Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saw A teenage Girl Half Naked

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

Oh I know but she was under 18 for sure.

How?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Driving down the road saw a Girl in a group of Girls, probably 14-16 and she was wearing a pair of tights that a girl would normally wear with a skirt or whatever but I could clearly see her two cheeks and she was wearing a thong.

My other half said I obviously had a good luck but no I was horrified, I couldn't help seeing what I saw FFS, what parent would allow their teenage Daughter out like that ? I don't want to see kids out on the street like that, Jesus !

Am I being old fashioned or what ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

How?

She had small diddies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Be honest lads..... nice tight looking young one wearing leggings a gstring bet up her. Nothing beats it.

Get off your moral high ground.

I think i know why your sock smells...

bassy wrote: »
    Hey mad lad what you going to do if you see her tomorrow?

Not a lot I can do is there ? I really don't enjoy looking at girls that young but I could not help seeing this poor Girl wondering if she realises how silly she looked.

I guess I was a bit shocked but thankfully I don't see any girls around this age looking like that down my neck of the woods.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Pero_Bueno

We dont know if she was a kid.

Maybe she wasn't but point stands in general...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

PARlance wrote: »
    Driving down the road saw a Girl in a group of Girls, probably 14-16 and she was wearing a pair of tights that a girl would normally wear with a skirt or whatever but I could clearly see her two cheeks and she was wearing a thong.

My other half said I obviously had a good luck but no I was horrified, I couldn't help seeing what I saw FFS, what parent would allow their teenage Daughter out like that ? I don't want to see kids out on the street like that, Jesus !

Tights became leggings a few years ago Grandpa.
    Leggings have been around since the 80s, sonny. But those didn't have a see through arses like they do now and tended to be worn under a short skirt or long top. I'm not surprised that OP mistook them for tights.

Yeah whatever but at least she should wear something that doesn't expose her cheeks and thong ?

without taking the pi1ss am I over reacting ? but I really don't want girls this young wearing such clothes I don't like it one bit on my street.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Leggings have been around since the 80s, sonny. But those didn't have a see through arses like they do now and tended to be worn under a short skirt or long top. I'm not surprised that OP mistook them for tights.

Yeah I don't know what they're called really . I just see young girl and cheeks , thong and realising that I don't want to see a girl that young in such clothes, is that so hard to understand ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Yeah whatever but at least she should wear something that doesn't expose her cheeks and thong ?

without taking the pi1ss am I over reacting ? but I really don't want girls this young wearing such clothes I don't like it one bit on my street.
    I don't think you're over reacting. But to try and put it into context, I doubt the kids thought she was dressing in a sexual way. As I said above, the fabric is much lighter in leggings than it used to be, which makes them see through and she was most likely wearing string underwear to avoid VPL. It's the fashion now for teen girls to wear leggings with short tops. The cheap ones are ridiculously revealing and I genuinely don't think many girls realise what they look like. I tried to politely point out to my SIL that my niece's (14) kninkers were clearly visible through her leggings and got "So what, she's only a child" as a response. I should maybe show her some the responses on this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

I agree with mad lad.
    No self respecting girl of any age should go around dressed like that.

And any fella with any respect wouldnt think it was cool to gawk at what is effectively a kid. So lads, its not being up on a high horse, its telling you lot not to be pervs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

I agree with mad lad.
    No self respecting girl of any age should go around dressed like that.

And any fella with any respect wouldnt think it was cool to gawk at what is effectively a kid. So lads, its not being up on a high horse, its telling you lot not to be pervs.

Girls who dress like this old or young, want attention and they get it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Every generation were the same. Her parents most likely didn’t know she was walking around like that. She’s a child. Young ones have done it for years and will do it in years to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭rodders999

Those skin tight pants that are meant to be worn in the gym but instead have become part of everyday fashion wear are absolutely everywhere at the moment.

You can’t go round the aisles in Tescos without seeing someone’s arse or gee protruding through one of those particular garments. Can be a nice view at times although let’s just say the larger than life ladies should 100% NOT wear a pair of them EVER. Like trying to stuff 5 pounds of sugar in a 3 pound bag.

Thank Christ they seem to be exclusively a female fashion phenomenon.....for now....as nobody wants to see the outline of somebody’s meat and two veg staring back at them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Jack Moore wrote: »
    In 1995 my girlfriends little sister dropped her cig she was what ? 17 and she bent over forgetting she was wearing heels a short skirt and a thong it was like a stripper move
    Nothing has changed young ones dress skimpy
    Fair play to them for not being repressed but the issue is that they aren’t told how to dress sexy so some of them look a bit silly.

It's a good point actually, everytime I come home I notice how silly Irish girls - especially younger ones - look.
    They don't have a clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

It's fresher's week in a lot of colleges this week.
    Gangs of them around town. Looking younger every damn year.
    Wait... It's just me who's getting older...

First year college kids look like Junior Certers, and Junior Certers look like toddlers.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Cutie 3.14

rodders999 wrote: »

Thank Christ they seem to be exclusively a female fashion phenomenon.....for now....as nobody wants to see the outline of somebody’s meat and two veg staring back at them.

Speak for yourself! :p

Those skin tight pants that are meant to be worn in the gym but instead have become part of everyday fashion wear are absolutely everywhere at the moment.

You can’t go round the aisles in Tescos without seeing someone’s arse or gee protruding through one of those particular garments. Can be a nice view at times although let’s just say the larger than life ladies should 100% NOT wear a pair of them EVER. Like trying to stuff 5 pounds of sugar in a 3 pound bag.

:D and unfortunately it usually is the larger than life ladies that wear them.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,271 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

you sure it wasn't a pair of overly stretched leggings?

you know the way with some fatties in leggings - almost see through

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Can be a nice view at times although let’s just say the larger than life ladies should 100% NOT wear a pair of them EVER. Like trying to stuff 5 pounds of sugar in a 3 pound bag.

• Advertisement

but I really don't want girls this young wearing such clothes I don't like it one bit on my street.

It's probably best if you just accept and ignore though, what would you suppose to do about it that's not going to end with you either having the stuffing knocked out of you or worse?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

With skinny jeans getting progressively tighter on men year on year I wouldn't be surprised at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Be honest lads..... nice tight looking young one wearing leggings a gstring bet up her. Nothing beats it.

Get off your moral high ground.

PAEDO DETECTED!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

rodders999 wrote:

Unfortunately we may not be safe here. In the last few weeks I've seen two blokes out and about in them. This is how it starts!

superg wrote: »
    Unfortunately we may not be safe here. In the last few weeks I've seen two blokes out and about in them. This is how it starts!

I saw one lad in Spain, like they were painted on him.
    In his 50's his back was to us and you could see his arse perfectly, I couldn't resist looking back when we passed him.
    Jesus christ, perfect outline of his cock and bollix - vile.

Some days later we saw him on the beach - in a thong - weird thing was he had a really really hairy back - I mean disgustingly so.
    Total attention seeker people on the beach were having a great laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

A word of advice.

If you tell them they look like a hooker, clarify that you're not saying that they are actually a hooker.
    As Dave Chappelle said in one routine, women who dress explicitly may not be a hooker but they sure are wearing the uniform of one.

Oh yeah and a long "blond" ponytail ....

Oh yeah and a long "blond" ponytail ....

in Dutch they are called 'neukteugels' which loosely translates into 'F*cking reigns'

I'll leave it up to your imagination why...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

Not a lot I can do is there ? I really don't enjoy looking at girls that young but I could not help seeing this poor Girl wondering if she realises how silly she looked.

She probably didn't realise some older guy would perve about her and start a thread on Boards. Now if she knew she'd probably wear a long skirt to protect your sensibilities.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

At least she didn't have pyjamas on - now those skanky little hoors need some guidance.

Young ones these days do dress a little revealing - but it's hardly going to kill you to see a young ones arse OP now is it, you aren't obliged to stare you know!

I'll take arses over pyjamas every day of the week.

Advertisement