Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherlock - A game of Werewolf!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

User Name| | |
    Winifred WW |Orla|Desmond|Gabriel
    Gabriel WW |Tegan|Winifred|
    Barbara WW |Desmond|Winifred| Liam
    Tegan WW |Clodagh|Orla|Winifred
    Desmond WW |Gabriel/Clodagh|Doris|Katie
    Conor WW |Wendy|Liam|Tegan
    Clodagh WW| Wendy|Derry|Abigail
    Derry WW |Wendy|Nigel|

#1 - Wendy and Winifred - 3 votes each
    #2 - Orla and Desmond and Liam- 2 votes each
    #3 - Gabriel and Clodagh - 1 and a half votes? (Desmond pegs one or the other to be a wolf. but not both)

Orla also gave us her run down of every player here:
    Orla WW wrote: »
    #Readslist1

THose who didn't post FFAs:
    Abigail WW
    Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Doris WW
    Eva WW
    Frank WW
    Gertrude WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Katie WW 
    Liam WW
    Mary WW
    Nigel WW
    Oisín WW
    Riona WW
    Steve WW
    Wendy WW

If I got anything wrong, feel free to correct me

I reckon at least 2 wolves have posted FFAs and have used the confusion of today to steer opinions.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Anything to be said for going back to the riddle.

Did Conor ever post his thought

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    THose who didn't post FFAs:
    Abigail WW
    Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Doris WW
    Eva WW
    Frank WW
    Gertrude WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Katie WW 
    Liam WW
    Mary WW
    Nigel WW
    Oisín WW
    Riona WW
    Steve WW
    Wendy WW

If I got anything wrong, feel free to correct me
    Correction. I accidentally included Barbara on this list. The list should read:

Abigail WW
    Brendan WW
    Doris WW
    Eva WW
    Frank WW
    Gertrude WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Katie WW 
    Liam WW
    Mary WW
    Nigel WW
    Oisín WW
    Riona WW
    Steve WW
    Wendy WW

Conor voted for Doris but didn't have her in his FFA

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I reckon at least 2 wolves have posted FFAs and have used the confusion of today to steer opinions.

User Name
    Winifred WW
    Gabriel WW
    Barbara WW
    Tegan WW
    Desmond WW
    Conor WW
    Clodagh WW
    Derry WW

That's a good list, i think i'd start at the top and keep lynching through until we come up with something better.

Gabriel and Derry also voted outside their FFAs. Everyone else voted their number 1 target

I also think it's interesting that Barbara is floating near the bottom in terms of post count but still managed an FFA

Desmond WW wrote: »
    User Name
    Winifred WW
    Gabriel WW
    Barbara WW
    Tegan WW
    Desmond WW
    Conor WW
    Clodagh WW
    Derry WW

That's a good list, i think i'd start at the top and keep lynching through until we come up with something better.

Don't forget to add Orla too that list. She didnt' FFA but she did give us her read on everyone

I also think it's interesting that Barbara is floating near the bottom in terms of post count but still managed an FFA

They could have read a lot but posted little. I read everything in my spare time but it left little time for posting

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Is the answer a coastline?

Hi holly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I later added Conor to my FFA, and then voted for him.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    What? Nigel, why the vote for me? Why did Holly not vote? Why all the votes on Wendy? Why did Riona vote for Derry?

God we're all over the place.

I’m curious to see Derrys reaction. I like Derry but there are a few things that’s bugged me and I am yet to see a response to something that’s been niggling.

I haven’t had as much time this afternoon to keep up with events and had actually put in my vote earlier today after reviewing Mary’s posts.

I personally don’t believe our seer is in trouble but I suppose we will know early in the morning. The 4 hospital people is an interesting dynamic if it’s as it looks. I was curious if the SK would have an extra power and it seems like it’s basically taunting us as the OP said.

My vote for Derry was in essence me shaking a branch. I must stress that I’ve gone down rabbit holes before that didn’t pan out well so I’m not putting a complete seal of approval on my Derry hunch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Is the answer a coastline?

Did you vote?

Holly is definitely trending down

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Holly, any reason your weird behaviour doesn't warrant a vote for lynching tomorrow?

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I'm putting this out there now in case I die in the morning. I think dessie is full of ****. I've been trying to give him the benefit of the doubt because he seemed to be analytical and I value that in players, but his play has been all over the shop and he seems determined to undermine planning and coordination in favour of avoiding questions and throwing shade.

Can't believe I'm agreeing with wini.
    fwiw, i think Gabriel is full of **** too.
    Derry WW wrote: »
    Man, I had you leaning good but that's a dreadful response....

its only seems dreadful because of the stars. if there were no stars there, you'd realise that it was a very witty response. Take your mind out of the gutter when trying to do stars substitution.

Votes for Katie : Wendy , Gertie, Brendan , Derry Wendy

Guys Katie and Mary spoke a fair bit about the quiz and a bit about the Irene role... post 256 was interesting and I would hazard a guess that the Irene talk could be related.

Frank actually thought these two were on a team and even mentioned it on post 82.

All three of these are dead!

Mary was very active in the quiz and I didn’t see Derry interact too much directly with her. Considering he was very involved in the quizzing I found it odd.

Wendy mocked Mary’s quiz answer post 210 (just noting for referenance)- Wendy’s Jeff mistake is odd but I’m sort of not sure what it could mean.

Orlas interactions with Mary were all fun or Jokes or agreeing

She had some interactions with me about the quiz (post 329, 335 and 341). Some of it was to do with my theory on wolves maybe being involved in the hospital stuff. That was 45 mins before lynch. I’m a bit all over the place in these villages so if there was something to it Mary is a more cohesive target.

Oddly enough two of her last posts were just minutes before she was killed. Speaking with Derry about the Irene role, actually insinuating that derrys post 362 was suspect. What was odd was that Mary practically warned the sk on post 275 about having time to not overlap with the wolves and I felt derrys 362 was sort of a similar warning. Not sure what that means.

She had mentioned the night before that she thinks Irene’s strategy would be to cut loose asap and leave messsges (like 362). But she did say that she didn’t think Derry was a wolf. But this post would prob of been too late for wolves to change a munch if Derry was a wolf... this post 362 is what really is very odd to me and I would love to hear Derry explain it.

An odd post was in response to Brendan on 379. Brendan asked to be healed (what was that about when there were 4 in hospital and no obvious ramifications) and Mary said “Derry says I am not to”

I think she only had 3 Nigel interactions that I have noted. Challanging her thoughts on quiz (post 220), discussing Irene’s role post 247 and saying in her final post 388 that she thought wolves might be involved in hospital play.

Doris had a bit of a bite at Mary suggesting she had a backroom. Post 278-285

An interesting post was 277. “So many random thanks”. Doris had thanked Derry. Barbara had thanked Nigel. Katie had also thanked Nigel.

Orla,

Your notes on Eva at 15:09 today.

Eva WW - 1 post asking people not to compare her to last games Eva... uh, ok? Wolfy vibes.

Can you please share your updated notes that you have compiled up to now (by now, i don't mean when i am writing this, i mean when you are reading this.) so that i can try to understand why you voted Eva.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

its only seems dreadful because of the stars. if there were no stars there, you'd realise that it was a very witty response. Take your mind out of the gutter when trying to do stars substitution.

So its not shìt? You can always get around the stars if you need to clarify something.

Nothing really to add on today tbh.

Gab and des are still suspicious to me but i do fear its just because they talk alot which isnt a bad thing but find in anon games i just second guess everything said and people who talk a lot are constantly second guessed.

Like i said i should be more active tomorrow should i survive, particularly early so hope to be of some sort of help.

Do ye think the sk could put himself in hospital? It seems very strange if we can verify that 4 people are definitely not the sk but maybe it was an oversight from the mods and will get cleared up in future hospitalisations messages.

id also like an explanation for #362

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Wendy mocked Mary’s quiz answer post 210 (just noting for referenance)- Wendy’s Jeff mistake is odd but I’m sort of not sure what it could mean.

What post was the mistake? I read her coming out with the pill thing but i missed a mistake?

What post was the mistake? I read her coming out with the pill thing but i missed a mistake?

Jeff was a wolf.
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    I was told specifically that
    wrong pick = instant death
    Right pick = life, and Jeff can't use his pills for one day.

So what’s the crack with the sk?
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    I tell the village a factual account of what the SK attack was, answer all questions and the answer you come to is lynch me? Are you really not paying attention? When there is no SK Hope Kill tomorrow and there is one on Wednesday I'll be laughing from my grave.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Jeff was a wolf.

So what’s the crack with the sk?

was jeff frank or katie?

probably katie..

wolves on counter wagon.

was jeff frank or katie?

I don’t know?

I was saying Jeff was a wolf in her story and then she changed to naming the sk..

sk I presume killed frank so what’s the story with the story?

that would make this pretty pure then, possibly has sk on it

that would make this pretty pure then, possibly has sk on it

this : Katie - Wendy, Gertrude, Brendan, Derry

• Advertisement

only two ways u know jeff is dead, so not looking good for you :(

Advertisement