Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,853 ✭✭✭con747

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Catching up on Sundays episode; so Dean pretended to not know or remember Ali was it? Or did that work both ways? Kind of seemed like writers only reminded Dean who she was to get Carol in the scene?

Callum; lad nobody's allowed in hospitals currently I think? Or is Paul supposed be that bad he's permitted? Wouldn't be sure it'd be overnight in any case....

Also in general terms is the Spar shop on campus actually trading for RTE employees or is it just stocked with fruit & veg etc. & what's done with it?

Great scene with Yates & Oisin when he hands him the photo off him in background; check mate!

Well if the shop is for RTE employees you can be sure its the one place in Ireland you will not catch covid off any of the products thanks to Mairead's OCD. I think Donal done the push:eek:

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Strazdas wrote: »
    Given that Maher is terminally ill, he might feel he has nothing to lose by pushing Paul.

No way is he terminally ill, he looks better now than he ever did. The illness is just a con, hes in cahoots with Niamh to take down Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Wow, that was some eyefull of Maireads breasts
    NICE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Roots 2020

Mairead is one of the best looking ladies on FC.

Damien is portrayed as a complete thick.

Mairead's OCD is as obvious as the nose on your face but as usual he has the hump and thinks it's all about him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

No way is he terminally ill, he looks better now than he ever did. The illness is just a con, hes in cahoots with Niamh to take down Paul.

I really hope you're right

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Roots 2020 wrote: »
    Damien is portrayed as a complete thick.

Mairead's OCD is as obvious as the nose on your face but as usual he has the hump and thinks it's all about him.

With all her OCD, she never asked him to wash his hands when he came in.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Yates had a bit of a smile at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 85,144 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Niamh's new plan :p

I think more in cahoots with Nicola or Oisin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,010 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Wow, that was some eyefull of Maireads breasts
    NICE

Didn't notice that.

Another thing, why is everyone going out somewhere? what, with Dean saying he'll take Ali to someplace in town?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Didn't notice that.

Another thing, why is everyone going out somewhere? what, with Dean saying he'll take Ali to someplace in town?

It was prob during the time u could go out to the pubs and have ur €9 meal.

Seriously did I miss a good few episodes as when where did Ali and Dean come from, did they know each other previously :confused: Is Dean leaving, up sticks taking back off to UK with Ali, giving hot pots to Brows

Darragh and Carol very close, what happened with her old Dean priest

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭Sparko

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Seriously did I miss a good few episodes as when where did Ali and Dean come from, did they know each other previously :confused: Is Dean leaving, up sticks taking back off to UK with Ali, giving hot pots to Brows

Darragh and Carol very close, what happened with her old Dean priest

There was a weird scene where he seemed not to know her, then Carol reminded Ali that Dean was Leo's son and then Dean said something like he wondered when she'd realise who he was. I think that was Sunday's episode. So another storyline moving at breakneck speeds.

Sparko wrote: »
    There was a weird scene where he seemed not to know her, then Carol reminded Ali that Dean was Leo's son and then Dean said something like he wondered when she'd realise who he was. I think that was Sunday's episode. So another storyline moving at breakneck speeds.

KT was in a box for 2 years. Now all storylines are pacy.

The Paul gaslighting story and now the Ali\Dean 'love' story.

KT was in a box for 2 years. Now all storylines are pacy.

The Paul gaslighting story and now the Ali\Dean 'love' story.

Let's never forget the epic "Jane's menopause" story.
    One scene. That was it. Never mentioned again.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Inspector Dhar

Also in general terms is the Spar shop on campus actually trading for RTE employees or is it just stocked with fruit & veg etc. & what's done with it?
    I’ve done a few stints as an extra on FC. Nope. The Spar shop is just a set - not a working shop. Most of the fruit & veg is fake & the Brennans Bread isn’t squeezably fresh.
    You’re welcome.

Oisin is great, best character and actor

Dean has history of being a fast mover, sure like didnt he propose to that one Tessa after two weeks, ur one Ali moving in after one date , lol

Is Bronagh and Damo also a witnesses in Will's trial for Cris?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Which begets the next question, what're you really sorry for Callum? Gaslighting....or something else.....

Sundays episode preview > https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2020/1106/1176050-fair-city-drops-bombshells-on-sunday-night/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,295 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

They must be soon due to run out of episodes, doubt they had recorded much longer than 2 or 3 weeks ahead.

They must be soon due to run out of episodes, doubt they had recorded much longer than 2 or 3 weeks ahead.

I think someone. Said they were continuing to film. So should be ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Jimson

Mairead is one of the best looking ladies on FC.

Nah Jane and Hayley. Most certainly.

Well Holy God Biddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,218 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

fin12 wrote: »
    I think someone. Said they were continuing to film. So should be ok

Originally they thought they’d have to stop but this time around it’s classed as essential.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Oisin is great, best character and actor

Hes absolutely fantastic, really a talented actor who chews up that character and makes it his own, i really hope he stays in it a long time and they dont do something stupid like kill him off or jail him. There is so much potential for him to cause mayhem and an array of characters to bounce off. Plus the pandemic will make it more realistic for him to stick around a while.

If that bore Carol can stink up the set with her beyond played out gangster storylines for 20 years, they can surely find a few decent storylines for Oisin. His one liner of bargain basement lastnight made me almost choke on my coffee!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭thesultan

I think Carol is great in it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Ama who was played by Donna Anita Nikolaisen in Fair City for 5 years but who has stepped away from the role (can't remember how/why she left) 2 years now.

Was interviewed on KCLRs Sue Nunn Show/the Way It Is on Thursday evening > https://soundcloud.com/kclr96fm/donna-anita-nikolaisen-a-former-fair-city-star-who-has-moved-to-kilkenny-on-the-way-it-is?fbclid=IwAR3X3UG4kB7WcxSdBus-lpxK_FNEKC9e6M3cJ2SrpWe03j7hB1r2kJwJiKU

She's now living in Kilkenny; hence the KCLR interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,218 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Ama who was played by Donna Anita Nikolaisen in Fair City for 5 years but who has stepped away from the role (can't remember how/why she left) 2 years now.

Was interviewed on KCLRs Sue Nunn Show/the Way It Is on Thursday evening > https://soundcloud.com/kclr96fm/donna-anita-nikolaisen-a-former-fair-city-star-who-has-moved-to-kilkenny-on-the-way-it-is?fbclid=IwAR3X3UG4kB7WcxSdBus-lpxK_FNEKC9e6M3cJ2SrpWe03j7hB1r2kJwJiKU

She's now living in Kilkenny; hence the KCLR interest.

Oh ya poor Ama. She had her handbag saga.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Oh ya poor Ama. She had her handbag saga.

Was going to say does she have her bag with her :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,010 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

thesultan wrote: »
    I think Carol is great in it

I also like Carol, she's a great character, regardless of how many years she has been in there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement