Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Was with you til the tuna...

Chicken stroganoff with rice just about to be plated and then a few beers for the football. Feet will be up in about 15 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

easter egg. 1st one:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Laziest thing I could buy in Lidl, snack boxes and skinny frozen chips. They loved it thanks be to God, it probably helped I was an hour late.

Some screamer of a day here today in rural Kerry, no one would believe the difference between yesterday and today weather wise.

Having a sip of a German pure distilled vodka that was on offer in Lidl today, at 42% it had roughness written all over it like the days work I had.

Took a small neat sip first and she's smooth enough, a couple more now with crushed ice and cranberry juice will do me nicely for the night.

Another early start tomorrow lads, I'm exhausted thinking about it.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 alpha_amiga

..hmmm I feel like eating out tonight

..hmmm I feel like eating out tonight

Welcome to boards.ie and tell us all about it if you do.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Toast, veggie burger, garlicky oven baked mushrooms, beans , potato waffles and roasted tomatoes

molly09 wrote: »
    Toast, veggie burger, garlicky oven baked mushrooms, beans , potato waffles and roasted tomatoes

There's a time and a place for beans and that dish would be lost without them.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Chips, carrots, broccoli and meatballs covered in gravy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Young's cod fish cakes with a drzzle of sweet chili sauce, side salad and spicy wedges.

Had a bowl of veg soup with brown bread and then a chicken kiev with cheese topped baked potatoes, nice and tasty.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,019 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Madras lentils on brown rice.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

An early dinner of steak, green beans and potatoes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Chicken salad roll and pint of milk, lovely

Ham and coleslaw sandwich

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Out for a short rib of beef, red wine jus and creamy mash. Really hit the spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Fried leftover baby potato's with spring onion, with cooked smoked salmon and a fried egg on top, a Martin Shanahan recipe. As it was for dinner rather than breakfast I had spinach and cooked cherry tomatoes with it, and a glass of Sauvignon Blanc.

Homemade beef burger, onions and chips :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Counting down the minutes until I clock off ... I've got goat cheese, Camembert, sundried toms and a sourdough from poilane in France ( I've prob been had in the cheese shop!!) off tomo so I'll be adding wine to the feast !!!! Come on 10pm

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Fried leftover baby potato's with spring onion, with cooked smoked salmon and a fried egg on top, a Martin Shanahan recipe. As it was for dinner rather than breakfast I had spinach and cooked cherry tomatoes with it, and a glass of Sauvignon Blanc.

Food of the Gods.

A slice of ham

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Drinking tanqueray gin.

Because of the gin, I might make a balls of the fillet steak and pepper sauce.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Flipz chocolate covered pretzels.

Flipz chocolate covered pretzels.

They are divine and especially the white fudge chocolate ones

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Autosport wrote: »
    They are divine and especially the white fudge chocolate ones

I have the milk chocolate ones.
    I got one pack of the white fudge but can’t find them now :(
    I love the sweet and salty combination, reminds me a bit of myself :D

I have the milk chocolate ones.
    I got one pack of the white fudge but can’t find them now :(
    I love the sweet and salty combination, reminds me a bit of myself :D

I got them in dealz and they don't seem to have the milk chocolate ones only dark and white fudge

I love the different flavours and textures :)

Munching on some strawberries here wishing they were pretzels :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,019 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Chili mack

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

A bowl of Alpen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Autosport wrote: »
    ... the white fudge chocolate ones

These are the greatest invention known to mankind. UNBELIEVABLE

Potatoes, peas and haddock with fish sauce as the Good Friday dinner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

BBQ at the ready, burgers, sausages, chicken skewers all from the local butchers, lovely fresh salad from supervalu, beers chilling in the fridge, just the two of us but enough to feed a family :D

Advertisement