Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Couchside, wrecked. Gave up after an hour of trying to get the 7 year old to spell castle without a u. Casul, for over an hour. Not able. Too old.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Great show. Deskside, trying to get a decent stream for the match.

Piracy poilce are cracking down tonight.

Could have watched it with me :D

If only you would open the door :D

Homeside with ice cream

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Door is always open for you.

what kind of ice-cream.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Door is always open for you.

what kind of ice-cream.

Awww Teddy you old softie :D I got banana and vanilla :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Congrats Bolgbui
    bolgbui41 wrote: »

I went with your recommendation, northgirl, completely forgetting that I am a total scaredy-cat. And that everyone else who lives here would be out till at least ten. So now I'm hiding in my bed in a big old farmhouse in very rural, very dark mid-Wales, waaay to afraid to go downstairs for tea cause God knows what's lurking out there.

haha I recently moved house, it was actually back to my homeplace, which was empty. This is a house which I was convinced was haunted (as were my sisters) when I was younger. As I got older, distance from the occurances and common sense tells me that it's RIDICULOUS to think it was/is haunted. pffft sure ghosts don't exist right? :o Yet I will not watch anything slightly scary, I will not talk about or acknowledge the happenings of my youth here. I dislike being alone here (dogs are amazing company). This post it the closest I have come to thinking about it, since moving back.

Logic is all well and good until you're alone in the dark.

Kitchenside - all lights blazing!

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Awww Teddy you old softie :D I got banana and vanilla :)

Oliver-1500x600.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    Thanks, everyone!

I went with your recommendation, northgirl, completely forgetting that I am a total scaredy-cat. And that everyone else who lives here would be out till at least ten. So now I'm hiding in my bed in a big old farmhouse in very rural, very dark mid-Wales, waaay to afraid to go downstairs for tea cause God knows what's lurking out there.

Sorry! I just thought it was good. I've locked my bedroom door and in total darkness if it'a any consolation :D There's nowt lurking out there - get yer tea!

I wish I was in Wales :pac:

northgirl wrote: »
    Sorry! I just thought it was good. I've locked my bedroom door and in total darkness if it'a any consolation :D There's nowt lurking out there - get yer tea!

I wish I was in Wales :pac:

Maybe it's already in your bedroom.

:D

If you want someone to check under your bed, let the men of AH know.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside, head not retaining information :/
    Autosport wrote: »
    Could have watched it with me :D

Homeside with ice cream

Room for one more :pac: :3?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Whispered wrote: »
    Congrats Bolgbui

This is a house which I was convinced was haunted (as were my sisters) when I was younger. Yet I will not watch anything slightly scary, I will not talk about or acknowledge the happenings of my youth here. I dislike being alone here (dogs are amazing company). This post it the closest I have come to thinking about it, since moving back.

Deskside Hoping one day you'll post these experiences in the unnerving thread.

• Advertisement

Always room for one more :)

Now couchside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Thinking of putting an ice pack to my ear, as it's aching after a 45 minute phone call from a relative in the US. I hardly got a word in edgewise as he rattled on about a whole lot of nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Chilling beside the river. Been MIA all day. Admiring the silence and the darkness and isolation. My dog is here somewhere too. Can't be seen but he's asleep on my foot. I've been thinking and writing. It's all pointlessly futile though. Longing for personal contact yet I push people away. All cried out I should really head home. Not like I'll have been missed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Kitchen-side.

Aww is there anyone you can talk to in confidence shpud. Hate seeing you like this. :( Is there any friends you can call for a chat or friendly ear....

Aww is there anyone you can talk to in confidence shpud. Hate seeing you like this. :( Is there any friends you can call for a chat or friendly ear....

No none of my friends can really talk to me when I'm like this. I just chat to my dog but even he seems disinterested. Might give Samaritans a ring later. For now I'm cooking me and my dog some rashers cause I haven't eaten all day.

Bedside

Night all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

Work canteen..shift nearly over..
    Off til Tuesday TG !

Bedside awake

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

At the coalface, a few tasks out of the way already while it's still quiet here. I can smell the long weekend ahead.

On route to work, coffee called for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,044 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Waking up in Paris...... hotels in this city are stupidly expensive at the moment.

smurfjed wrote:
    Waking up in Paris...... hotels in this city are stupidly expensive at the moment.

They are all tiny too.

Morning all :)

It's gonna be a great day :D

Kitchenside

Thinking of putting an ice pack to my ear, as it's aching after a 45 minute phone call from a relative in the US. I hardly got a word in edgewise as he rattled on about a whole lot of nothing.

That gave me a good lol this morning Kenley Square Machine - thanks, I needed it :)

Deskside Hoping one day you'll post these experiences in the unnerving thread.

Is there still an unnerving thread on here? I've lost my way... in more ways than one...

northgirl wrote: »
    Is there still an unnerving thread on here? I've lost my way... in more ways than one...

There is indeed https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056831498

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am in work wishing that humans could hibernate.

See ye in spring!

I used to follow this. A thousand thanks for the reminder... now I can lose myself even further :D

In school. Trying to hold back the tears and put on a happy face but can't even force a smile. Reached crisis point last night. So sick and tired and not looking forward to today :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

As it's such a mild and calm morning, it'll have to be a case of making hay while the sun shines. So, taking a good long walk this morning.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement