Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭Sparko

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who is the mayor now? I remember Carol and Bob held that title previously

Probably Melanie. She hoards all the jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭threetrees

So it looks like Phoebe is coming down with covid, shares the lipstick with Mairead, who kisses Damien. We'll have all 3 with covid.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,314 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

A surprise return on Sunday!
    Wednesday 21st October
    Tommy continues to lie to Dearbhla about his business venture with Dean. Meanwhile, Paul panics when he goes to pick up Ruth from the community centre and she is nowhere to be seen
    Thursday 22nd October
    Mondo grows suspicious as Melanie attempts to conceal Paul's ill-fated move on her. Damien is unsettled as Mairead's protectiveness of Phoebe intensifies. Dean seeks to mend fences
    Sunday 25th October
    Ali Foley returns to Carrigstown and her tales of partying make Carol jealous, Callum asks Paul to seek medical help and tension remains high between Mairead and Renee

• Registered Users Posts: 6,021 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

threetrees wrote: »
    So it looks like Phoebe is coming down with covid, shares the lipstick with Mairead, who kisses Damien. We'll have all 3 with covid.

Wonder will they and all their contacts isolate?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭dSleeper

They have turned Damo into a right simpleton, I'm sick of him and Mairead
    Ah now, and after him putting another dark rinse in especially to look younger..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Still baffled that yer wan from Kim & Aggie is James Patrices Ma in real life! Guessing they'd a budget left over from when Stephen used work in the bar in McCoys & instead of decent storylines decided a Carrigstown Community Centre version would be a better spend?

Can't recall her ever speaking; not even a "Hello what can I get you?" etc.; same with Stephen & with Tracey in Eastenders; would love to know what sort of shekels these type of characters/actors pull in as effectively retainers like.

None of them're involved in any scenes, plots or storylines like; just camera fodder to pad out a scene.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Who is the mayor now? I remember Carol and Bob held that title previously

The invisible man :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 16,361 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Looks like the FC gang will be taking another break now with level 5 coming back.

Looks like the FC gang will be taking another break now with level 5 coming back.

Oh noes!
    Maybe they can reset it and come back as they were before March.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭thesultan

Wednesday 21st October
    Tommy continues to lie to Dearbhla about his business venture with Dean. Meanwhile, Paul panics when he goes to pick up Ruth from the community centre and she is nowhere to be seen
    Thursday 22nd October
    Mondo grows suspicious as Melanie attempts to conceal Paul's ill-fated move on her. Damien is unsettled as Mairead's protectiveness of Phoebe intensifies. Dean seeks to mend fences
    Sunday 25th October
    Ali Foley returns to Carrigstown and her tales of partying make Carol jealous, Callum asks Paul to seek medical help and tension remains high between Mairead and Renee

Thank god Carol. Is back..

• Advertisement

Wednesday 21st October
    Thursday 22nd October
    Sunday 25th October

Thank god Carol. Is back..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Wonder will it be the same Ali Foley? As in same actress?

The character hasn't been in it in ages; a decade or more maybe?

Has only been referred to & is in England taking care of Lorcan Jnr.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,429 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who could Ali be paired with, Dean, Mondo, Decco or Callum?

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Wonder will it be the same Ali Foley? As in same actress?

The character hasn't been in it in ages; a decade or more maybe?

Has only been referred to & is in England taking care of Lorcan Jnr.

Yea gone with years

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Who could Ali be paired with, Dean, Mondo, Decco or Callum?

Do you think decco will ever come back from Spain?

Do you think decco will ever come back from Spain?

I hope he does with Charlotte

Is Sash and baby in Spain also?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Sash was seen scurrying out of Primark in Benidorm with an armful of undercacks before the lockdown!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Jane and Oisin meeting for the first time the other night delivered some classic one-liners from Oisin "Im half your age, Jane, this has to stop!". I have been loving it since Oisin returned, I really hope he stays a few weeks or months, he really is the best thing about the show, his interactions with practically everyone are always very entertaining.
    But my God, I cant help wonder what on earth would be the reason to watch were it not for the Paul and Oisin/Callum storyline- farm animal races? Renee and Bob bickering? Thin helpings indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Inspector Dhar

No FC tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Last I remember of sash she was trying to organise the christening , winding Wayne up about all the bishops needing somewhere to stay.
    I hope decco comes back too. His baby is prob as tall as he is by now

• Advertisement

No FC tonight?

No episodes on Tuesday with a while
    Also with the latest restrictions they may cut back on episodes again.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Inspector Dhar

No episodes on Tuesday with a while
    Also with the latest restrictions they may cut back on episodes again.
    Ta Pop.

I love Oisin, such a great character and actor

Fair City is staying filming. With the latest restrictions they’ll be mental talking about them.

Fair City is staying filming. With the latest restrictions they’ll be mental talking about them.

The best thing about FC is this thread. It's been genuinely unwatchable since it came back.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

The best thing about FC is this thread. It's been genuinely unwatchable since it came back.

It has got better since Paul and his sons came back into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Is Phoebe paralysed by asthma?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,361 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Dean really knows his way around the engine of a car, checking the oil dipstick when it needs a jump.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I hope Paul find out what the two lads have been up to , like Paul would never send Oisin a text to collect Ruth, he disowned him, this really should start him questioning what’s going on and aswell look how shifty Callum is all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Why are these f@@king idiots taking the masks off when they enter a shop of the centre. Do RTÉ not know the rules ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement