Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

happyday wrote: »
    I think they said there will be a double episode on Sunday.

happysday's :pac::pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope Mondo got a call up

Nah sure he broke his foot playing with dean :pac: the slovak's would targeted him anyway because of the big goofy head on him!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,762 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jane and Mairead have a fancy dress up race

• Registered Users Posts: 3,054 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Anyone able to enlighten me as to what the story is with Bob/Hughie in the "de Pig"?

Anyone able to enlighten me as to what the story is with Bob/Hughie in the "de Pig"?

Hughie owns 20% of it now because he caught Bob trying to burn the place down and bailed him out with 20 grand.

• Advertisement

Another riveting plan story line now with the two saps instead! great because the first was brilliant :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,054 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Hughie owns 20% of it now because he caught Bob trying to burn the place down and bailed him out with 20 grand.

Cheers Reg, I knew that Hughie lent him the money just didn't know what the outcome was

• Registered Users Posts: 55,128 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Another riveting plan story line now with the two saps instead! great because the first was brilliant :rolleyes:

FFS, plan 2.0..

If it’s anything like the Fermat type plan devised by Niamh and Dermish a few years ago, it will come to fruition late 2022..

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Ah there's orla and her scratchy looking coat. And someone finally asked about junior

Cheers Reg, I knew that Hughie lent him the money just didn't know what the outcome was

Bob thought it was a gift and Hughie thought a loan so after much arguing Renee said about giving him a share after he finally told her.

• Advertisement

Ok, this plan I can get behind..should be a birra crack, even if riddled with absolute fooking nonsensical sh1t..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Why do they all take off their masks when they go indoors?!?!?

What’s the craic with Don Paulio?

Has he ever had a polite civil living caring interaction ever with any of his children?

Sourpuss Rachel and him behaved like she despised him, and these two tit sons and him do nothing g but fight and square up to each other..

Ruth misses out on a lot of it due to colouring her books.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

Cringe

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Paul disowning Oisin is a bit much. I mean he’s a leech but I don’t think it’s grounds for disowning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭Alice1

I don't like the new Callum. He's a bit wooden delivering his lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Sparko

I think Damien had some sort of breakdown during lockdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Oisin and Callum were going to gaslight paul

Sparko wrote: »
    I think Damien had some sort of breakdown during lockdown.

He looked like he was going to have a stroke doing that commentary.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,402 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I hope we don't have a week of them commentating on those stupid virtual races!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Sparko

Paul is actually vile. Guaranteed he has a minor heart attack in a few months and that'll reset him and reconnect him with his kids and they'll start his whole journey into awfulness all over again.

It would be good it Paul was actually loosing his memory when they were acting out there plot!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭jos28

Don Paulioni hasn't got one single redeeming feature. I thought after his heart attack they might have given him a road to Damascus experience but no....more of his vitriol :(

jos28 wrote: »
    Don Paulioni hasn't got one single redeeming feature. I thought after his heart attack they might have given him a road to Damascus experience but no....more of his vitriol :(

They should get Rachel on board to!

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭NorthCity

branie2 wrote: »
    Oisin and Callum were going to lightgas paul

Do you mean Gaslight ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

What the hell is going on in McCoy's?.. Like, Hailey was in work getting things ready like everything was normal .. :confused:

What the hell is going on in McCoy's?.. Like, Hailey was in work getting things ready like everything was normal .. :confused:

Yes, they probably filmed it when they thought the pubs were reopening!

branie2 wrote: »
    Oisin and Callum were going to gaslight paul

They wouldn't be able to light the gas at a cooker between them never mind gaslighting "D'ya hear me".

Did Donal mention the investment to Paul on screen? or is this another off screen happening?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

They should get Rachel on board to!

I was just thinking last night, besides Rachel being Ruth's half sister, is she not also her first cousin?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement