Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Some parts of Boards annoying me since last night. Joyless. Funless and agenda ridden, Gonna fry this burger, slap it on a bun with cheese, some chips and spicy slaw with a movie and then bed! My Dad is back from a hip replacement op so I'm dropping up dinners and today's was a success. Predictable as he likes my cooking and not my Mams.:rolleyes:

Best of luck to your Pops. That would hurt I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Best of luck to your Pops. That would hurt I'd say

A few days pain S due to the surgery. But it gets better apparently. I'll keep him fed to take the pressure off my mam.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Dark, rich, java with a bite. Springs eyes open. Ready for action.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Roast lamb, carrots and Mashed potato with gravy :)

Banana ice cream and wafers for dessert :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Autosport wrote: »
    Roast lamb, carrots and Mashed potato with gravy :)
    This reads yummy. Slides empty plate towards Autosport. Whimpers. :pac:

• Advertisement

Fathom wrote: »
    This reads yummy. Slides empty plate towards Autosport. Whimpers. :pac:

I’m afraid it’s all gone :(

Maybe tomorrow I’ll have some for you

I’m afraid it’s all gone :(
    Cries.
    Maybe tomorrow I’ll have some for you
    Hope springs eternal.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Italian sausage from O'Flynns, mashed carrot with coriander leaf and lime, couscous. Tastes better than it looks!

WAXCsCU.jpg

Polish sausage with sauerkraut, I added smoked paprika.

The peas are not my favourite, too much shells. Aldi are my go to.

url]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,782 ✭✭✭sporina

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    Italian sausage from O'Flynns, mashed carrot with coriander leaf and lime, couscous. Tastes better than it looks!

thats a fine example of how to make a meal out of random ingredients/left overs

• Registered Users Posts: 13,444 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Well, I could've had a bacon, turkey, avocado sandwich, but...

...I was too lazy. The sourdough bread was good though.

• Advertisement

A large latte and some soda bread with olive oil spread.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,836 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Made an extra spicy chicken curry, didn't even think about dessert until I saw a ginger cake on the counter so broke off a piece of that and I might be breaking off another bit.
    It's lovely and soft.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Toasted cheese and onion sandwich with tomato soup .

Fish and chips.

Threw on a bag of onion rings. Starving now

After a busy day, it was nice to sit down and enjoy a striploin steak, onions, mushrooms and mash. A splash of pepper sauce and a beer on the side. Enjoying another beer now.

IMG-20210506-180014.jpg

Very sick today. Don't think it's Covid.
    All I had was a tomato hot cup and some soda bread.
    I have a chicken pie for later if I can get up

Very sick today. Don't think it's Covid.
    All I had was a tomato hot cup and some soda bread.
    I have a chicken pie for later if I can get up

You know the symptoms S. Take care.

You know the symptoms S. Take care.

Be grand. Just need to rest. Fancy dropping my dinner off? Haha, only messing :)

Be grand. Just need to rest. Fancy dropping my dinner off? Haha, only messing :)

Can't drink and drive.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Was advised to eat spicy food at this late pregnancy stage. Sweet. I do that anyway but now ive horrible heartburn cos i sat here eating chillies like they're a packet of jellies.
    I need to waddle across to tesco now for a gallon of gavison. Idiot.

Porklife wrote: »
    Was advised to eat spicy food at this late pregnancy stage. Sweet. I do that anyway but now ive horrible heartburn cos i sat here eating chillies like they're a packet of jellies.
    I need to waddle across to tesco now for a gallon of gavison. Idiot.

Mrs G on Ms G ate madras curry, washed down with gaviscon. Did the trick.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

My all time favourite and g'wan the lady Gs! :)
    Love how they're like...this is gonna hurt but we're ten steps ahead of the burn 😋😀

I was only just thinking about Indian food. I made a hot honey and lemon drink with a teeny drop of whiskey.

A drive down a pot holey road works too !

Scrambled egg and brown soda bread here for me this evening, didn't fancy a dinner.
    G , the garage across from Iceland is where I got the bread , it's gorgeous, I'd recommend it . Freshly baked , €2'29 I think .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    A drive down a pot holey road works too !

Scrambled egg and brown soda bread here for me this evening, didn't fancy a dinner.
    G , the garage across from Iceland is where I got the bread , it's gorgeous, I'd recommend it . Freshly baked , €2'29 I think .

A pot holey road Mam.:eek: We had the pleasure of the M7.:D Cheers for the tip about the garage.

A pot holey road Mam.:eek: We had the pleasure of the M7.:D Cheers for the tip about the garage.

I'd have preferred a curry :pac:
    Soon Chequers will be open...

Can't wait to get in line for some food outside it. Hard to believe all we miss. Used to love it on a Sunday morning for a big breakie before hitting Iceland.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,782 ✭✭✭sporina

where is this?

• Advertisement

Bacon and Cabbage this evening and now snacking on a cornetto :)

Advertisement