Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »
    It has got better since Paul and his sons came back into it.

Oisin yes especially

• Registered Users Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Sparko

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Oisin yes especially

Totally agree. Star of the show for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Why hasn’t anyone mentioned that Phoebe having breathing difficulties could be a sign of covid. I thought her dad the nurse would say it straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,674 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Sparko wrote: »
    Totally agree. Star of the show for me.

Hes literally the only good thing about the show. Without him its just farmyard animal races and pointless crap about Dean and Dearbhla not getting on.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Why was Phoebe unable to go and get the nebuliser herself? That is what I don't understand.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Roots 2020

Fcuk sake. The first part of this episode is non stop hand sanitising and spraying tables.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I guess Phoebe is going to be a super spreader.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Dean ranting and raving about Tommy's leeks, he'll be marrying them next ;):rolleyes:

Fat head has a new son, Mondo grosso! he said his famous line to him and all "Lisseen sooon.....you don't know what your talking about"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

Eyebrows is in bad need of a makeover

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

RobertKK wrote: »
    I guess Phoebe is going to be a super spreader.

And it will be all Renee's fault according to Mairéad. What kind of a nurse is Will?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Dean looks like he is modelling for a chef wear shop.
    Not a chef that is knocking out meals in two establisments
    The cleanist chef in Ireland

RobertKK wrote: »
    Is Phoebe paralysed by asthma?

Was it ever mentioned before that Phoebe the hockey prodigy had asthma, she didnt need an inhaler for her rants at Damo and Cris

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Dean looks like he is modelling for a chef wear shop.
    Not a chef that is knocking out meals in two establisments
    The cleanist chef in Ireland

I think Mareid is coming down with OCD!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,259 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Sunday 25th October
    Ali Foley returns to Carrigstown and her tales of partying make Carol jealous, Callum asks Paul to seek medical help and tension remains high between Mairead and Renee
    Wednesday 28th October
    A mystery assailant takes revenge on Paul, Will makes a shocking discovery about Mairead, and Ali has a run-in with Ger
    Thursday 29th October
    As news of a tragic accident sends shockwaves around the community, Carol has information for Nora that could change things entirely and involve the Gardai.

Any idea what happens on Thursday?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭branie2

My thoughts exactly

Sunday 25th October
    Ali Foley returns to Carrigstown and her tales of partying make Carol jealous, Callum asks Paul to seek medical help and tension remains high between Mairead and Renee
    Wednesday 28th October
    A mystery assailant takes revenge on Paul, Will makes a shocking discovery about Mairead, and Ali has a run-in with Ger
    Thursday 29th October
    As news of a tragic accident sends shockwaves around the community, Carol has information for Nora that could change things entirely and involve the Gardai.

Any idea what happens on Thursday?

Is it something with Paul and his kids?

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Someone stole all the hand sanitiser leading to a cluster of cases all over carraigstown

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Thursdays preview clip tells us all you need to know; I'm shocked to be honest & will be gutted > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKYOlbUVhmg&ab_channel=RT%C3%89-IRELAND%E2%80%99SNATIONALPUBLICSERVICEMEDIA

Did Mondo cheat on Melanie with Kerri Anne first time around?

He did, and it really goes against her character that she took him back at all.

• Advertisement

Catching up on Wednesdays episode; I presume the actor who plays Phoebe actually has Asthma & that you can't actually act using a Nebuliser & fake an attack.....or what's the SP there? Is it one of the tricks of the trade?

As for Mondos new wavy hair?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Catching up on Wednesdays episode; I presume the actor who plays Phoebe actually has Asthma & that you can't actually act using a Nebuliser & fake an attack.....or what's the SP there? Is it one of the tricks of the trade?

As for Mondos new wavy hair?

I don’t understand? Why couldn’t u fake an asthma attack?

Why does Niamh not contact Cass, Orla or Callum about Ruth, why Mondo?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Dynomutt

Is Sam Atwell recycling another Home & Away plot? I remember Sally Fletcher having an OCD hand washing flare-up following a traumatic event.

Mairead had no ocd in her stupid race scenes, no hand washing or using sanitiser

Leo is the cab driver for Carols Cabs when Ali arrives back in town; Jazz Hands were invented for him.......

His & her 1st Scenes back I think? Nora's back too.

Fair City bubbles will presumably mean 3-4 characters only per scene; that type of thing; less random interactions leading to a "What did you say X for to Y?" perhaps?

Mairead had no ocd in her stupid race scenes, no hand washing or using sanitiser

She doesn’t even wear a mask just a stupid shield!

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Thursdays preview clip tells us all you need to know; I'm shocked to be honest & will be gutted > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKYOlbUVhmg&ab_channel=RT%C3%89-IRELAND%E2%80%99SNATIONALPUBLICSERVICEMEDIA
    What balcony is Paul pushed from, The Station?

What balcony is Paul pushed from, The Station?
    Community Centre I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

She did actually: when she went to do the draw for the free meal from Hotpots, she put gloves on and Damo said she didn’t need gloves and she said it was a habit at this stage. Just before when Cass was announcing the draw, she was wiping everything down frantically at the table where the draw was made. She was also wearing a visor when no one else had masks on. The writers were definitely sowing the seed for her OCD/hygiene obsession then.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement