Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,397 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

WTF does Cris leave his OWN FLAT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭Qrt

pjohnson wrote: »

domestic violence ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Registered Users Posts: 30,428 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The same reason why Mairead is such an idiot!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Cos he is a dopey sod. I think they have been doing labotomies in Carrigstown. Not one iota of this storyline makes sense. It's beyond parody at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

branie2 wrote: »
    Or changed his identity, and became a milkman on an island, which unfortunately led to more babies.

Hairy babies. Very very hairy babies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Missed it tonight, what happened when dopey told the guards Will was a victim of domestic abuse?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

So stupid why didnt chris tell them to get the f**k out of his flat :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,428 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

whelan2 wrote: »
    Missed it tonight, what happened when dopey told the guards Will was a victim of domestic abuse?

Erika had an idea to shift the emo oil.

Hughie helped Carol in The Station. Renee wasn't Happy.

Carol has a quiz night booked but had issues with water so the quiz moved to Mccoy's.

Will said he was tired of Cristiano's abuse. Mairead made him go to the Gardai.
    Deegan took a statement. Will said that Cristiano inured his leg and face.
    He had a picture to back it up.
    Mairead asked Cristiano to move out of his apartment.
    Damien and Will had a chat.

Flirting between Dearbha and Dean.

Jane walked into the office when Ger had a lot of money out with some fella. Jane was told to knock in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

So stupid why didnt chris tell them to get the f**k out of his flat :(

Sure didn’t Will try to insist yesterday that Damien had to get out of his own house to let Mairead pick up her boxes? In reality that would just not happen.
    There are some good actors on FC but the writers are letting them down.
    They’re determined to get another fortnight out of this same sex domestic violence storyline. There are 4 characters involved and they’ve had to paint 3 of them as brain dead morons and the 4th a criminal mastermind in order to drag it out for so long. Loads of viewers have lost interest and tuned out. What’s the deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Erika had an idea to shift the emo oil.

Hughie helped Carol in The Station. Renee wasn't Happy.

Carol has a quiz night booked but had issues with water so the quiz moved to Mccoy's.

Will said he was tired of Cristiano's abuse. Mairead made him go to the Gardai.
    Deegan took a statement. Will said that Cristiano inured his leg and face.
    He had a picture to back it up.
    Mairead asked Cristiano to move out of his apartment.
    Damien and Will had a chat.

Flirting between Dearbha and Dean.

Jane walked into the office when Ger had a lot of money out with some fella. Jane was told to knock in future.

Excellent recap Freshp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Sparko

Convenient that Dean's food stall is based outside the salon now that him and Dearbhla are exclusively filming scenes with Erica!

• Site Banned Posts: 35 joejoggs

Mairead is making me lose the will to live.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,887 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Let's hope Deegan investigates and gets Cris to break and tell the truth, show his bruises, mention the counselling session

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Let's hope Deegan investigates and gets Cris to break and tell the truth, show his bruises, mention the counselling session

Show his bruises. Reminds me of storyline tonight with nanny in corrie. Sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Sparko wrote: »
    Convenient that Dean's food stall is based outside the salon now that him and Dearbhla are exclusively filming scenes with Erica!

I'm sick to the back teeth of Dean,Brows and Erica. Is it just me or is Erica as boring as Tessa used to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,036 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Sparko wrote: »

He seems to be able to park up wherever he wants, don't see that type of business around Dublin, except one match days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Can see this as being the trigger of the bitch rivalry between Snarler and Sharon Curley (which I have no doubt will happen). Sharon Curely does well out of the quiz night and decides to put more on taking the business away from Snarler….. which will, well set her off snarling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Missed Tuesday nights episode so just caught up on it.

Ger going to match up to 1 Thousand Euro for Teen Outreach depending on bucket collection?

With the "crowd" in McCoys in that scene she need have no concerns; unless all 10-12 (maximum!) people've shallow pockets & deep hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Next Thursday
    Cristiano learns the full truth of what Will did, and ends up shaken to the core. Mairead cuts all ties with Will, while Sharon lands herself in further trouble with Ger.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,397 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

What would be Airheads breaking point?

Given her immense stupidity and gulliblity what could actually make her see reality?

• Advertisement

bazermc wrote: »
    Next Thursday
    Cristiano learns the full truth of what Will did, and ends up shaken to the core. Mairead cuts all ties with Will, while Sharon lands herself in further trouble with Ger.

So tonight Cris tells Deegan he is the abuser?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Is the spoiler of m Air head catching will in the act of terrorising Cristiano happening tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

bazermc wrote: »
    Next Thursday

please tell me thats tonight and not next thursday. Can't take much more of Will m Airhead and Cristiano.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Spoiler for next Tuesday's ep
    Will reacts badly when Cristiano ends their relationship

• Registered Users Posts: 18,387 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Is the spoiler of m Air head catching will in the act of terrorising Cristiano happening tonight?

I believe so, yes.
    The spoiler I read was a bit vague but Mairead suddenly finds out Will has been lying to her all along.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Its hard to believe that Deegan was taken in by your man's story. I was half expecting him to say in only the way Deegan can.. "Are we talking about the same Cristiano here?"

Wednesday episode was the ****ing cringiest ever! Will grinning and wailing to Airhead and she taking it hook line and sinker :rolleyes:

As for `Cristiano ...don't get me started.

I hope the new owner of McCoys adds a bit of gritty drama to the show..badly needed.

I do not know why Mairead was present for Will giving Deegan his statement, she is his ex who he cheated on with Cris so she will be bias and he did not need an appropriate adult :mad: I hope she is also done for lying

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭maurv2

That Will is really a grade A horrible creep.

When he does that "staring into the distance" look, mouth kind of half opened ...Ugh !

• Registered Users Posts: 33,746 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Cristiano will really need someone to whack some sense into him if he falls for that guff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

maurv2 wrote: »
    That Will is really a grade A horrible creep.

When he does that "staring into the distance" look, mouth kind of half opened ...Ugh !

Reminds me of Graham Dyer

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement