Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you eat breakfast?

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shenshen

delly wrote: »
    As mentioned earlier, I'm about 3 or 4 weeks into this now and the effects are pretty unbelievable. Generally eating between 2 and 8, I'm more focused in work, feeling healthier and craving more healthy food. I was amazed at how quick my body adapted to the new routine, and I'm drinking more water, something I actually detested before starting.

I've increased my consumption of fruit teas massively - I found that black tea without sugar and milk wasn't great for my stomach in the mornings. :D

But yes, the amazing thing for me was also the effect on my general levels of energy and focus, as well as how it stabilised my moods. Not that I was a cranky person before, but I could get pretty ratty when I went too long between meals before. That's gone entirely.

Advertisement