Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Sitting to much over the bank hol and my back is screaming for a good stretch out,
    ate something that didn't suit me last night, ibs kept me awake all night and now cant move to far away from my desk or stand up straight.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

The weather today. It has me in foul form

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Shane Ross hijacking Katie Taylor's homecoming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Just Shane Ross.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Just Shane Ross.

Never a truer words spoken/written

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    The weather today. It has me in foul form

That reminds me. Golf Umbrellas.

I'm sure they've been mentioned here before but they do my head in. Why does anyone need to own an umbrella that takes over most of the footpath.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

The left click on my mouse is broken. It double clicks at random. Double click to highlight a word and it triple clicks to highlight the entire line. Try to switch from Outlook to Chrome and it maximises and quickly minimises the Chrome window again. I work from home and my replacement mouse isn't here until Thursday :mad:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

The left click on my mouse is broken. It double clicks at random. Double click to highlight a word and it triple clicks to highlight the entire line. Try to switch from Outlook to Chrome and it maximises and quickly minimises the Chrome window again. I work from home and my replacement mouse isn't here until Thursday :mad:

change the buttons around in the mouse properties :)

The tiredness! Uuuuugggghhh

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Too hot to have my hood up but too wet to have it down.
    Too bright without my sunglasses off for driving but too dark with them on.
    FML.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just Shane Ross.

He should be minister for clowns because that's what he is .......a big clown !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,184 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

He should be minister for clowns because that's what he is .......a big clown !!!!
    why did i read that in a Fr Ted Crilly voice?

He's not even a funny clown!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,411 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Got absolutely soaked walking the dog this morning, to the point that I had to change my work clothes when we got back.

Realised when I came out this morning that I'd left my car windows slightly open all night. Interior was soaked.

When I finally got into the car, saw that a tiny chip on my windscreen that I'd been meaning to get repaired for weeks had turned into a massive crack overnight.

Le sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

**** Tuesdays lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,112 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Whooooy?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭donegal_man

The %£¥₩÷# who turned right at "left turn only" sign and nearly ploughed into me.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,086 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

3rd of June and I actually switched on the heat for an hour . Heaven sake

• Registered Users Posts: 13,446 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    3rd of June and I actually switched on the heat for an hour . Heaven sake

It’s the 4th !

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I was out for a run earlier & had 12 days of Christmas stuck in my head. A mangled version at that.

3 turtledoves, 2 geese ...

Now I found Home Alone on E4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I was out for a run earlier & had 12 days of Christmas stuck in my head. A mangled version at that.

I may have played the song over the intercom last night so that's why it's stuck in your head :D

TA'd that it's still raining

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    I may have played the song over the intercom last night so that's why it's stuck in your head

As long as it's not Rose of Mooncoin

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

As long as it's not Rose of Mooncoin

That's for tonight ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

Home Alone 2 on e4 this evening. It was certainly the weather for it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Got splashed by a truck this morning. Left hand side of my trousers soaked. A few minutes later I managed to slip on the path and got the right hand side all wet when I hit the ground. FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,266 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When I was in secondary school I used have a teacher who used tell us why The Simpsons was set in Springfield every few weeks.
    He never bloody stopped it apparently he's still saying the same old stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭A Summer In Provence

When you allow someone the use of your house for a weekend and they decide to relieve you of a handful of your favourite books ... books that hold huge sentimental meaning :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭donegal_man

When you allow someone the use of your house for a weekend and they decide to relieve you of a handful of your favourite books ... books that hold huge sentimental meaning :(

That is beyond being a dick

mtl5c7.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Guess what we have here? A third example of when murder would be acceptable.

Stealing your books?!? No jury would ever convict you, Op.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

The stress others have to find a matching pair of shoes to their new outfit for a wedding. Because every wedding requires a new outfit of course, even though there was just communion season.
    I genuinely don't understand.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement