Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saw A teenage Girl Half Naked

Options
  • 25-09-2018 12:01am

Driving down the road saw a Girl in a group of Girls, probably 14-16 and she was wearing a pair of tights that a girl would normally wear with a skirt or whatever but I could clearly see her two cheeks and she was wearing a thong.

My other half said I obviously had a good luck but no I was horrified, I couldn't help seeing what I saw FFS, what parent would allow their teenage Daughter out like that ? I don't want to see kids out on the street like that, Jesus !

Am I being old fashioned or what ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Your OH said WHAT?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Your OH said WHAT?

he had a good look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

Driving down the road saw a Girl in a group of Girls, probably 14-16 and she was wearing a pair of tights that a girl would normally wear with a skirt or whatever but I could clearly see her two cheeks and she was wearing a thong.

My other half said I obviously had a good luck but no I was horrified, I couldn't help seeing what I saw FFS, what parent would allow their teenage Daughter out like that ? I don't want to see kids out on the street like that, Jesus !

Any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Corr whoaaa a bit of gee

Pics ? are you mad ? I never thought I'd see the day that Girls that age would be walking around like that.

• Advertisement

Ah stop taking the mick , seriously , is this a good thing ? I don't think it is, I certainly don't want to see young girls walking around like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

If they had backpacks then they contained the clothes they left the house in!

the better not bump in to georgie burgess.

No back packs, and the other Girls were dressed normally like what I would consider for that age bit FFS come on what parent would let their Daughter out like that ? OMG .

Be honest lads..... nice tight looking young one wearing leggings a gstring bet up her. Nothing beats it.

Get off your moral high ground.

• Advertisement

go on smelly sock get it out there.

Ah no moral high ground, if they were older I'd say happy days but this Girl was young, way too young to be dressed like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Be honest lads..... nice tight looking young one wearing leggings a gstring bet up her. Nothing beats it.

Get off your moral high ground.
    Yeah, guys, stop not being peados, you sanctimonious pratts.

bassy wrote: »
    go on smelly sock get it out there.

What's that in English ?

Ah no moral high ground, if they were older I'd say happy days but this Girl was young, way too young to be dressed like that.

Did you ask her for ID before you had a peep?

What's that in English ?

did you have a 2nd look or one long continued look.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

nice tight looking young one wearing leggings a gstring bet up her.
    :rolleyes:

But anyway, I agree Mad Lad, it's not ideal that girls so young feel obliged to dress in such a sexual way, but it's usually just a phase too.

But anyway, I agree Mad Lad, it's not ideal that girls so young feel obliged to dress in such a sexual way, but it's usually just a phase too.

God knows what she was wearing during the summer.

God knows what she was wearing during the summer.

Just to clarify the op has no idea how old she was.

Just to clarify the op has no idea how old she was.

Thats the mad lad for you.

• Advertisement

A phase ? seriously ? God damn, maybe I'm too old but I actually found it repulsive ? I don't want to see this sh1t on the streets.

Thats the mad lad for you.

Ah here now, she looked well under 18 !

The older you get the younger they look.

Hey mad lad what you going to do if you see her tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Pero_Bueno

Society is so hypocritical on this, on the one hand we are disgusted by the sexualisation of kids (and rightly so) yet on the other we have companies selling ****ing thongs for 8 year old girls!

sick

Pero_Bueno wrote: »
    Society is so hypocritical on this, on the one hand we are disgusted by the sexualisation of kids (and rightly so) yet on the other we have companies selling ****ing thongs for 8 year old girls!

sick

We dont know if she was a kid.

The older you get the younger they look.

Oh I know but she was under 18 for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

In 1995 my girlfriends little sister dropped her cig she was what ? 17 and she bent over forgetting she was wearing heels a short skirt and a thong it was like a stripper move
    Nothing has changed young ones dress skimpy
    Fair play to them for not being repressed but the issue is that they aren’t told how to dress sexy so some of them look a bit silly.

Wheres stiffler.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Tights became leggings a few years ago Grandpa.

Advertisement