Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,429 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Sparko wrote: »
    I hope Damien isn't going to just take Mairead back without a second thought. She treated him appallingly. And didn't all this nonsense with Will lead to Caoimhe fleeing Carrigstown with his child, shortly after he was starting to get himself back on her good side and having access?

i'm unsure. I think He might move Cristiano and Mairead in for a while. He'd be unsure about her. For Christmas tough she'll get Saoirse to visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

The two "ladies" Ger and Caddle having a fag and glass of whiskey...I wonder will they go into business together, something maybe a bit dodgy. FC needs a bit of a shake up after the recent nonsense and a bit of decent writing involving these two might help.

(I won't hold my breadth though)

Poor Old Hughie , going round like a spare whatsit nearly forgetting he sold the pub..and Renee annoying the hell out of him:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,390 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Sparko wrote: »
    I hope Damien isn't going to just take Mairead back without a second thought. She treated him appallingly. And didn't all this nonsense with Will lead to Caoimhe fleeing Carrigstown with his child, shortly after he was starting to get himself back on her good side and having access?

The fact that Mairead dumped Damien so quickly on the word of a liar and cheat would suggest they don't have much of a relationship.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Mairead will say sorry and Damien will say "Will had everyone fooled you weren't to blame" and he will take her back

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

lulu1 wrote: »
    Mairead will say sorry and Damien will say "Will had everyone fooled you weren't to blame" and he will take her back

Those who abuse spouses/partners fool everyone

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 35 joejoggs

Will it be Will or Cristiano now hooking up with Bosco?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Spoiler: In tomorrow night’s episode, a concerned Cristiano decides to visit Will after Damien tells him how low his mood has been. The pair meet up – despite Mairead and Damien’s efforts to keep them apart.

After Will bombards Cristiano with text messages that Damien later reads – he’s left worried for Cristiano’s safety.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mairead should tell Deegan that Will and her lied, that he is the abuser get him arrested

Will Cris tell Mairead that Will lied about Damo?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,005 ✭✭✭Hitchens

How about Mairead, Will and Chris go to gullible cop Deegan and tell him that Damien set the whole thing up, resulting in Damien being ostracized by the Carrigstown community and barred from McCoys, the Station, the Pig, the Pod, the Community Centre and the Bistro for Christmas.

Final scene before Christmas of Damien pushing a Brussels Sprout around a plate with that hangdog look he does so well on his mush! .....(too sad?)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

joejoggs wrote: »

I hope it's Cristianio

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

joejoggs wrote: »

Bob :P

#Bobsco

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

I would love bosco to pair up with christiano two gentle souls .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭threetrees

Will Phoebe be home for Christmas? Lots of catching up for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Bob :P

#Bobsco

No it wont be Bob. Its the lesbians Bob likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,005 ✭✭✭Hitchens

is Wills eye injury ever going to heal up FFS? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,746 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Cristiano is so thick.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 lexi-lexi

Anyone else think this is going to lead to Will either killing or seriously hurting Cristiano ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,510 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Damien is pathetic, instead of telling Mairead to get lost he's like a lovesick puppy with her as if nothing happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭NorthCity

We may see Damo and Cristiano in a clinch , They are becoming very close

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

It's great that Mairead is so perceptive and full of advice all of a sudden. Changed her tune soon enough.

• Advertisement

I hope Juliet gets the wrong planr in the New Year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Damien is pathetic, instead of telling Mairead to get lost he's like a lovesick puppy with her as if nothing happened.

It's bad enough that she believed everything her cheating ex said, but she also believed Damien might be a paedophile who was grooming her daughter. THAT is unforgivible. :mad:

Fiolina wrote: »
    It's great that Mairead is so perceptive and full of advice all of a sudden. Changed her tune soon enough.

Christiano should tell her to get lost

• Registered Users Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I'm surprised Carol wasn't at the 'woman conference' that they held.

I was dissapointed with tonight's show I thought there would have been more action after after Will was found out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

lulu1 wrote: »
    Christiano should tell her to get lost

Cristiano and Damo should get together... After all there is no genders..(according to some) . Everyone is fluid.!

• Site Banned Posts: 35 joejoggs

Is all that Airead does now in Fair city is bark orders.

When she talks all I hear is RAR RAR RAR RAR RAR.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Why was Dolores hanging around with renee for the whole day. What was she thinking.
    Not much going on now storyline wise.. I wonder what will be happening over the Christmas time

He's doing Dancing with the Stars!
    78980514_3281278871945930_7768898438854344704_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_eui2=AeHQilbjkuQUKxI4IqvQNoVIUBBlqukuBumMP1LeqAX0XY7LXs4_aQ4SKwFmH56yg-C_XIggrtA96Y0W7jFBCvSxaBWlQtjxCT019jR11NAgwg&_nc_ohc=x4WNKWV_0BEAQnkuekbNwoc51bMdejLkHrW5-buFS_9udq4Lq-8WWgNQQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub2-1.fna&oh=9c6a1c75e7dcc3596e813c787b09f873&oe=5E72ED48

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

He's doing Dancing with the Stars!
    78980514_3281278871945930_7768898438854344704_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_eui2=AeHQilbjkuQUKxI4IqvQNoVIUBBlqukuBumMP1LeqAX0XY7LXs4_aQ4SKwFmH56yg-C_XIggrtA96Y0W7jFBCvSxaBWlQtjxCT019jR11NAgwg&_nc_ohc=x4WNKWV_0BEAQnkuekbNwoc51bMdejLkHrW5-buFS_9udq4Lq-8WWgNQQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub2-1.fna&oh=9c6a1c75e7dcc3596e813c787b09f873&oe=5E72ED48

But he is a professional dancer and choreographer
    How fair is that ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement