Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Awake since 5:30 so I already have my allocated essay marking for the day done. Heading out now to scour the woods for holly so my nanny can make wreaths. I'm hoping there's still a few branches with berries!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

northgirl wrote: »
    Morning Auto!!! How are you are feeling?

Deskside.

Drugged up and full of pancakes :D

How's the new job going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Autosport wrote: »
    Drugged up and full of pancakes :D

How's the new job going?

Yum Yum! I was thinking to start making those at home. I've lost all my cooking knowledge - don't ask!

Do you use an easy recipe or would a packet mix suffice?!

I'm glad you're on the mend a bit anyway :)

It's really really tough going but I think it will be great. I'm starting to feel I'll be useful at work for the first time in months!

Thanks for asking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    Awake since 5:30 so I already have my allocated essay marking for the day done. Heading out now to scour the woods for holly so my nanny can make wreaths. I'm hoping there's still a few branches with berries!

You CAN buy red berries; and we used to make them from candle wax....

Fire lit, kitchen tidied... back is a wreck as I scrubbed 1/3 the floors yesterday.... Clearly a man who designed this place as all through there is pale yellow slightly flecked lino....

4/5 cats on my bed... Just watched the smallest one cosy up to Jacob who was so startled he licked her.. she will do very well, this one !

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Yum Yum! I was thinking to start making those at home. I've lost all my cooking knowledge - don't ask!

Dont ever make pancakes from one of the mixes!
    Flour, milk and eggs is all you need for the batter. Start off with that and then start changing things up. Different types of flour, buttermilk, consistencies, vanilla sugar, baking soda, baking powder, coconut flakes, fruit, chocolate chips!

I f*cking love pancakes and will make them for everybody.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Dont ever make pancakes from one of the mixes!
    Flour, milk and eggs is all you need for the batter. Start off with that and then start changing things up. Different types of flour, buttermilk, consistencies, vanilla sugar, baking soda, baking powder, coconut flakes, fruit, chocolate chips!

Ok thanks!! What kind of oil or should it be butter?

I'm a plain American Style Pancake with Maple Syrup kinna gal :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Butter!
    I've only got 2 or 3 different maple syrups at the moment. One of them is this one

Maple-Syrup-Leaf-Bottle-Single.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mmmm *slides plate across the counter*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch feeding Elliot. He really missed his house, he went off head yesterday morning and because he's got a bit of a cold I assumed it was his ears. Nope, just wanted to come home. Think he likes Dublin as much as me now. I was nearly in the horrors on the road down, I don't think I'll ever be able to associate the drive with anything other than sick baby fear.

Grocery shopping for me too today, visitors from East Side coming tomorrow and I can't wait. This is where we swap kids jammies and selection boxes and biscuits for the houses :D so I'll be wrapping presents too. Last of the deliveries next week and then I'm done.
    The Christmas show was as sh!te as usual :D but the kids love it.

*note to self. DELETE THE AMAZON APP :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Stop talking about pancakes!!

Workside & getting distracted

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Stop talking about pancakes!!

Workside & getting distracted

Hmmm pancakes :D

Butter!
    I've only got 2 or 3 different maple syrups at the moment. One of them is this one

Maple-Syrup-Leaf-Bottle-Single.jpg

Nice! Any ideas where I might get a nice one in Cork City, Maple Syrup that is. Obviously the butter will be KerryGold :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    Hmmm pancakes :D

Naughty auto :pac:

Autosport wrote:
    Hmmm pancakes

Exactly, drooling on the keyboard in an open-plan office is not a good look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

It's a glorious afternoon here. Cars washed and now to devour the newspaper.

God's sake, shopping done. I bought pancakes. I never buy pancakes. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hairdresser, waiting to get my fringe cut

Woohoo, let's all go to booms House for pancakes. And I'm bringing all my children :D

I got left at the penneys/supervalu center while the babies were dropped home (big car gone to get the beep beep fixed) Holy crap, I went into penneys... I just bought 2 pairs of boots for the 4 year old that she'll go made for. Why do I indulge her madness :D I also bought tia Maria and baileys.. :D

I seem to have got a small extra extra payment from somewhere. I mean small but OK .. Not sure if I will get out again to spend it though!

Actually cannot think of anything I need... Hmmmmm!

Abed, recovering from nearly getting sucked out of the dwelling by the gale when I opened the door to let a cat out...The guttering and downpipes are playing rock and roll music..clatter clatter bang bang...

Cat is still out and I fear he will be sleeping in the hay in the shed..

Ah well. I have food and a book and here.

• Advertisement

Thank god im on my way home well ok maybe some retail therapy is needed :D

Carside :)

Ready to head out.. I'd honestly prefer to scrub the house.. no mind for it and definitely won't be long.. Probably be home before the late late starts.. Is it old age or apathy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

On a bus to Dublin :)

TUNDER! Nearly left my skin behind! Poor cat will not get back in tonight...

Ready to head out.. I'd honestly prefer to scrub the house.. no mind for it and definitely won't be long.. Probably be home before the late late starts.. Is it old age or apathy.

Nah! Just the winter and bad weather.... ;)

Graces7 wrote: »
    TUNDER! Nearly left my skin behind! Poor cat will not get back in tonight...

cat in; all safe...sssleep time... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Train to Wexford. Happy Out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Snuggled up with a bottle of wine and thinking that I will be doing the shopping online next year.

Snuggled up with a bottle of wine and thinking that I will be doing the shopping online next year.

Am I missing a trick with the online shopping? I was having a look on Amazon and makeup was costing me a tenner more and in some cases twenty with shipping fees.
    *confusedface*

I am couchside.

• Advertisement

Try_harder wrote: »
    Train to Wexford. Happy Out

First Auto & now you trying to stalk me.

:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement