Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭VW 1

Thick hearty stew with creamy mash.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

lambs liver with onions/mushrooms :) the poor mans grub ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭VW 1

bassy wrote: »

Poor mans grub alright.. My fave home dinner!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭jellybear

Coffee slice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

ham and chicken pie with chips and peas,oh and a coke zero :D

That's some appetite you have there.:D

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    That's some appetite you have there.:D

i only had 2 pieces of lambs liver and a small diced onion/handful of mushrooms.
    coke zero now :)

kp dry roasted peanuts while i earwigg here on the hf radio :)

• Site Banned Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Dakotabigone

kp dry roasted peanuts while i earwigg here on the hf radio :)

Little pervert.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

finished y'day with a tasty mix of cabbage heart/stalk, brussel sprouts, noodles, topped with crumbled cheese...

Started the day with toast, peanut butter and home made blackberry jam..and coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭glwaymiko

Porridge flax seed , fresh brewed coffee,

• Advertisement

Lashed out and lit the gas oven in self defence against the snowy blasts..

In it? A large sweet potato. I mean large. weighs in at nearly 1500 gms.... It was being lfet at LIDL in the 49 cent box..so I took pity on it. Coul dnot pick it up with one hand! Freezes well so that is my food for today all sorted.. apart from the bacon butty and cupa soup now... ;)

chicken pepperoni cheese pizza

• Registered Users Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    That looks great Rows Grower .
    Can I ask what orangelo is please ?

Humblest apologies Mam of 4 that fruit is actually called a "Honey Pomelo" and Aldi have them for 1.29.

They are beautiful though.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,856 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Humblest apologies Mam of 4 that fruit is actually called a "Honey Pomelo" and Aldi have them for 1.29.

They are beautiful though.

No worries at all ,.didn't get a chance to go to Lidl so now I'll get to Aldi hopefully some part of tomorrow , am looking forward to trying them tbh !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A mug of hot chocolate

Whatever the phone dials and whatever the resulting conversation delivers. I just do not have the time or energy today to eat the food I made for the girlies, which was Mash, beans and homemade burgers. Looked great and wish I had it under some clingfilm now.:D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    No worries at all ,.didn't get a chance to go to Lidl so now I'll get to Aldi hopefully some part of tomorrow , am looking forward to trying them tbh !

Used to make marmalade with pomelos for my market stall but for some reason when you cook them they stink like old socks! Others say the same .... lol

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Whatever the phone dials and whatever the resulting conversation delivers. I just do not have the time or energy today to eat the food I made for the girlies, which was Mash, beans and homemade burgers. Looked great and wish I had it under some clingfilm now.:D

amazing how fast food can be made though. Last night got really hungry. Threw a piece of frozen cod in the microwave, then the frying pan... opened a tin of mushy peas and added mint sauce...Ready in minutes. Comeon grandeod! If an old wreck like me can do that! IT WAS DELICIOUS and hit the spot!

Up hours ago for coffee and toast with peanut butter and home made blackberry jam.. with painkillers on the side!

Warm home made scone with good irish butter and home made blackberry jam..... Plenty more here for anyone passing by?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Popcorn and natural yoghurt

Need chocolate now!!

• Advertisement

Strawberries and grapes. So refreshing!

beef and vegtable soup with rolls only job for this cold spell of weather.

Rashers, sausages, black and white pudding, fried eggs, beans, homemade chips and fresh brown and white Brennans sliced pans.. Hit the spot and not a morsel left on the plates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Fish finger baps with cheese and red sauce.

Rashers, sausages, black and white pudding, fried eggs, beans, homemade chips and fresh brown and white Brennans sliced pans.. Hit the spot and not a morsel left on the plates.

Fab! I can cook it and manage it in the afternoon. Love it served up as a mixed grill to me when out eating.

Had sausage and beans early on then made easy chicken soup, ie nothing chopped up but blitzed when cooked. Half a chicken back/breast carcase, onion, large carrot, broth mix ,,, simmered for hours then a few small additions.. blitzed and enjoyed and abundant for next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Some young grandchildren here, so we just had pancakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Some young grandchildren here, so we just had pancakes.

For one split second I read that as you were eating the grandchildren:)

Coffee with a spoon of Ovaltine in it and Wispa bar, needed a sugar hit

Just had pancakes here too :) With sugar and lemon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

jellybear wrote: »
    Just had pancakes here too :) With sugar and lemon.

Mrs S likes lemon on them but it never did anything for me. Honey, honey and more honey would be my preference.

Advertisement