Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Fanta lemon zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Prawn crackers

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,019 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Chicken tenders

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Junior box special before heading back f om Camden street.roma takeaway, lads are fairly consistent in there.
    Gonna finally get to Bunsen over the weekend, have only heard decent reviews

• Registered Users Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Spaghetti Bolognese

• Advertisement

Salmon, garden peas and mashed potatoes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Pasta and sundried tomato pesto this evening .
    Pasta . Two night running , shoot me now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,839 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Very late dinner here this evening after a long productive day.

I wasn't too keen on the thoughts of it but by Jesus when it arrived my one half of a large Apache buffalo pizza hit the spot!

My new mission in life is to find out what exactly that powdery flavored stuff on the end of the base is. I know it's probably made in a lab rather than grown in an organic field but I don't care, it's mighty tasty.

I plan on building a pizza oven outside in the garden if I get the time this year and I'm gonna need loads of that powder when she's up and running.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,019 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Sushi

Weissbier.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Very late dinner here this evening after a long productive day.

I wasn't too keen on the thoughts of it but by Jesus when it arrived my one half of a large Apache buffalo pizza hit the spot!

My new mission in life is to find out what exactly that powdery flavored stuff on the end of the base is. I know it's probably made in a lab rather than grown in an organic field but I don't care, it's mighty tasty.

I plan on building a pizza oven outside in the garden if I get the time this year and I'm gonna need loads of that powder when she's up and running.

The yellow looking powder? Isnt it semolina? Im pretty sure thats it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

VW 1 wrote: »
    The yellow looking powder? Isnt it semolina? Im pretty sure thats it.

I also think it is semolina , dominos use it also.

Broke the old fish and chips routine today and had sausages, mash, peas and gravy for a change.

Three slightly different types of sausage, I'm proper stuffed.

Barely room for a vodka and cranberry juice.

Fresh fish and chips :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Chipper chips and 7up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A red grape

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

branie2 wrote: »
    A red grape

Just the one? Or is it fermented and in liquid form?

Just the one; I had the fermented liquid version on Wednesday night

jellybear wrote: »
    Chipper chips and 7up :)

I'm drinking a can of 7up now

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭_Godot_

'Just' crackers and cheese for lunch, won't be eating dinner (lasagna) til late.

• Advertisement

Prawn sandwich :)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

I may be eating an Easter egg, 4 portions in an egg, do people really just eat one portion? and then theres two little bars remaining, what am I supposed to do with them?.. Oh the guilt!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Autosport wrote: »

When I read that, the first thing I thought of was Roy Keane.....

I may be eating an Easter egg, 4 portions in an egg, do people really just eat one portion? and then theres two little bars remaining, what am I supposed to do with them?.. Oh the guilt!

I hope you ate the bars also !

And four portions in one egg ?
    For who , babies ? ! :D

Had three slow pints of Guinness and a chat with some friends. Gone to the grape now, a nice glass of red.

The homemade chips are prepped and they will be served with fillets of chicken in a brioche bun topped with bacon, cheese, mixed leaves and ketchup.

Dessert will be more red wine as I have made enough chips to feed a rugby team.

I made a big pot of stew earlier , packed with veg , it was perfect :)

Now a toasted cheese sandwich , all gooey and stretchy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Autosport wrote: »
    You at Old Trafford?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Beef,lettuce,scallions and gherkin sandwich

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

coffee... Folgers singles x 2 in a big mug,,, sheer bliss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,305 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

We have a small Nestle Rolo Easter egg that states 6 portions per egg!! :pac:

Advertisement