Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Administrative Officers 2018 in Revenue - Audit and Compliance

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jw_sweetman

Anyone have any idea when we'll get results?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭CZ 453

If it was similar to EO - 1 month. It's hard to know given the announcement from Revenue the other day on recruitment. I'd imagine most of the AO positions will be for Dublin so it could be quicker than a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Wigwammer

CZ 453 wrote: »
    If it was similar to EO - 1 month. It's hard to know given the announcement from Revenue the other day on recruitment. I'd imagine most of the AO positions will be for Dublin so it could be quicker than a month.

I got an OOM email after the EO interviews on 24 October and interviews seemed to end on 12 October after about a month of interviews. I think these AO interviews end on 30 January after 2weeks of interviews. Surely we'll get news within a week (hoping!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭audrey2014

Wigwammer wrote: »
    I got an OOM email after the EO interviews on 24 October and interviews seemed to end on 12 October after about a month of interviews. I think these AO interviews end on 30 January after 2weeks of interviews. Surely we'll get news within a week (hoping!!!)

Yes it would be nice to get the PFO so I can get on with my life....

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Mac0783

Good luck to anyone sitting their interview today. Here's hoping they'll put us out of our misery asap once they're done and dusted.

• Advertisement

Mac0783 wrote: »
    Good luck to anyone sitting their interview today. Here's hoping they'll put us out of our misery asap once they're done and dusted.

Misery indeed. Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Densey12

Anybody know how many in total were interviewed ?

Densey12 wrote: »
    Anybody know how many in total were interviewed ?

they called/interviewed up to 89 I think someone said earlier in this thread.

And the waiting begins.. so is it to optimistic to assume that the panels want to get all done and dusted this week so they can go back to their own jobs and lives? Therefore panel organised today and then it's just up to revenue to advise us? Emails issuing to us tomorrow??

And the waiting begins.. so is it to optimistic to assume that the panels want to get all done and dusted this week so they can go back to their own jobs and lives? Therefore panel organised today and then it's just up to revenue to advise us? Emails issuing to us tomorrow??

while I admire your optimism, and hope you're right, I don't think it will be that fast. It's revenue. Unless they are ready to place people it could take a couple weeks. I hope they put me out of my misery soon though

I think 2 of my panel were retired so they're probably enjoying the panelling.

• Advertisement

Any word?

Feck ya, when i say the thread coming up, I thought the results are out. :(

Feck ya, when i say the thread coming up, I thought the results are out. :(

😂😂 Sorry, I was hoping. Just wanted it to be over!

I know, me too. I know expecting them today is very optimistic but was hoping they wanted to get it done and dusted..

It's the waiting that's the worst, just let me know i didn't pass and we call all move on with our lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Ollie321

Results are out

They are! Fair play to Revenue they're super efficient. I can't believe i passed and am on the panel. Happy days :cool:

Does anyone know are there AO positions in Cork? There were none outside Dublin for the AO in Civil Service. Just wondering is it the same for Revenue?

Does anyone know what happens next, for instance if you were placed 1st by OOM and the first job was for Dublin but that wasn't one of your locations selected, would you still be offered that post?

From what I've seen in other competitions, they will now take the national results and filter by region. So no. 50 on national panel might be no. 3 for Cork. All depends on how popular your region is.

From previous campaigns, I think if you are offered a location and it now no longer suits you can refuse and stay on the panel for the other 2 locations you chose.

I believe that PAS give your your panel number by County but I have no idea if Revenue do the same.

Ollie321 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what happens next, for instance if you were placed 1st by OOM and the first job was for Dublin but that wasn't one of your locations selected, would you still be offered that post?

Not sure if Revenue do it but it happens in the AO competition for the civil service.

• Advertisement

Revenue generally give national panel numbers as results from interview.

They are! Fair play to Revenue they're super efficient. I can't believe i passed and am on the panel. Happy days :cool:

Brilliant. Congrats. Were you happy with your placing. I'm off today so no access to mine. Ugh. I feel ill

I got through! Delighted!

audrey2014 wrote: »

Congrats!

Congrats!

I wonder when will the offers come? If any....

I wonder when will the offers come? If any....

I think there was suppose to be an intake in March and again in Sept, but how many positions is the thing and where..

Brilliant. Congrats. Were you happy with your placing. I'm off today so no access to mine. Ugh. I feel ill

Congrats. I was going to say would you not ring someone and ask them to log on for you?

I'm stunned and delighted with my results. Can not believe it.

I think there was suppose to be an intake in March and again in Sept, but how many positions is the thing and where..

March??? Wow that's very soon, would existing civil servants not need to give at least 6 weeks notice?

Does anyone know when Revenues annual leave year starts? (Not all Dept's start in January)

Congrats. I was going to say would you not ring someone and ask them to log on for you?

I'm stunned and delighted with my results. Can not believe it.

I ended up ringing my friend. Revenue leave starts in February.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭eire1987

Well.done

Advertisement