Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,831 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Truly the best offer I’ve had in a while, you gent you :D

Lol snap Harleen :D

Hope you got the paracetamol , and can relax now :)

Oh , in the kitchen as always , sitting down :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lol snap Harleen :D

Hope you got the paracetamol , and can relax now :)

Oh , in the kitchen as always , sitting down :p

I did indeed, thanks Mam. Washed down with some ribena :D

I’m now trying to think of something for the elf on the shelf to do tonight. I’m not very creative :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Truly the best offer I’ve had in a while

Ohhh my :eek:

:pac:

northgirl wrote: »
    Have the shakes from lack of food and crying.

Never go too long without food.....
    It makes one very HANGRY!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Food and tea/coffee are a given in this thread..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Food and tea/coffee are a given in this thread..

Where, I could do with tea and food now?
    A bowl of cornflakes is what I'm going to have.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In the canteen in the corner :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In the canteen in the corner :P

Watch those shady wans that sit in the corner :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,024 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Finishing up in Computer Lab.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Nobody puts Gremmy in the corner.

Ate too much earlier, food baby means I can't sleep.

• Advertisement

*grem shuffles away from the corner*

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

abed... staying abed. Assuring myself there is nothing needs doing today that cannot wait....Two nights without sleep is too much and the weather is still grousing and grumbling.

Jacob cat has the hump because wee cat is on the bed.. Other wee cat is hiding as she has an eye infection and keep swiping it with cold tea....

Ah jacob has JUST realised that wee cat has moved so he is on my arm..

Graces; go back to sleep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

At the airport :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

At the NMH, having coffee and toast with Fairytale of New York playing in the background. Good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭Poochie05

At the NMH, having coffee and toast with Fairytale of New York playing in the background. Good times.

Congratulations?

Homeward bound to the Premier for a few days.

Abed, cross as just found out that "someone" has used my good wooden knitting needles as a teething ring,,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Getting my feet pampered after shopping and waxing sessions. Needed something to put me in a better mood.

Had a big fight with the bf today. There is an anti-icerd (international convention on the elimination of racial discrimination) rally in KL today that is expected to turn into a riot and himself wanted to go.

It's bad enough that he believes that Malay (or Bumiputra -people of the land - as they call themselves) should have more rights than the others living here but to want to go and possibly put himself in danger really ticked me off.

He's just messaged me that he is not going to it now because he has to check someone into his Airbnb but I think he may have realised it's a bad idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

In the living room having a bacon sandwich.
    Mam just rang, she has a flat wheel and I have to go change it, she wants to go to mass, apparently today is a holy day?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Edward M wrote: »
    In the living room having a bacon sandwich.
    Mam just rang, she has a flat wheel and I have to go change it, she wants to go to mass, apparently today is a holy day?

Yup, feast of the immaculate conception. 8 Dec is a holy day and traditionally the day when simple country folk come to Dublin for a bit of shopping.
    Tractors on o'connell street.

• Advertisement

Finally finished work.. Loving how dark it is..

Finally finished work.. Loving how dark it is..

The dark is where all the crazies chill out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,044 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Had Nespresso on my balcony with the mutt, then took him for a drive. He gives me more guilt trips than the wife!

Now back on another plane heading to Dubai for 4 days for simulator training.

twiddling my thumbs as cannot knit.... dratted kittens! I THINK I saw a spare wooden needle around sometime but finding it.... cannot afford to replace but they are the ones I use most.... if only match boxes still had sandpaper..,listening to the BBC Advent Choral Evensong.. utterly lovely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Decided to walk to the 'local' shop for the paper: 9km but it's a nice morning for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Driving my tractor to Dublin, stocked up on hang & tayto sangiches!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

''Tis fierce windy up west :D

Kitchenside

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :)

''Tis fierce windy up west :D

Kitchenside

You can say that again! Just in from out bringing a bag of turf in. The ocean.... HOLY ROLLERS!

Found the spare wooden knitting needle.. I am a genius ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from the walk, coffee on, book to hand, biscuits ready, heat on, all set.

• Advertisement

Bedside, watching Chuck Norris in missing in action, tjat man can do no wrong, after a great day fishing with my bro, not looking forward to saying goodbye tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement