Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

GoneHome wrote: »
    Cheese burger, chips and onion rings from SuperMacs, food of the gods :D
    molly09 wrote: »
    Roasted butternut squash and celeriac covered with garlic powder, onion powder and paprika,
    With baked beans, carrots and broccoli.

Had a lot of high calorific foods over the last two days so trying to do a bit of damage control today.

Will have curly wurly later.

*licks lips * :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Have a plated roast beef dinner with mash and peas. The gravy is there too. Have no cash left after the high stool. I can pay for a Chinese takeaway on the oul card or reheat the beef dinner. Please tell me what to do in the next 20 mins!:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Have a plated roast beef dinner with mash and peas. The gravy is there too. Have no cash left after the high stool. I can pay for a Chinese takeaway on the oul card or reheat the beef dinner. Please tell me what to do in the next 20 mins!:D

Card it and reheat the roast tomorrow.

Had Hillybillys, hit the spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,554 ✭✭✭bassy

reheat the beef dinner.

a bag of chipsticks here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Aww go with the beef dinner :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Chinese :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Both!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Beef

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭jellybear

Salted peanuts :)

Plated Beef dinner it is! Cheers lads!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

I think today I may revert to the better weather breakfast of toast and jam, after weeks of the fry up desperation...

It was delicious..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,942 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Eating some beer bread I made over the weekend. Handy 2 ingredient: stout and self raising flour. Chuffed how well it turned out.

sprouts, fish and baked home grown potato

spicey chilli wrap with potato gratin,can of coke zero :) roll on the summer and the start of salads :)

Bacon and eggs for breakfast. Homemade burgers and chips for lunch. A few pints now. And its Monday. Woo hoo!

After a meh dinner ( understatement!) delicious chocolate/coffee home made steamed pudding with custard.. The ultimate in comfort food in 'orrible weather...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Beans on toast for the first time since I got back from England. There’s just something nicer about Bachelors Beans than Heinz

• Registered Users Posts: 7,943 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Lidl was visited today and an Irish crispy roast half duckling complete with 10 small thin pancakes and a portion of Hoisin sauce was purchased for the grand total of a fiver and has just been enjoyed/devoured along with some homemade chips.

A cold 750ml bottle of Hoegaarden for the purchase price of 2 euro washed my share of 'duck down' nicely.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Lidl was visited today and an Irish crispy roast half duckling complete with 10 small thin pancakes and a portion of Hoisin sauce was purchased for the grand total of a fiver and has just been enjoyed/devoured along with some homemade chips.

A cold 750ml bottle of Hoegaarden for the purchase price of 2 euro washed my share of 'duck down' nicely.

God I love those. Need to get one soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Mixed grill night, minus the lamb cutlet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Just in , coffee and chocolate biscuit . Pasta and garlic bread later .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭jellybear

Cottage pie. Absolutely stuffed!!

potatoes carrots peas burger onions gravy and coke zero :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Cheminho

Baked potato with Mexican chicken, cheddar/mozzarella, sour cream and avocado.

Rashers, sausages, beans and toast for the brunch. Had a lovely Thai Green Chicken Curry with rice and chips for dinner in a nice spot. Skinny coke for the wash down. Supping another beer now at home. Chocolate later too. I don't care. Its one massive bar of Dairymilk.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Big bowl of cornflakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Toast and raspberry jam!!!

Sweet and salty popcorn :)

Rashers, sausages, beans and toast for the brunch. Had a lovely Thai Green Chicken Curry with rice and chips for dinner in a nice spot. Skinny coke for the wash down. Supping another beer now at home. Chocolate later too. I don't care. Its one massive bar of Dairymilk.:D

Would you like to share that chocolate with me ;)

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Would you like to share that chocolate with me ;)

I've 8 squares left and you know it was one big feckin bar!

Advertisement