Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring back hanging...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,912 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Paralyse him from the neck down, put him in a cell and attach him to tubes that feed him the bare minimum to stay alive. Never let him have human contact again and feed the cell with audio of screaming babies.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Rfrip wrote: »
    Oh ffs

They're right though......

So many on here campaigned for the right for healthy women to be legally allowed to kill their healthy developing babies and yet here on this thread those same people say someone should be hung for sexually assaulting a two week old baby. In fact one or two of them endorsed the laws in Canada which allow abortion up to birth.

You see, the way you all feel now, is how those who are prolife feel when healthy women choose to end the life of healthy prenates in the womb.

And why wouldn't we, they may not be as developed as a newborn, but they are very much as alive (even at just 12 weeks):

Qgc_Vo.gif

Anyway, hope this guy gets 15 to 20.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Aren't there films that glorify actions like this? He's probably seen too many of them.

Should get a bullet between the eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

****ing monster...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

The judge warned that this story should not be discussed on social media. It could lead to it being dismissed if they are unable to find a jury who would not have been influenced by commentary. Therefore this thread should be closed/deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,334 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Mod Note I need to discuss the future of this thread with the other mods due to legal issues. It will be reopened if we can!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

In my years i’ve read and seen a lot of things to make me angry and upset, but nothing fills me with as much anger and hate as to what happened to this young child.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/newborn-baby-remains-in-intensive-care-after-alleged-rape-attack-37390015.html

What can be wrong with a person that they would put a young baby through this ordeal. How can anyone harm a child in this way?

I’ve two young children myself, and to think that anyone could try harm them would put me over the edge.

Fuk the death penalty, give me 10 minutes with this cnut and he will be crying out to be hanged.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Another thread on this was already shut down due to legalities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Thammer

What would you do to him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Yes, read it earlier, disturbing stuff, let the law deal with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Sick bastard had been named and had his pictures shared all over social media ,

One sentence is required - Death

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

There’s already a thread on this isn’t there?
    https://touch.boards.ie/thread/post/108271099

• Registered Users Posts: 14,062 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Thammer wrote: »

I'd like to watch as rats ate their way through his eyeballs personally.

A good old fashioned medieval death method, as barbaric as possible

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    There’s already a thread on this isn’t there?
    https://touch.boards.ie/thread/post/108271099

And that's been locked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Thammer

I'd like to watch as rats ate their way through his eyeballs personally.

A good old fashioned medieval death method, as barbaric as possible

I suppose if we want to go back in time

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Another thread on this was already shut down due to legalities.

Would anyone from a jury be picked from this jurisdiction though? That said, anything that helps stop him getting off is a good thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Gatling wrote: »
    Sick bastard had been named and had his pictures shared all over social media ,

One sentence is required - Death

Too good for him

Mod Note Thread reopened!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,912 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

The alleged offence (I know) was committed in NI, under their jurisdiction, nothing whatever to do with us here in ROI.

Unless a UI has happened whilst I was out shopping or something!

Would naming him on SM in ROI or anywhere outside the UK jeopardise his case I wonder, does anyone know?

Best keep schtum anyway for the moment I think.

With any luck, if he's being certainly identified on social media then he won't even see tomorrow let alone a trial.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

I can't believe people are trying to use this to make their point about abortion. Ffs.

And someone said he should get 15-20. He should get life. If the poor baby survives she will likely have severe lifelong physical damage and trauma like that at such a young age is going to completely affect her mental development. It's not a case of 'luckily she won't remember' which I've seen people say on other sites. She will be traumatised whether she remembers or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Life should mean life in this case. How could you ever reintegrate someone like that into society?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,912 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Heard the baby is male. Doesn't matter just saying it's what I have read elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Heard the baby is male. Doesn't matter just saying it's what I have read elsewhere.

Oh I thought I had read it was a girl. Doesn't matter, the long term effects and trauma will be the same.

Mod Note This is a very serious issue so no naming of anybody involved!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I can’t understand how anyone could even imagine doing anything this horrific to a baby. He must be completely warped and evil to the bone. Hopefully the poor baby will pull through and live.

• Site Banned Posts: 18 Afro Turner

Thammer wrote: »

Douse it in petrol and set it alight.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    I can't believe people are trying to use this to make their point about abortion. Ffs.

Please explain as your words make no sense?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

This perpetrator should get the gallow's alright.
    I don't think his life isn't​ worth living, he's destroyed countless lives.

After reading that article I'm tormented it's a disgusting act of downright depravity.

I'd have no problem with the death penalties for serious crime's.

Although if these men and women who commit horrific crime's are hanged it would be doing them a favour.

I was once a leftie snowflake, heading in the mangina direction.
    Thankfully I'm center slightly right.

If anyone thinks this guy shouldn't be strung up, they've serious issues with their moral compass.

Off to gallow's hill with the bastard,and I'll hand out the rotten veg and eggs to throw at him or her if it was a woman who committed a similar crime...

Advertisement