Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside being grouchy and coughing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Workshop, putting up new shelving for myself and installing a security camera.
    Never thought I'd need this, but insurance company going to bump my premium if I don't.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Driving to lake Bonnie with bro for fishing :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Tight Lines!
    🐟🐠

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Tight Lines!
    🐟🐠

Put the shrimp on the barby mate :3

• Advertisement

Put the shrimp on the barby mate :3
    You want shrimp, you got shrimp.

🦐🦐🦐🦐

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting on bedside, just applied some fake tan. There was a really good deal on Bondi Sands tan and I’ve heard a lot about it so I’m looking forward to seeing how it turns out :)

You should get some Carp in Bonney.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Sitting on bedside, just applied some fake tan. There was a really good deal on Bondi Sands tan and I’ve heard a lot about it so I’m looking forward to seeing how it turns out :)

I bought vita liberata body blur today because it had 4.50 off it (was still like 38 euro �� ) in latte and was delighted with myself. Went back down to work, lathered myself in it because I heard it was like real life photoshop. Had to run out to the bank at lunch time and oh my god it looked like a Tom cat ate a curry and deposited the remains of it all over me. I was running, I was patchy. It was clearly oil based because it was like floating on my wet skin. So gross.

You should get some Carp in Bonney.

That's right, that's all you can catch there according to brother.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Getting ready for bed. Horrendous day. Have the shakes from lack of food and crying.

Tomorrow is a NEW DAY!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

northgirl wrote: »
    Getting ready for bed. Horrendous day. Have the shakes from lack of food and crying.

*hugs*
    Hope tomorrow is fabulous for you ng :)

I’m currently trying to motivate myself to get my ass up from the chair. Failing so far :o

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    First Auto & now you trying to stalk me.

:eek:

They all want to learn from the best :D

Couchside but who's couch ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Try eat something small and light NG if you can .
    Hope things seem better soon for you .

*Hugs*

(Hugs)

Tomorrow is a new day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »
    They all want to learn from the best :D

Couchside but who's couch ;)

True :D

If it's mine you're on your own.

Jumping into the leaba here, have had a few broken nights sleep & wrecked.

*hugs*
    Hope tomorrow is fabulous for you ng :)

I’m currently trying to motivate myself to get my ass up from the chair. Failing so far :o

Sure you get up , make us all a cupan tae and I'll keep the chair warm for ya 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Bed. Was away for work the last 2 nights and absolutely knackered. Our Agricultural Commissioner was on the flight home. I was closer to the front of the plane than him :pac:
    Though I bet he didn't have to get the bus from the plane to the terminal...

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    True :D

If it's mine you're on your own.

Jumping into the leaba here, have had a few broken nights sleep & wrecked.

Nah I've left you alone tonight although the cameras are still there ;)

Headed more West ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,846 ✭✭✭gifted

Autosport wrote: »
    Nah I've left you alone tonight although the cameras are still there ;)

Headed more West ;)

Can you knock this time Auto please?...lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I bought vita liberata body blur today because it had 4.50 off it (was still like 38 euro �� ) in latte and was delighted with myself. Went back down to work, lathered myself in it because I heard it was like real life photoshop. Had to run out to the bank at lunch time and oh my god it looked like a Tom cat ate a curry and deposited the remains of it all over me. I was running, I was patchy. It was clearly oil based because it was like floating on my wet skin. So gross.

Oh god, and to have spent so much on it! The Bondi was reduced to £9.99 and it’s usually £15, back in Ireland it’s well over €20, so I’m looking forward to seeing how it turns out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Try eat something small and light NG if you can .
    Hope things seem better soon for you .

Thanks Mam. Going to have a cuppa shortly and some chocolate.

Hope all is good with you. I'm going to feel much better in the morning :)

gifted wrote: »
    Can you knock this time Auto please?...lol lol

You bake and I'll knock :D

Sure you get up , make us all a cupan tae and I'll keep the chair warm for ya ðŸ˜

Only because I can’t say no to you Sephy :p

I did finally get my ass up. No tea for me though, I’m on the hunt for paracetamol :(

Thanks Mam. Going to have a cuppa shortly and some chocolate.

Hope all is good with you. I'm going to feel much better in the morning :)

Tomorrow will indeed be a better day and tonight , well , chocolate makes everything seem better !
    That's my thinking anyway !

Only because I can’t say no to you Sephy :p

I did finally get my ass up. No tea for me though, I’m on the hunt for paracetamol :(

Sure sit there and I'll make the tae for everyone and a coffee black for mam 😁

Sure sit there and I'll make the tae for everyone and a coffee black for mam ðŸ˜

Truly the best offer I’ve had in a while, you gent you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Sisters house. Watching boxing on TG4 in her bedroom- they are watching Jungle down in the sitting room

• Advertisement

Sure sit there and I'll make the tae for everyone and a coffee black for mam ðŸ˜

Seph , you are a gentleman , in every sense of the word :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement