Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Coffee and a triple Belgian choc cookie I got free with my shopping. Naughty so early but feck it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Pork fillet is stuffed and ready for the oven. Veg prepared too. I love my Sunday dinners.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Aloo gobi with rye bread.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Yellow club bar and a cupan tae.

Avocado on toast and no black pepper Seph!

Awww! I Had the same but with ground black pepper, Nyom nyom.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Mint Club Milk and some marshmallows

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Waiting for my Chinese to arrive.

I'll have to try avocado. Have to be honest the look of it puts me off but it's supposed to be really good for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,105 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Finished work! A few days off now. Headin for a few pints. Most likely more naughty takeaway food later.:D
    Pork fillet is stuffed and ready for the oven. Veg prepared too. I love my Sunday dinners.

I have one in the fridge ready for action tomorrow. Can't wait for it after a week of eating convenience food.

Pork and all the trimmings devoured and enjoyed. Ice cream for later, with stewed apples.

A nice Cabernet Merlot with dinner needs finishing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Steak, caramelised onions, shrooms, carrots, chips and pepper sauce are all on the cook at the moment. The smell is glorious.

Steak, chips and pepper sauce

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

There's a steak burger in the fridge and it has my name on it!
    Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Steak, chips and pepper sauce

mmmm *licks lips*

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Pizza .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Pizza .

We need details mam! Toppings etc :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Sitting watching the last few mins of Crocodile Dundee eating chips with McDonnells curry sauce and homemade burger. Dog looking at me with drool dropping from his mouth.

We need details mam! Toppings etc :pac:

Just a Chicago Town stuffed crust margarita Seph :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Olive tapenade, goats cheese, peppers, spinach, red onion - in a wrap and into the oven. I made one for myself and husband, but he didn't want his so I ate it and now am uncomfortably full. Delicious though, so worth it.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Just a Chicago Town stuffed crust margarita Seph :o

Mmmm sounds delicious!

Mmmm sounds delicious!

Comfort food :)

There's a steak burger in the fridge and it has my name on it!

mmmm *licks lips*

If was so good! Although the steak was a little overdone, but I'm blaming that on the fact that we got a new oven last week and we're all still getting used to it. It's so much hotter than the last one :eek: lucky I like my steak well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

If was so good! Although the steak was a little overdone, but I'm blaming that on the fact that we got a new oven last week and we're all still getting used to it. It's so much hotter than the last one :eek: lucky I like my steak well done!

well done kitty :)

• Advertisement

bassy wrote: »
    well done kitty :)

Thank you! :) I'm surprising myself with the amount of cooking I've been doing, and how well it's been turning out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

Thank you! :) I'm surprising myself with the amount of cooking I've been doing, and how well it's been turning out

very good and fair play to you,some times a lot of cooking can be a right pain especially if its cooking for a number of people lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Next stop : library-side to browse a copy of 'Delia Smith's Cookery Course' ?

( Thinking a cup of coffee - is it as cold as it looks out there ? )

Coffee and a cream donut.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Ham and cheese toastie. Slightly over done so nice and crispy. And lashing of mustard.
    Washing it down with a latte with a dash of ginger in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Spaghetti Bolognese with loads of garlic and chilli.
    Garlic bread.

Good job I'm on my own :o

I had chicken stir fry tonight, it was lovely. Enough left over to have for my lunch after class tomorrow too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,105 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

As mentioned yesterday, I cooked up a pork steak with roast spuds and roasted carrot and parsnip. Gravy and stuffing too. That was earlier today. Getting hungry again. Seriously eyeing up the mince I got today and thinking of a homemade burger and chips after my lonely home beers. I'm not in work tomorrow, but all my contacts are.:( Mrs G. has no interest in a sup the last few weeks. Soaps are on so I'm totally and utterly bored out of my mind.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

We had a roast chicken yesterday and not all present to eat it. There was plenty of chicken left so picked everything off of it and used the most of it to make a tikka masala this evening, rice and naan bread and the obligatory glass or two of Pinot Grigio. I am not usually that big into chocolate but this past week thanks to special offers in Tesco I have developed an addiction to Cadbury's Caramel and predict it somewhere in the near future :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Roasted potatoes with garlic, roasted onion, carrots and sprouts covered with bisto gravy

Onion ring crisps
    And now picking on a whole nut chocolate bar

Advertisement