Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherlock - A game of Werewolf!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Have any of today's kills given us any more info we can use?

I dont have a great history of getting answers from him, but i would very much like to know why Dessie brought up Clodagh a couple of times and put it as 50/50 between herself and myself for being furry, despite Dessie never interacting with Clodagh.

I think some of the old fashioned tells of wolves avoiding talking to other wolves need to be chased up.

You both seem furry to me, but I don't think its possible for you to be on the same team.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Riona WW wrote: »

This hospital thing is odd. So SK picks 4 people a day and can only kill from that list, but the Watson power could potentially heal his target ? Mmm, maybe

This makes sense, in essence it removes one player from the sk's kill list?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Hospitalised today:
    Steve and Isla confirmed themselves

Yesterday
    Brendan, Frank, Derry and Desmond

Derry said this morning he was released 25 hours after being put in hospital . .

Which leaves Brendan, Desmond, Steve and Isla today. Since we haven't heard from anybody else this is possibly how things are . .

This hospital thing is odd. So SK picks 4 people a day and can only kill from that list, but the Watson power could potentially heal his target ? Mmm, maybe

Well, if Brendan/Desmond could corroborate Derry's release it would really put my mind at ease right now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    On Tegan's death she was on my FFA because something was niggling at me about her posts. I ended up switching off her because of my 'Doris as SK theory'. I meant to read back over her posts but didn't get a chance and won't get to til later (still in work) but maybe someone can go back and have a look and see if anything jumps out.

I had a quick look back on her. Initial thoughts were she was very fond of taking either/ or positions with lots of ambiguity. Interestingly she had these two posts around Steve this morning
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    Grand...... any other patients

If steve knows of others he should keep them to himself.

Doesn’t look very consistent tbh, which may be what got her shot.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Hospitalised today:

Yesterday

Derry said this morning he was released 25 hours after being put in hospital . .

Which leaves Brendan, Desmond, Steve and Isla today. Since we haven't heard from anybody else this is possibly how things are . .

I thought Derry said he still hadn't been let out?

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    Of note, I've not been told I'm out of hospital, 25 hours latter.

I think ye are misreading derry's post.

Well until they come out first and he can confirm

This clears those posts up imo

Hospitalised today:

Yesterday

I thought Derry specifically said he hadn’t been released
    Derry WW wrote: »
    Of note, I've not been told I'm out of hospital, 25 hours latter.

Derry can you confirm please

Errr.... Riona?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Errr.... Riona?

Yep, I misread it. I actually quoted it a while back and didn't even notice the error. I thought he said he had been released 25 hours after being put in hospital .

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=108111612&postcount=1160
    I realize this post was written out of context aswell. I meant wolves were too busy in the backroom to see Derry confirming he was out of hospital...

I need a break....

Im really not firing on all cylinders . .:(

But now we have 5 people in hospital . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Woah... Tegan is dead too? And no clue as to who was the culprit. I'm gonna assume the vig shot her. Has anyone been through her posts yet to see why?

Also re: the vig's healing power, I thought we'd agreed that if someone was healed they shouldn't announce it as it was possible the SK may not know who was healed either... Should we stick with that plan?

Hospitalised today:

Yesterday

This is incorrect. Please go back and read what he said again.

Yo, Des, I had a couple of questions for you re: Riona this morning, wanna answer them for me?

Yo, Des, I had a couple of questions for you re: Riona this morning, wanna answer them for me?

Sure thing, ask away.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Sure thing, ask away.

Well the 'Jeff was a wolf' thing - are you saying it's spew? (Riona has said she ain't a priest or seer, also a wolf but of course she'd say that). Just wondering what your line of thinking is.

I will say it stood out to me on read back too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I know it's been repeated a lot now, but yeah, as far I know, I'm still in hospital.

Well the 'Jeff was a wolf' thing - are you saying it's spew?

Wolves didn't target Rhiona for it, so let's wait for Jeff not to use his pill today, okay.
    If pill is not used today, i'll revisit it it. don't think its worth dwelling on now though.

(Riona has said she ain't a priest or seer, also a wolf but of course she'd say that). Just wondering what your line of thinking is.

I will say it stood out to me on read back too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Re the Vig, i'm not a fan of others suggesting anyone comes out. We do not know how many times the Vig can heal, we do not know what healing entails either and for I would assume neither do the baddies.

I see Des is back. Think people had a few questions for you while you were away, Here is mine anyway.
    If i was the vig i'd shoot wendy.
    if i was the bg, i'd protect derry.
    if i was the seer, i'd peek katie.

If i was the vig i'd shoot Winifred.
    if i was the bg, i'd protect Wendy.
    if i was the seer, i'd peek Liam.

Why suggest people who should be peeked in a game where we have Adler who can be peeked good and Mycroft who can be peeked bad. It makes you stick out for potentially trying to make a play for the wolves

Why suggest who you'd protect and in doing so highlight people who may be important (potentially roled villagers)? For example Wendy who has since died.

Did you spot something about Wendy to make you go from shoot to protect on Wendy? I'm hoping now that she is dead it's something you'd feel comfortable saying but if not and you think you'd be giving the wolves info I'd understand

Abi, I think Des clarified that, he meant for the vig to shoot Crazy Winnie on the first night, not Wendy.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Orla WW wrote:
    Abi, I think Des clarified that, he meant for the vig to shoot Crazy Winnie on the first night, not Wendy.

Regardless: why? These reads could be gold but without knowing what's behind them how can we follow them.

Regardless: why? These reads could be gold but without knowing what's behind them how can we follow them.

I agree, but the winnie thing wasn't quoted. I'm having a hard time seeing Des as a baddie tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

True, but I would imagine being a lonely vig , its nice to have people giving you ideas or backing up ideas you already had . .

Its one of the reasons I like to post information I have investigated (like my Mary notes) on thread. I might not be the best in the village at sorting through information but some of the rolled players may spot patterns or things from information I cant see . . Remember Priest and Seer know things we don't so will be able to decipher information better then us. .

For someone who claims they don't think the vig should come out, you're giving out an awful lot of reasons as to why you think the vig should come out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Also and I know I keep saying this but would you be suggesting to peek people when they could turn out to be a wolf and youve just cleared them because they are Adler? or youve just sent our hardest to kill villager (argueably) to his death cos Mycroft shows as bad?

I know a wolf happily would.

Saying who to protect also seems a bit dodgy to me as it just highlights potential targets

Why suggest people who should be peeked in a game where we have Adler who can be peeked good and Mycroft who can be peeked bad. It makes you stick out for potentially trying to make a play for the wolves

Why suggest who you'd protect and in doing so highlight people who may be important (potentially roled villagers)?

I asked the bodyguard to protect Derry N0. Did the wolves go after Derry, No, They went after Mary.
    This gives ME information. I need information to make correct calls.

I suggested bodyguard should protect Wendy, Do YOU think Wendy what important?

For example Wendy who has since died.

Did you spot something about Wendy to make you go from shoot to protect on Wendy?

Yes, of course i spotted a something and said wendy should be protected!
    She was attacked by the wolves yesterday.
    You'd have to be blind or not playing the game at all to miss that!

I'm hoping now that she is dead it's something you'd feel comfortable saying but if not and you think you'd be giving the wolves info I'd understand

Not really, but I answered anyhow.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Wolves didn't target Rhiona for it, so let's wait for Jeff not to use his pill today, okay.
    If pill is not used today, i'll revisit it it. don't think its worth dwelling on now though.

I’ve left plenty of question marks over your head Dessie. There’s nothing to discuss about my mistake. Very straight forward. Either you believe me or you don’t.

But there’s a lot of things that look very dodgy about you... Would be in your interest to try and keep the focus on me today and off your funny behavior.

Who would know Wendy was telling the truth? Wolves ?. Who would know Wendy is dieing today? The Wolves. Who has put in a staunch defence of Wendy ? You... Very good alibi for somebody. Particularly somebody which such vastly different list of targets....

Not killing me this morning means the village probably believes I’m prob not a RV (no pre munch reveal) and possibly a wolf... So wolves could afford not to kill me and hope I reveal pre munch because I clearly outlined I felt you forced me into a corner and “seasoned” me for this morning.

Alternatively the wolves can discredit me with “well wolves would of munched you” narrative and basically try to undermine me for the rest of the day...

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Also and I know I keep saying this but would you be suggesting to peek people when they could turn out to be a wolf and youve just cleared them because they are Adler? or youve just sent our hardest to kill villager (argueably) to his death cos Mycroft shows as bad?

I know a wolf happily would.

Saying who to protect also seems a bit dodgy to me as it just highlights potential targets

Bold: You'll have to explain to me how I cleared anybody.
    Underlined: What, you'll have to explain how you got there, you have seriously misread the OP.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    For someone who claims they don't think the vig should come out, you're giving out an awful lot of reasons as to why you think the vig should come out.

Are you saving the Vig shouldn’t come out when they have used all their powers? I’m interested to hear the thought behind that....

There is a swathe of people not posting today who really need to be called on it. I'm on mobile but can anyone take a look at who hasn't posted much today?

We could be tearing strips out of each other while the wolves sit back and laugh.

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote:
    Are you saving the Vig shouldn’t come out when they have used all their powers? I’m interested to hear the thought behind that....

Ffs riona let it go and move on.

Advertisement