Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

jos28 wrote: »
    Massive gaps :eek: You could drive a 10 ton truck through that storyline. Nearly as bad as Dermot and Niamh's scheme. Why did Meagher confess the scam to Paul ?? What was the point in that ??

I was sure it was made up to save Oisín because he was really Oisín’s Da.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭Alice1

Oh, is Meagher Oisín's Dad? I didn't know that.

Alice1 wrote: »
    Oh, is Meagher Oisín's Dad? I didn't know that.

We're only hoping they go that way. Hasn't actually happened!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

I was sure it was made up to save Oisín because he was really Oisín’s Da.

Oh I LOVE that idea, hope you're right

• Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Anyone here like to see Carol nailing her supplier to the wall?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

branie2 wrote: »
    Anyone here like to see Carol nailing her supplier to the wall?

You’d need a big hammer to nail Carol to a wall!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,437 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The Ali storyline makes no sense just like all the other storylines

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I hope thats not the end of Oisin. There is zero reason to watch if if hes gone. Surely with the pandemic on he has more reason to stay and im hoping he will stick around a while longer. Why do the good ones always go?
    And yet you have p!ss poor actors like Carol and Orla stinking up the joint for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

that hospital bed that Paul is in must be the only hospital bed in carrigstown. its used in every hospital scene

Why was Bosco added into the stupid bs of Ali/Dean/Carol, is Carol and Dean going to get together?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why was Bosco added into the stupid bs of Ali/Dean/Carol, is Carol and Dean going to get together?

He has nothing else to be doing, he's stuck his nose into almost everyone else's business.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

He has nothing else to be doing, he's stuck his nose into almost everyone else's business.

The Bosco character is becoming pointless; with Rose at least he had a purpose but now she's not in it (how did that storyline finish up in Springtime or did it end up anywhere?) what's the point anymore?

Is the actor on a contract or something that he has to be in it a certain amount of episodes/minutes/say x amount of lines + words?

Eoghan hasn't been in it since restart either; couldn't they do something with Bosco & him; think they're 1st Cousins?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    The Bosco character is becoming pointless; with Rose at least he had a purpose but now she's not in it (how did that storyline finish up in Springtime or did it end up anywhere?) what's the point anymore?

Is the actor on a contract or something that he has to be in it a certain amount of episodes/minutes/say x amount of lines + words?

Eoghan hasn't been in it since restart either; couldn't they do something with Bosco & him; think they're 1st Cousins?

Maybe just give Rory his P45, he is a crap actor, and must have only got this job through his RTE mates

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My mam was watching this in the kitchen Wednesday while I was making tea and a scene with Mairead and Damo came on and all I hear is "Ahhh jesus not these loonies again!" :D

Is Maher even dying?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,913 ✭✭✭con747

Is Maher even dying?

He said he's not before being arrested.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Sonic the Shaghog

I actually thought I'd missed a few scenes and now I find out here a load of important stuff such as Paul finding out it was a scam happened off scene?

You know what script writers ye are a bunch of useless untalented hacks and it makes me sick ye and that disgrace of a production team are making money off the back of tax payer money

We joke about it being bad but this is a complete and utter piss take

• Registered Users Posts: 6,021 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

He's probably Covid free..
    Rediculous the way he came up to Ali when she was waiting for her taxi and him telling her to "go in and say goodbye" how did he know she didn't already?! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,757 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

a bit confused now (more confused than normally!)

Did I not see the scene the other day where Callum said 'I am sorry dad I pushed you off the balcony' before Paul came around and Jane heard that?

So why Maher confessing now it was him

Its all a bit of a 'I'm Spartacus' all these bleeding people saying they did it ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

Did I not see the scene the other day where Callum said 'I am sorry dad I pushed you off the balcony' before Paul came around and Jane heard that?

Its all a bit of a 'I'm Spartacus' all these bleeding people saying they did it ...

he did,nt say sorry for pushing him off the balcony,he said sorry cause of the crack with trying to make paul think he was losing he,s mind.

• Advertisement

i say maher is oisin,s father.hence why maher owned up cause he would,nt own up if it was pete or mondo being took down for paul.
    and maher has plenty of previous with nicola

bassy wrote: »
    he did,nt say sorry for pushing him off the balcony,he said sorry cause of the crack with trying to make paul think he was losing he,s mind.

nah, I am pretty sure in the hospital he said specifically for pushing paul off the balcony - pretty sure!

Shall have to look on the player (if the player can manage to play the actual programme as well as the adverts!)

nah, I am pretty sure in the hospital he said specifically for pushing paul off the balcony - pretty sure!

Shall have to look on the player (if the player can manage to play the actual programme as well as the adverts!)

look all you like,why ask if your pretty sure.
    then again you are from sligo nuff said.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,913 ✭✭✭con747

I think this is a Fair City thread, not a slag county thread.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

bassy wrote: »
    look all you like,why ask if your pretty sure.
    then again you are from sligo nuff said.

ooh, that's pretty low!! - I only said I am pretty sure .. that's a world of difference of 'I am definitely sure!'

what's your beef with Sligo ? - its one of the best counties to live in Ireland , or is it this cultchie thing going on? , we are more educated than them kinda business?

I actually thought I'd missed a few scenes and now I find out here a load of important stuff such as Paul finding out it was a scam happened off scene?

You know what script writers ye are a bunch of useless untalented hacks and it makes me sick ye and that disgrace of a production team are making money off the back of tax payer money

We joke about it being bad but this is a complete and utter piss take

If Paul had just found out he was being scammed again, he'd be roaring his head off, calling the Gardai and his solicitor, not acting king of the world on a balcony with a cigar

If Paul had just found out he was being scammed again, he'd be roaring his head off, calling the Gardai and his solicitor, not acting king of the world on a balcony with a cigar

he didnt realise at that time it was a scam when he went up to the balcony I dont think . - he only found out it was a scam and that maher wasnt dying when he was in hospital

• Registered Users Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭Sparko

he didnt realise at that time it was a scam when he went up to the balcony I dont think . - he only found out it was a scam and that maher wasnt dying when he was in hospital

I'm pretty sure Donal, when admitting it was him who pushed Paul, referenced a conversation between the two of them that happened on the night of the push and that either Donal told him it was a scam or Paul figured it out during this off-screen conversation.

Then why push him then :confused:

• Advertisement

why does a little part of me think maher is lying and that he didnt push paul , but is covering to get oisin off the hook? (for one reason or another? - maybe maher is oisin's real dad, and didnt want to see oisin go to prison for something he didnt do) so owned up (lied) that he pushed paul , but thought he would get away before detective steve came in?

what can I say, its Fair City .. you never know which tangent the storylines are gonna take at the end of the day :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement