Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

I am completely lost :confused:
    • Maher shows up after years, claims he is dying and want to give Paul the deal of a lifetime.
    • Paul, like the greedy gobsh1te he is jumps at the chance of making money while simultaneously alienating his offsprings yet again.
    • Paul gets drunk, goes up onto a balcony to smoke a cigar, climbs up onto the railings pretending to be Jimmy Cagney in White Heat.
    • Somebody pushes him off said balcony, his son gets the blame.
    • Maher comes along, says he is guilty of the big push and by the way I'm not dying and there never was a deal.

WTF was it all about :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

jos28 wrote: »
    I am completely lost :confused:
    • Maher shows up after years, claims he is dying and want to give Paul the deal of a lifetime.
    • Paul, like the greedy gobsh1te he is jumps at the chance of making money while simultaneously alienating his offsprings yet again.
    • Paul gets drunk, goes up onto a balcony to smoke a cigar, climbs up onto the railings pretending to be Jimmy Cagney in White Heat.
    • Somebody pushes him off said balcony, his son gets the blame.
    • Maher comes along, says he is guilty of the big push and by the way I'm not dying and there never was a deal.

WTF was it all about :confused::confused:

That’s what happens when you have 47 writers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭threetrees

I think we need Nicola back to sort it all out.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Is Orla pregnant in real life or is it the Covid stone? Looked v like a bump to me just there when she turned sideways in the sitting room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Roots 2020

Hatshepsut wrote: »
    Is Orla pregnant in real life or is it the Covid stone? Looked v like a bump to me just there when she turned sideways in the sitting room.

Middle age spread ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Wayne broke his leg putting on his pants in Germany ? really? ahahahaha ****ing hell this show really is gone to the dogs!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Mairead is taking relationship advice from Will?

It wasn’t too long ago he was lying that Damien was beating him up.

It’s also the same Will who almost killed Cristiano.

Jokeshop of a programme.

Edit: Dolores needs to f*ck off.

The set in Orla’s house is a disaster. The wall is two separate panels.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why is Wayne in Germany?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Some one needs to take Boscos spar visor off him and beat him over the head with it.

I’d pay double TV licence just for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Well there's orla and her scratchy jumper back.
    And Bosco trying to stick his nose in with mairead and phoebe
    Deco must be still in Spain so if sash has no help with the baby.

• Advertisement

Seriously, get rid of Bosco now. He is an terrible character and Rory Cowan is a terrible actor.
    Orla must be the last to the wardrobe department every day, where do they get her clothes :eek:
    I've forgotten who the father of Sash's baby is - Is it Tommy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭thesultan

:p
    Wayne broke his leg putting on his pants in Germany ? really? ahahahaha ****ing hell this show really is gone to the dogs!

Her hair is great

• Registered Users Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭thesultan

Seriously, get rid of Bosco now. He is an terrible character and Rory Cowan is a terrible actor.
    Orla must be the last to the wardrobe department every day, where do they get her clothes :eek:

Well Carol has all the leather so she's out of luck there. :)

It's Tommy, and technically Orla is her mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Hatshepsut wrote: »

She must be preggers round the back too........:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Just watched Thursdays episode; the Dean lad fairly well gave it to Caddle with both barrels ha ha! Some excellent lines there!

The D.I. Yates/Donal/Paul scene where he let Donal give back chat to Paul wasn't exactly plausible; too much verbal leverage & wouldn't've just arrested him alone either.

Not quite stacking up for me either; a letter in a note-book isn't evidentially sufficient surely? One for Legal Forum perhaps.....!

The Bosco intervention as Ali was leaving; there's actors out there waiting tables & this guy keeps being given airtime.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Sundays episode.

Pub Inspeector as per Ger? Inspector Curly due to his hair.......ha ha! A1 Sharon!

Wayne in Germany? No actual reason given for why he was there.....and as for how he broke his leg? If a Junior Infant wrote it I might give them some credit.....

Caddles lame ass excuse about a Publicans Whats App group? Who writes these lines like? The aforementioned Junior Infant?

It's Tommy, and technically Orla is her mother.

Cheers, how could I have forgotten that riveting storyline :rolleyes:

Cheers, how could I have forgotten that riveting storyline :rolleyes:

You wouldn't be the only one who blocked it out.

Does the actor who plays Wayne still live in America, did his house burn in the bush fires?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ur man Damien has got to be the most desperate bollocks around. No mention of his child that he lost the plot over a while back.

When did Phoebe become Team Damo, she was breaking them up and siding with Will :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,954 ✭✭✭con747

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    When did Phoebe become Team Damo, she was breaking them up and siding with Will :confused:

When the script writers became as bad as the actors I think.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,369 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Mairead and Damien were barely going out more than a few months and Phoebe says she nearly saw him as a parent.

Such baloney.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Mairead and Phoebe have to be the most stupid residents of Carrigstown ever. Really really getting sick of watching both of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭Alice1

Mairead and Damien were barely going out more than a few months and Phoebe says she nearly saw him as a parent.

Such baloney.
    I thought that was a bit soon to regard him as a parent. Stories always seem to be rushed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Ffs how ridiculous is Orla

Ffs how ridiculous is Orla

Thats a slippery slope, there's plenty that could be added to that list..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,369 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Bit odd that with all the technology available these days Ger is keeping a record of dodgy transactions in a ledger and carrying it around in a taxi with her.

Wouldn't get Nidge making that mistake.

• Advertisement

With all that shouting from Orla its like she's the new version of Paul

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement