ball wanting to play, and when I spoke to the out of hours vet he barked at me because I wasn’t talking to him. But I washed his coat and so much blood came out of him. I’m traumatized. It’s not the arthritis at all, he was obviously injured. Feeling like the worst dog mama in the whole entire world I don’t even deserve them

Don't be so hard on yourself, from reading your posts about your dogs, you're far from that *hugs*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aww Shoes you are a great dog mama, dogs are good at hiding things..

Deskside pondering...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Don't go knocking yourself over something you can't have been expected to know. He loves you still and will be fine again. They are lucky to have you and are so much better off because it is You that they are with.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Thanks guys, but he didn’t even hide it he was in agony, he cried for me and wanted to get into bed and come with me in the car and he only does that when he is sick. It’s just his coat is so thick and curly and he’s jet black so I didn’t see it but neither did the vet and I’m so angry

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Shoes he fooled you AND the vet, no burden of guilt just dote on him some more..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Thanks guys, but he didn’t even hide it he was in agony, he cried for me and wanted to get into bed and come with me in the car and he only does that when he is sick. It’s just his coat is so thick and curly and he’s jet black so I didn’t see it but neither did the vet and I’m so angry

Ah Shoes, you're definitely not a bad dog mama, you love him and he knows that. He'll be better soon, wishing you and him well.

I'm bedside watching Making a Murderer.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Kitty6277 wrote:
    I'm bedside watching Making a Murderer.

Saw the first episode, beside now.

Clean sheets make it nicer.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside Waiting for Podge and Rodge to start :)

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Couchside Waiting for Podge and Rodge to start :)

Ooh let me know how that goes, i used like them lads..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Saw the first episode, beside now.

Clean sheets make it nicer.

It's so good, but it irritates me so much as well.

Clean sheets are the best.

Ooh let me know how that goes, i used like them lads..

I’m feeling kinda mixed about it so far

I’m feeling kinda mixed about it so far

It was like they were never gone :D

Bedside now looking through photos of my beautiful dog in heaven, his photo came up on my Facebook feed and it’s after bringing back memories :( miss him too much :(

Aww *hugs* my little pupper is gone three years but i think of her everyday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Getting into the cold bed in the spare bedroom. Eldest child on the mooch won’t stay in own bed.

Having a cuppa to defrost a bit, breeze is like a blade :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,316 ✭✭✭naughto

Work on nights

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just had a lovely brunch of leftover ratatouille, cheese, veggie sausages and paratha. Gonna clean up and go chill by the pool and take a dip for a while.

Pity it's overcast today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

In the bed, wide awake, trying to mentally prep for a meeting later that probably won't happen.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside ......woke early again

Deskside for another hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Lying in bed listening to my lungs wheeze.

@Shoesday, you absolutely adore your dogs and even the vet missed that your boy was injured so try not to beat yourself up too much about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bedside, prolonging getting out of it as long as possible.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Witchie wrote: »
    Just had a lovely brunch of leftover ratatouille, cheese, veggie sausages and paratha. Gonna clean up and go chill by the pool and take a dip for a while.

Pity it's overcast today.

Am kinda disappointed that was a picture of the pool, not the brunch. It sounded lovely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside. Bad day yesterday lingering this morning. Feeling disappointed in myself and where my life is(n't) going. Heavy heart..

Morning all :)

Feeling better this morning, had a lovely dream about my boy and I know he isn't in any pain now. He's gone 2 years but it only feels like yesterday he was here.

@Shoes you adore your dogs so don't be hard on yourself xxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Morning all :)

Feeling better this morning, had a lovely dream about my boy and I know he isn't in any pain now. He's gone 2 years but it only feels like yesterday he was here.

@Shoes you adore your dogs so don't be hard on yourself xxxx

Morning Auto. Glad you are feeling better today xx

northgirl wrote: »
    Morning Auto. Glad you are feeling better today xx

Thank you :)

Now kitchenside ready to face the day

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Morning. It looks and feels a lot like yesterday, so rinse and repeat. Having breakfast then taking a long brisk walk with Mrs S.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement