Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saw A teenage Girl Half Naked

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

'The times they are a changing' there 's loads of it around. Raging it was'nt the same 30 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

decky1 wrote: »
    'The times they are a changing' there 's loads of it around. Raging it was'nt the same 30 years ago.

Those floozies showing their knees!

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Walter Bishop

Grayson wrote: »
    Does the law cover thought? Does it even define paedophillia or does it state what actions are illegal. I'd assume that the DSM would define paedophillia and the law would state what actions are prohibited.

Paedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children and that's generally taken to be 12 or younger, in most cases.

After that you're an ephebophile until they have reached the age of consent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

Girls ae tramps cause they wear revealing clothes?
    I guess their frigid if they don't put out? or a tease?
    But if they do their a slut and a tramp? or one anyway cause of how they dress.

There's a few on here who'd be more suited to the middle east.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Grayson wrote: »
    Those floozies showing their knees!

Walking around with no pants on is a tad different in fairness.

I don't think any parent would be happy about that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Walking around with no pants on is a tad different in fairness.

I don't think any parent would be happy about that.

If I was a parent I would be, but maybe that's just me. I'd be proud to be part of raising a generation which doesn't see sexuality as this secret, whispered thing but a normal, natural, everyday part of being a mammal which doesn't have to be "revered" in any way. Obviously I'd be educating them about the risks of getting pregnant, getting STIs or getting emotionally burned, but ultimately I'd be happy that they're not seeing it as this "ultra special, sacred thing" which humans have until recently tended to do, and which has caused untold amounts of utter bullsh!t down through the centuries which have resulted in people having their freedoms curtailed in all sorts of horrible ways.

If I was a parent I would be, but maybe that's just me. I'd be proud to be part of raising a generation which doesn't see sexuality as this secret, whispered thing but a normal, natural, everyday part of being a mammal which doesn't have to be "revered" in any way. Obviously I'd be educating them about the risks of getting pregnant, getting STIs or getting emotionally burned, but ultimately I'd be happy that they're not seeing it as this "ultra special, sacred thing" which humans have until recently tended to do, and which has caused untold amounts of utter bullsh!t down through the centuries which have resulted in people having their freedoms curtailed in all sorts of horrible ways.

All of which has little to do with dressing like the OP describes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,629 ✭✭✭corks finest

Driving down the road saw a Girl in a group of Girls, probably 14-16 and she was wearing a pair of tights that a girl would normally wear with a skirt or whatever but I could clearly see her two cheeks and she was wearing a thong.

My other half said I obviously had a good luck but no I was horrified, I couldn't help seeing what I saw FFS, what parent would allow their teenage Daughter out like that ? I don't want to see kids out on the street like that, Jesus !

Am I being old fashioned or what ?

Any pics?
    Nice

All of which has little to do with dressing like the OP describes.

How does it not? "Modesty" as a concept to impose on others stems only from the concept that sexuality is something sacred which should be "guarded" or "secret" or whatever. Dressing provocatively is only a problem if you believe that sexuality is something to be spoken of in hushed tones or behind closed doors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Aaaaaannd you're on a watchlist.

I get what you're saying but also back then people were dying of old age at 45.

Back then?? Westeros is fictional hahaha

• Advertisement

How does it not? "Modesty" as a concept to impose on others stems only from the concept that sexuality is something sacred which should be "guarded" or "secret" or whatever. Dressing provocatively is only a problem if you believe that sexuality is something to be spoken of in hushed tones or behind closed doors.

Not in the real world, though. Dressing provocatively is for being provocative. Do it in public and you'll likely be sneered at by most for being completely out of touch with common sense (unless you are very young, in which case it's the parents that will be laughed at).

I love a tight pair of leggings on a nice ass. Who doesn't. But I'd find it hard to take anyone seriously in them unless they're in the middle of a run or such.

I'm very open, sexually. Have no issues with people doing what they want, and if people want to run around in tights, or hell, even go naked and covered in oil, to be provocative, let them at it. I won't stop them. But you're delusional if you don't think they'll be labelled and ridiculed behind their back for years to come.

If I had a daughter that wanted to dress like that, I'd swiftly step in. As a late teen or adult let her at it, as I'd hope there'd be sense at that stage. But I'd be well aware of how she'd be spoken about by others.

Not in the real world, though. Dressing provocatively is for being provocative. Do it in public and you'll likely be sneered at by most for being completely out of touch with common sense (unless you are very young, in which case it's the parents that will be laughed at).

I love a tight pair of leggings on a nice ass. Who doesn't. But I'd find it hard to take anyone seriously in them unless they're in the middle of a run or such.

This is true, but it still sucks. And it's only by people pioneering change that it'll happen. Stuff like the OP's post is evidence that it is happening, albeit slowly.
    I'm very open, sexually. Have no issues with people doing what they want, and if people want to run around in tights, or hell, even go naked and covered in oil, to be provocative, let them at it. I won't stop them. But you're delusional if you don't think they'll be labelled and ridiculed behind their back for years to come.

I don't doubt that it's a possibility, but if it becomes totally mainstream and normalised then that all goes away. People could have said the same about being gay or an unmarried mother until fairly recently, look where we are now - and it's primarily thanks to trailblazers who didn't give a bollocks about getting judged that we've made it this far.
    If I had a daughter that wanted to dress like that, I'd swiftly step in. As a late teen or adult let her at it, as I'd hope there'd be sense at that stage. But I'd be well aware of how she'd be spoken about by others.

That's fair enough, I'd merely inform her that society is still fairly intolerant, so if she was choosing to fight against society's bullsh!t expectations and taboos, there could be a social price to pay for it. But I'd be fairly proud of her if she decided to do what she wanted to do regardless.

Advertisement